Thread: We WILL WIN tonight

We WILL WIN tonight

The Jets are not as bad as they played last week and the Broncos are not as good as they played last week. The Jets will win if they can collect enough air from being a mile high

Absolutely will win... We match up well to be honest. Jets are good at stopping the run when they know the other team is going to run the ball and that is everything. Just gonna keep a good rotation going with those 6 D-linemen. (Devito, Pouha, Mo, Dixon, Pitoitua, and Ellis)

I expect you'll see a lot of Mcintyre opposite Pace as well considering he showed to be very good at the point of attack last week.

Veteran
    Even with Tblow running the Denver O, this game has season ending disaster written all over it. Coming off a short week, playing like garbage against the Patsies, playing in Denver. We're gonna have to come out strong tonight, or we can start planning our off-season come tomorrow morning.

Undrafted Free Agent
    With all due respect dude...you don't deserve to have the name "JetsFanTX".

Gimme a break. So they lost Sunday. Yeah, it sucked...but to just throw in the towel NOW as a fan is just retarded.

The Jets may not win their division, but they have a hell of a good chance of making the playoffs...and if you recall...they knocked the Pats out of the playoffs last year.

The Jets, as much as it drives their fans crazy, are best when their backs are against the wall.

Haven't you even been following them the last couple of years under Rex Ryan? This is the most exciting team and coach we've had in YEARS!

So stop crying. Man the F up.....and ENJOY the friggin game tonight!
    :D

[QUOTE=greenmeanie;4237326]With all due respect dude...you don't deserve to have the name "JetsFanTX".

Gimme a break. So they lost Sunday. Yeah, it sucked...but to just throw in the towel NOW as a fan is just retarded.

The Jets may not win their division, but they have a hell of a good chance of making the playoffs...and if you recall...they knocked the Pats out of the playoffs last year.

The Jets, as much as it drives their fans crazy, are best when their backs are against the wall.

Haven't you even been following them the last couple of years under Rex Ryan? This is the most exciting team and coach we've had in YEARS!

So stop crying. Man the F up.....and ENJOY the friggin game tonight!
    :D[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!!!!

FWIW, I seem to be the only one on earth singing the tune of the division still being in reach...if the jets do their jobs i expect everyone share my sentiment in a couple of weeks.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4237400]THANK YOU!!!!

FWIW, I seem to be the only one on earth singing the tune of the division still being in reach...if the jets do their jobs i expect everyone share my sentiment in a couple of weeks.[/QUOTE]

I never said they would lose. All I did was mention what a loss would mean to this team. Haha, settle down..

All League
    Tough first half, but I am not giving up.....still think we will pull out the win.

Remember, doesnt matter if its a blowout, shoot out, defensive struggle, last second, etc win, it all counts the same in the standings. While it may not instill tons of confidence in this team if we just eek out a W, in the end it doesnt matter. As long as we win and get a playoff spot, then anything can happen.....we see it year after year.

LETS GO JETS!!!!

[QUOTE=JetFanTX;4237078]Even with Tblow running the Denver O, this game has season ending disaster written all over it. Coming off a short week, playing like garbage against the Patsies, playing in Denver. We're gonna have to come out strong tonight, or we can start planning our off-season come tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

Why wait until tomorrow?

Jets Insider VIP
    lolz