Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this picture remind you of anyone?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Does this picture remind you of anyone?

[url]http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20111117/NEWS02/111117018/Woman-smashes-dead-raccoon-Burlington-City-Hall-s-doors?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://cmsimg.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=BT&Date=20111117&Category=NEWS02&ArtNo=111117018&Ref=AR&MaxW=300&Border=0&Woman-smashes-dead-raccoon-Burlington-City-Hall-s-doors-Warning-Graphic-image-[/IMG]

you're welcome, Kelly.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4237263][url]http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20111117/NEWS02/111117018/Woman-smashes-dead-raccoon-Burlington-City-Hall-s-doors?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE[/url][/QUOTE]

LMAO...

Andi Higbee??

sounds about right :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4237263][url]http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20111117/NEWS02/111117018/Woman-smashes-dead-raccoon-Burlington-City-Hall-s-doors?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE[/url][/QUOTE]

Ha ha...look at my shoes!

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4237267]Ha ha...look at my shoes!

-[/QUOTE]

i purposely didn't say anything cuz I knew you'd notice:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A City Hall employee contacted police and Burlington Deputy Police Chief Andi Higbee came to the scene. He said the incident would be investigated as a possible act of vandalism. [B]He could not remember a similar incident happening in recent times." [/B]

well saying that was a mistake, because I'm going to drive over there and do it again tomorrow

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

If he was black, I would've said 32.

:alien:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4237273] [B]He could not remember a similar incident happening in recent times." [/B]

[/QUOTE]

Was sitting in traffic near W125st by the entrance of the Triboro many years ago...an aggressive pan-handler in a wheel chair was approaching cars stopped at the light.

At one point he rolls up to a car and someone in the car throws what looks like a glad-bag of pee out the window and it splashes over wheelies face as he frantically tries to back-roll... and into oncoming traffic the other way.

His wheel gets clipped by a livery cab and he spins.... 360 degrees....in the air...and lands perfectly facing his original direction.:eek:

The light changes and the first car takes off into traffic s/b and the car that hit him zoomed across the intersection...and up onto the entrance ramp of the Triboro...

Wheelchair guy sits in the middle of 125 for a minute....as we sit in shock watching him.....then he just shakes the piss off his head and hair....then immediately zooms over to the first car stopping at the next light, holding out his cup..... which he never dropped.

We sit in silence....speechless, until the guy next to me says..in a low, deadpan voice.... "well.....that was bound to happen....somewhere....eventually".

-
    Last edited by 32green; 11-17-2011 at 07:08 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4237298]Was sitting in traffic near W125st by the entrance of the Triboro many years ago...an aggressive pan-handler in a wheel chair was approaching cars stopped at the light.

At one point he rolls up to a car and someone in the car throws what looks like a glad-bag of pee out the window and it splashes over wheelies face as he frantically tries to back-roll... and into oncoming traffic the other way.

His wheel gets clipped by a livery cab and he spins.... 360 degrees....in the air...and lands perfectly facing his original direction.:eek:

The light changes and the first car takes off into traffic s/b and the car that hit him zoomed across the intersection...and up onto the entrance ramp of the Triboro...

Wheelchair guy sits in the middle of 125 for a minute....as we sit in shock watching him.....then he just shakes the piss off his head and hair....then immediately zooms over to the first car stopping at the next light, holding out his cup..... which he never dropped.

We sit in silence....speechless, until the guy next to me says..in a low, deadpan voice.... "well.....that was bound to happen....somewhere....eventually".

-[/QUOTE]

Lol, I love :usedtobeacop: stories from gritty 1970s Manhattan.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4237298]Was sitting in traffic near W125st by the entrance of the Triboro many years ago...an aggressive pan-handler in a wheel chair was approaching cars stopped at the light.

-[/QUOTE]

and here i thought that this might finally be a story about how you did [I]something[/I] while you :usedtobeacop:

instead, we get sitting in traffic, speechless, and the partner busting out a wiseass crack.

[IMG]http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/misc-got-a-badass-over-here-l.png[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4237298]

We sit in silence....speechless, until the guy next to me, Paulie, says..in a low voice.... "[SIZE="1"]whoa[/SIZE]".

-[/QUOTE]

le fixed

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;4237316]and here i thought that this might finally be a story about how you did [I]something[/I] while you :usedtobeacop:

instead, we get sitting in traffic, speechless, and the partner busting out a wiseass crack.

[IMG]http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/misc-got-a-badass-over-here-l.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:clapper:

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4237308]Lol, I love :usedtobeacop: stories from gritty 1970s Manhattan.[/QUOTE]

LOL but you owe green a beer for the set up. LMAO

That was a GREAT NYC story; I could see the steam rising on 125th

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4237308]Lol, I love :usedtobeacop: stories from gritty 1970s Manhattan.[/QUOTE]

1970's....lmao:D

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4237316]and here i thought that this might finally be a story about how you did [I]something[/I] while you :usedtobeacop:

[/QUOTE]

Hey mongo, I did pleny of cool stuff, but much of it is not funny, per se... and therefore, unsuitable for the humpar....kind of like most of your whiney, critical posts.

Got any cubicle gems?

:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

[B]We sit in silence[/B]....[B]speechless[/B], until the guy next to me says..in a low, deadpan voice.... "well.....that was bound to happen....somewhere....eventually".

-[/QUOTE]

New Yorkers tax money at work

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

[IMG]http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/misc-got-a-badass-over-here-l.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4237334]New Yorkers tax money at work[/QUOTE]

Lmao...I could tell you the story when we sat equally as useless when we saw a dogs head get run-over and the eyes popped perfectly out with the strings still attached and plopped right in front of the head.

Like we were in a cartoon...exceptin the eyes didnt spring back in.:(

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

[/QUOTE]

a Dunkin Donut did fall on the cop car floor...and had to be wiped off.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4237319]le fixed[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4237331]LOL but you owe green a beer for the set up. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

A green beer?

[QUOTE=32green;4237332]1970's....lmao:D [/QUOTE]

Early 80s?

Either way, I imagine you with sideburns and all your afro-sporting perps calling you a jive turkey as your stuff them into the back of your municipal Chrysler.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4237371]

Either way, I imagine you with sideburns and all your afro-sporting perps calling you a jive turkey as your stuff them into the back of your municipal Chrysler.[/QUOTE]

32green..police academy graduation party...circa 1980

[IMG]http://blogs.bet.com/ontv/americangangster/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/guyfisher.jpg[/IMG]