Thread: They don't trust mark

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

They don't trust mark

Schorty, Rex, Plax, Holmes bottom line is this coaching staff doesn't trust Sanchez form your opinions after that

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Titan24;4238476]Schorty, Rex, Plax, Holmes bottom line is this coaching staff doesn't trust Sanchez form your opinions after that[/QUOTE]

didnt realize Plax and Holmes were members of the coaching staff.

DUMP.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    He's getting hit way too much. That's problem #1.

Problem #2 is problem #1.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rbstern;4240114]He's getting hit way too much. That's problem #1.

Problem #2 is problem #1.[/QUOTE]

no not even close. If you really think this stop reading stat lines and watch the game. He had a good amount of time most of the game. Sanchez even had a few plays where Holmes was open deep and he just dumped it off. This one was on Sanchez IMO. Denver challenged him to go deep and he just didn't do it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    ROLL HIM OUT.....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4240668]no not even close. If you really think this stop reading stat lines and watch the game. He had a good amount of time most of the game. Sanchez even had a few plays where Holmes was open deep and he just dumped it off. This one was on Sanchez IMO. Denver challenged him to go deep and he just didn't do it.[/QUOTE]

I think that's been drilled in to him from Schotty. Pennington did the same thing in this offense.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4240668]no not even close. If you really think this stop reading stat lines and watch the game. He had a good amount of time most of the game. Sanchez even had a few plays where Holmes was open deep and he just dumped it off. This one was on Sanchez IMO. Denver challenged him to go deep and he just didn't do it.[/QUOTE]

And why didn't he do it? Perhaps because he no longer has that guy(BE) who is :

1.) Tall

2.) Fast

and most importantly

3.) Breaks off his routes(makes up his own as he goes along) and catches Mark's over-and-underthrown balls

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rbstern;4240114]He's getting hit way too much. That's problem #1.

Problem #2 is problem #1.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Problem #3 however is that he's just not very good at all though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4240718]And why didn't he do it? Perhaps because he no longer has that guy(BE) who is :

1.) Tall

2.) Fast

and most importantly

3.) Breaks off his routes(makes up his own as he goes along) and catches Mark's over-and-underthrown balls[/QUOTE]

So he is affraid to throw the ball to Holmes because he is too short? It wasn't the WRs they played well here. That is a crock. His WRs where open you trust them and throw the ball up to make the play. If he really needs a tall WR to throw to then I want his useless butt off the team. Really if the coaches and telling him not to go deep I just dont know what to say. He had no reason not to in this game.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4240770]So he is affraid to throw the ball to Holmes because he is too short? It wasn't the WRs they played well here. That is a crock. His WRs where open you trust them and throw the ball up to make the play. If he really needs a tall WR to throw to then I want his useless butt off the team. Really if the coaches and telling him not to go deep I just dont know what to say. He had no reason not to in this game.[/QUOTE]

Dreamers, I don't know if it's Schitty's doing or Mark's doing.

But quite frankly, it's apparent that when Braylon was here, Mark AT LEAST masqueraded as a Good Passer(mainly 'cause Braylon made him look that way).

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4240813]Dreamers, I don't know if it's Schitty's doing or Mark's doing.

But quite frankly, it's apparent that when Braylon was here, Mark AT LEAST masqueraded as a Good Passer(mainly 'cause Braylon made him look that way).[/QUOTE]

I have yet to see Mark look like a good passer honestly. This has been his best year to date but the last few games looked like he stepped back. BE is gone, just get over it, the O suck with and without him. I have seen no diff in Sanchez at all in that respect. BE just wasn't the difference maker you seem to think he was. I think Sanchez did miss LT a lot more here but that is no excuse for him. This loss was on him. Had nothing to do with OL, WR, RB, or the D that barely gave up a few points. People need to say OK it is either Shotty or Sanchez. One has to go next year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4240875]I have yet to see Mark look like a good passer honestly. This has been his best year to date but the last few games looked like he stepped back. BE is gone, just get over it, the O suck with and without him. I have seen no diff in Sanchez at all in that respect. BE just wasn't the difference maker you seem to think he was. I think Sanchez did miss LT a lot more here but that is no excuse for him. This loss was on him. Had nothing to do with OL, WR, RB, or the D that barely gave up a few points. People need to say OK it is either Shotty or Sanchez. One has to go next year.[/QUOTE]

Which one do you believe should go?

I vote for Schitty.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4240894]Which one do you believe should go?

I vote for Schitty.[/QUOTE]

Yes it should be Shotty we have invest 3 years into Mark I think he should get 1 more year under a new voice. If he can't show improvement then get someone new. Shotty had his shot with a number of QBs and hasn't made any of them look good IMO. He seems to go after gunslingers then not let them do their thing.