Thread: Reviews Slowing Up Game

All League

Reviews Slowing Up Game

I am tired of all the f'ing video reviews. Rarely, do they correct an important play. Mostly, they do things like cause a TV time out after the Slausen TD. Combined with all the penalties, NFL games seem to drag forever.

i totally agree....although i felt stronger about it as the season started...at this point i think its more important to confirm calls for points then not.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    i totally agree....although i felt stronger about it as the season started...at this point i think its more important to confirm calls for points then not.
    IMHO - if a team isn't willing to burn a challenge, the call is probably correct and the game should go on. The delay for the Slauson TD was brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    IMHO - if a team isn't willing to burn a challenge, the call is probably correct and the game should go on. The delay for the Slauson TD was brutal.
    eh yes and no...there are many instances where teams won't burn challenges since you have only 2 a game and 3 if you're lucky....

i think the new way is the right way, but at the same time agree with you that it slows down games.