Thread: Reviews Slowing Up Game

All League

Reviews Slowing Up Game

I am tired of all the f'ing video reviews. Rarely, do they correct an important play. Mostly, they do things like cause a TV time out after the Slausen TD. Combined with all the penalties, NFL games seem to drag forever.

i totally agree....although i felt stronger about it as the season started...at this point i think its more important to confirm calls for points then not.

All League
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4238829]i totally agree....although i felt stronger about it as the season started...at this point i think its more important to confirm calls for points then not.[/QUOTE]

IMHO - if a team isn't willing to burn a challenge, the call is probably correct and the game should go on. The delay for the Slauson TD was brutal.

[QUOTE=Digetydog;4238936]IMHO - if a team isn't willing to burn a challenge, the call is probably correct and the game should go on. The delay for the Slauson TD was brutal.[/QUOTE]

eh yes and no...there are many instances where teams won't burn challenges since you have only 2 a game and 3 if you're lucky....

i think the new way is the right way, but at the same time agree with you that it slows down games.