[QUOTE=NewYorkSackExchange;4240077]called this lost a mile away.[/QUOTE]
It wasn't exactly hard to see coming.
[QUOTE=Warfish]1. Short Week (4 days)
2. Hangover for Horrible Patriots Loss
3. Unusual Denver Offense, Lack of Jets Pass Rush
4. Sanchez and Jets Penchant for Turnovers that go for 6
5. Mile High, and Mile High Air. Jets travel west and high on short week.
6. Tebow 3-1?
7. Jets always make bad QB's look better.
Score: Jets 16, Broncos 13 is a sloppy and almost unwatchably boring game.
But frankly, a Jets loss here would not suprise me in any form whatsoever. [/QUOTE]
Same script as usual.
1. Offense underwhelms, underperforms, inconsistent and turnover prone.
2. Sanchez gives up almost as many points as he scores.
3. D plays well all game....right up to the point where they HAVE to make a stop, and they can't.
4. Game over, we lose again.
The 2011 Jets, in a nutshell.
The excuses for tonight will be endless from the homers.