Thread: PETITION - - BLOW THIS TEAM UP

Hall Of Fame

PETITION - - BLOW THIS TEAM UP

Don't know where to start.

1. Fire Schotty
    2. ????????

Please sign.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4240082]Don't know where to start.

1. Fire Schotty
    2. ????????

Please sign.[/QUOTE]

I'm not signing but :

2. Smack Tanny upside the head and tell him to Get Braylon Back at all costs

Veteran
    Braylon, B.Smith, Drew Coleman big off season losses, The wildcat formation created issues for opposing D's

let's start and end with number 1.

then fill the glaring holes.

[QUOTE=Vin;4240696]I'm not signing but :

2. Smack Tanny upside the head and tell him to Get Braylon Back at all costs[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA! Where you been brah?

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4240736]HAHAHAHAHA! Where you been brah?[/QUOTE]

In hiding....out of sheer embarassment of watching this team self-destruct.

Actually, I also was keeping track of how BE was doing in San Fran....He's doing okay but "okay" won't get him the Big-time Contract he's looking for which is why I mentioned Tanny still having a shot at getting him back.

Sanchez MISSES Braylon BADLY in this offense. He was the one(as it's now been made clear) who was Mark's Safety-Valve when going downfield....

[QUOTE=Vin;4240801]In hiding....out of sheer embarassment of watching this team self-destruct.

Actually, I also was keeping track of how BE was doing in San Fran....He's doing okay but "okay" won't get him the Big-time Contract he's looking for which is why I mentioned Tanny still having a shot at getting him back.

Sanchez MISSES Braylon BADLY in this offense. He was the one(as it's now been made clear) who was Mark's Safety-Valve when going downfield....[/QUOTE]

I know you have hope but Braylon is done in NY. They did not want him back. Plain and simple bud.

Hall Of Fame
    Only problem with Braylon is his off-the-field issues. One more strike and he may get suspended for a season.

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4240810]I know you have hope but Braylon is done in NY. They did not want him back. Plain and simple bud.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know but it just seems to me that Tanny could've and SHOULD'VE made more of an effort to get him back.

oh well....Can we at least fire Schittyheimer finally?

If by blowing it up you mean a full court press going after Peyton Manning than I agree.

[QUOTE=Vin;4240852]Yeah I know but it just seems to me that Tanny could've and SHOULD'VE made more of an effort to get him back.

oh well....Can we at least fire Schittyheimer finally?[/QUOTE]

The reason why he didn't is because Holmes would not have signed with the Jets had they brought back Edwards.

[QUOTE=ikazippy;4240870]The reason why he didn't is because Holmes would not have signed with the Jets had they brought back Edwards.[/QUOTE]

You know....I remember mentioning this and everyone blasted me to pieces here for even suggesting such a conspiracy-theorist-style assumption since it was merely a "unfounded?" rumor back then.

That's probably why I never did have much love for Holmes, if only for the idea that he may have had some part in Braylon not being a Jet anymore.....

OH well....Life goes on

(and then you die. :P )

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=ikazippy;4240864]If by blowing it up you mean a full court press going after Peyton Manning than I agree.[/QUOTE]

YES. And allow me to clarify.

At least change offensive coaches. Would prefer to try to upgrade at QB via trade or draft.

darn it, if we had Braylon we'd be like 21-0 by now

[QUOTE=Santonio;4240922]darn it, if we had Braylon we'd be like 21-0 by now[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know..RIGHT? :eek:

:D :D :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Vin;4240801]In hiding....out of sheer embarassment of watching this team self-destruct.

Sanchez MISSES Braylon BADLY in this offense. He was the one(as it's now been made clear) who was Mark's Safety-Valve when going downfield....[/QUOTE]

The way things are looking now, Braylon could be the one with a SB ring in a few months' time.