Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Schottenheimer Venting Thread (MERGED)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Schottenheimer Venting Thread (MERGED)

Seriously, no excuse for this type of performance. I don't give a **** about the thin air, the travel time, or short week. The offense was inexcusably bad tonight and it stems from the OC.

Please fire Schitty. Now.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    he shouldn't be allowed on the fing plane

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    theyre not firing him or anyone until after the season

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    this would be the perfect midseason opportunity... but you know, no LT, no Greene.. that means we obviously can't move the ball against a 2nd rate D.. duh?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He shouldn't get on the plane.

3rd and 5 and we run the ghey pats play?
    How many times did Tone get the ball in teh 2nd half?

F*ck this loser. Everyone in his family is a loser, enough is enough.

Everyone sees it except Rex & Tanny

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I WANT SHOTTY TARRED & FEATHERED!

AT FLORHAM PARK!
    YOU A HOLES THAT DON T THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT THIS GUY ISNT THE PROBREM ARE CRAZY!

13 efffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
    Points!
    The Jets defense again was DONE! Denver Air, NO EFFING DAYS IN BETWEEN, I WAS SCREAMING THAT WE NEEDED TO JUST SCORE 1 EFFING TD in the 2nd half, ONE THATS IT!

Let me tell all you shoddy appologists! Right now Rex has NO EFFING IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THIS GUY!
    Even Deion mentioned to Rex, "whats wrong with offense?'
    I AM DONE!
    43 years & the thought that Rex had NO EFFING CLUE WHAT A MORON SHOTTY IS & THAT HE WOULD RUIN OUR SEASON!
    FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    I want to drive to his house & tie him up & ship him to the mexican desert.
    See you next year boys!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say I am watching SNY right now and Adam Schein is spot on.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, Schitty is the worst OC I've ever seen in my life and he makes good players look like scrubs and makes scrub defenses look like Superbowl contenders. Denver was confident in their QB and their play calling showed it. Schitty calls his plays scared like a little bi@tch.

I'm now starting to blame Rex and Tanny for keeping Schitty around. Our D played good. Our O sucked as usual. Rex needs to be downgraded to DC and we need a real coach. A GOOD coach would demand a GOOD OC and wouldn't put up with 3 years of crappy play calling, execution and game management. Again we missed two challenges today, the worst one being on the last drive of the game.

Here's what's gonna happen:

Rex isn't going to focus on the offense this week (AS USUAL), he's gonna talk about the defense not holding up at the end of the game when it was HIS fault. We didn't blitz all game and he picks the final drive to all out blitz against a rushing QB that has no chance to beat us without running it. .

Everyone will be down on us for the next few weeks and we'll win our next few games just to tease us and then our offense will fall flat as usual in week 17 against Miami and we won't make the playoffs. We'll end up keeping Schitty next season and we'll go through the same sh*t all over again. It's coming, get ready for it!

I hate this coaching staff and I'm to the point where I think Rex is no better than a DC. I'm so glad I didn't buy PSL's this season... I would be pissed if I paid money to watch this garbage coaching staff mismanage this squad of GOOD players.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Open up the offense for mark. Fire rotty

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make Schotty walk home on a highway route.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not all his fault. It's becoming woefully obvious that the players just aren't as good as we thought.

Brick, Greene, Tone, Keller, Sanchez. All underperforming like its nobodies business. We expect this from Hunter, Mulligan, McKnight. But those 5 are playing just as bad as those 3.

Veteran
    Knoxville, TN, but originally from NW Mass.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green&White51;4240118]theyre not firing him or anyone until after the season[/QUOTE]

Probably true. But, if they don't make the playoffs, he is gone.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fk this sorry arse loser fk hiim, anyone defending him after the last two week can go eat a fat one!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It hurts but I hope we lose a bunch more games now. It's obvious we are not a playoff team. We need the higher picks and Schotty gone anyway. :steamin:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=KnoxJetFan;4240266]Probably true. But, if they don't make the playoffs, he is gone.[/QUOTE]

Even if they somehow do, he's gone. His contract is up and he needed to have at least a top 10 offense to get an extension.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4240235]I have to say I am watching SNY right now and Adam Schein is spot on.[/QUOTE]

What did he say?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Schotty will be gone after the season because it's too soon for the coaching staff to give up on Sanchez. We'll see if Sanchez can become the adequate QB I always thought he could be.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    either mark or scotty need to go because they do not work together.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget Eric Smith!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's quite painfully obvious that the Sanchez/Shotty combination is not going work, or help Mark develop to what we all want him to be.

Rex owes it to himself, and the organization to see if Sanchez, and the rest of the offense, can improve under new direction. We have no idea what kind of NFL QB Mark Sanchez is with out Schotty as his OC, but we know what kind of OC Schotty is without Sanchez, and it's not much different then we are seeing.

We need someone that can utilize the talent we have, not try to force the players we have into roles they don't belong. Whether some want to admit it or not, Sanchez does do some things well, but he's rarely given the chance to do them. Even when we do play action or roll him out of the pocket, it's the same predictable 5 yard routes that average joe NFL fan can recognize. If you can't fool a fan base, you won't fool professionals.

If Shotty goes, and 2 years from Sanchez is not improved, then it's fair game to move on, but you have to see if he's capable of succeeding when a different set of eyes is developing the game plan.

Sanchez needs some of his bad habits broken, but it's impossible for that to happen, because Schotty can't break his.

Since this is probably my longest post ever, I'm not stopping now. We need huge upgrades on the right side of the O-Line and Safety positions. A little more athleticism overall on D would go a long way as well. We all know the pass rush sucks, but if we can't upgrade that, upgrade the safeties, so the blitzes have a better chance to work.