Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Struggling.....who cares?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;4243168]The dump I just took resembled Dinty Moore Beef Stew. Damn those brown ales I drank last night.[/QUOTE]

"Pinch a loaf"......was there ever a more brilliantly concieved and sublimely accurate phrase for that most awful of acts. The sound, the texture...all captured in three magnificent words...

Of course, not every event produces loaf....I.E....the alcohol inspired brew-stew described here...but when the proper confluences of diet and colonic health come together in that magic moment, you can almost hear the airy nugget as it peels from the side of the heninous tunnel in its final descent..... to splashdown.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shotty, is it you?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4243184]"Pinch a loaf"......was there ever a more brilliantly concieved and sublimely accurate phrase for that most awful of acts. The sound, the texture...all captured in three magnificent words...

Of course, not every event produces loaf....I.E....the alcohol inspired brew-stew described here...but when the proper confluences of diet and colonic health come together in that magic moment, you can almost hear the airy nugget as it peels from the side of the heninous tunnel in its final descent..... to splashdown.

-[/QUOTE]

LOL

My favorite (or not) is when "The Crayon Effect," occurs. I'm sure you've experienced this as well. You squeeze out a tiny bit, but not everything. And the remaining doot sits just below the rim of your cornhole. No matter how many times you wipe, you have faded streaks on the paper from that tiny bit that just won't go away. It's as if you have a brown crayon stuck up your ass.

It's great because it's funny when I think of it that way. It's no so great because you end up chafing the hell out of your ass from wiping so much.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;4243200]LOL

My favorite (or not) is when "The Crayon Effect," occurs. I'm sure you've experienced this as well. You squeeze out a tiny bit, but not everything. And the remaining doot sits just below the rim of your cornhole. No matter how many times you wipe, you have faded streaks on the paper from that tiny bit that just won't go away. It's as if you have a brown crayon stuck up your ass.

It's great because it's funny when I think of it that way. It's no so great because you end up chafing the hell out of your ass from wiping so much.[/QUOTE]

This usually entails a few false alarm trips to the can.... wherein the satisfaction of a job well done is never fully achieved; Also commonly known as .....the [I]"Cranky arse".[/I]

-

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4243206]This usually entails a few false alarm trips to the can.... wherein the satisfaction of a job well done is never fully achieved; Also commonly known as .....the [I]"Cranky arse".[/I]

-[/QUOTE]

:D

Precisely.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Ego Trip;4243017]Stop bragging about your love life on the internet, it's unbecoming of you. Also you're old enough to be my dad and you're banging girls barely 20 year olds? Kinda creepy.[/QUOTE]

now that's gay talk right there. There isn't anything, ever, creepy about a guy no matter what his age, banging a 20 year old.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4243206]This usually entails a few false alarm trips to the can.... wherein the satisfaction of a job well done is never fully achieved; Also commonly known as .....the [I]"Cranky arse".[/I]

-[/QUOTE]

Irritable Jets Syndrome, I think we need some research on bowel movements after Jets losses.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;4243168]The dump I just took resembled Dinty Moore Beef Stew. Damn those brown ales I drank last night.[/QUOTE]

LMAO. :D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only here...

From a swinging 3some to doot talk in 7 posts.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4243299]Only here...

From a swinging 3some to doot talk in 7 posts.[/QUOTE]

Actually my doot this morning could be described as a swinging threesome. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bing in Buffalo;4241157]Morning all.

i cant recall a Jets team that has done less with more.

this has grown tiresome as a 35 year fan waxes poetic..- crappy play calling, defense that

caves at the wrong tome, suddenly we are 5-5, no way to

host a playoff game.....over. done...

To Rex, please call the plays yourself, or for the love of God,

or find someone now.........

Another lost year, another year of missed opportunity, wait Jet

fans, we are working on ..blah blah blah ... Rex blah blah

Now that is out of the way, i have started my own company

and have not had time to follow this group of underachieving putz's,

and my life has never been better, and more fulfilling.

in the past 2 months, with my wife of over 20 years fully participating, we have dated a 22 year old Canadian girl, a 21 year

old Irish gal and a 26 year old Russian babe, (from Russia with love lol)

JET FANS- Stop wasting your finite time and start enjoying your life..

and if you remember that Football is entertainment and no more than that,

the current, past and present failures of this organization mean NOTHING to

your actual life...

so, be like me, fu$k 'em all, stop worrying about money, tip very well, and start pulling more tail than a slow kid in a

petting zoo........

that is all[/QUOTE]

you, sir, are obviously NOT a Kenmore aficionado. :clapper:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am guessing the OP has not been schooled in the vagaries of leasing vs. buying his BMW's?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL IRL at this thread. Thank you, that is all.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swinging with 20yer old girls is fun only first 3 or 4 times, then it's getting boring and repetitive. Bring me extra 30-35 old chicks, they are way more imaginative.