Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time To Surgically Remove This Festering Sore Known As The NY Jets

Jets Insider VIP

Time To Surgically Remove This Festering Sore Known As The NY Jets

No offense to any other killer diseases, I know how much of a bad rap it would be for leprosy or syphillis to be associated with such a terrible entity.

Could it be time to finally be rid of this filthy disease?
    If I can quit smoking, it can be easier for me to simply stop watching - and stop caring.

I saw this place go nuts when we lost to the Ravens. Last week was even worse. Those didn't even bother me that much. My skin has gotten so thick that I almost feel dead inside doing this every Sunday.

But this loss - I can't remember any other game where we were favored to win big.

Ive seen this team lose to no -name garbage QBs when they were suddenly insterted into a game. At there you could make the argument that they were going up against an unknown.

This Tebow isn't even supposed to be a real QB - and suddenly his future looks brighter and better than our happy-footed dirty Sanchez.

I actually expected great things this year, but that is my own foolishness into believing the hype. It's a shame because I really like Rex, but he needs to get a clue.

If I'm not watching the Jets Im not watching any football, period.
    There are loads of other activities one can always do instead.

Get back to reading books. Watch a movie with the kids. Listen to some new music. Go to a museum. Go to a library. Visit some old friends.

I'm sure there are other things I could be doing to enrich my life, instead of repeatedly poisoning it.

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/ryanpisedoff.gif[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4241245]No offense to any other killer diseases, I know how much of a bad rap it would be for leprosy or syphillis to be associated with such a terrible entity.

If I can quit smoking, it can be easier for me to simply stop watching - and stop caring.

I saw this place go nuts when we lost to the Ravens. Last week was even worse. Those didn't even bother me that much. My skin has gotten so thick that I almost feel dead inside doing this every Sunday.

But this loss - I can't remember any other game where we were favored to win big.

Ive seen this team lose to no -name garbage QBs when they were suddenly insterted into a game. At there you could make the argument that they were going up against an unknown.

This Tebow isn't even supposed to be a real QB - and suddenly his future looks brighter and better than our happy-footed dirty Sanchez.

I actually expected great things this year, but that is my own foolishness into believing the hype. It's a shame because I really like Rex, but he needs to get a clue.

Get back to reading books. Watch a movie with the kids. Listen to some new music. Go to a museum. Go to a library. Visit some old friends.

I'm sure there are other things I could be doing to enrich my life, instead of repeatedly poisoning it.

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/ryanpisedoff.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:(

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbZEkFLXh9Y[/url]

-

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4241245]. Go to a museum. [/QUOTE]

LOL

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4241271]LOL[/QUOTE]

:D

I liked this one:

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4241245] Visit some old friends.

[/QUOTE]

Ding dong

Hello?

Hey, whats up!

Er, can I help you?

Lol....its me, Fish. lol

Fish?......no. Doesnt ring a bell.

Crazy piics, gamer....secret perv....common.

Um...no. Please leave.

I'm done with teh Jets!

I'm calling the police.

Schotty sucks! lol

Honey, call the police!

Those are my sentiments exactly...... I have a lot of emotional capital invested in this team and to see them look so foolish on national tv is embarassing to me.

I've now lost interest in the season and will hear it from my Giants fan friends.

Sanchez needs to get a clue some how.

Schotty is no help for the kid.

Offensive line has no cohesion.

No solid depth on the roster.

All of this spells season over.

Then we have to listen to Rex every week with his bold statements with no substantive results.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4241245]No offense to any other killer diseases, I know how much of a bad rap it would be for leprosy or syphillis to be associated with such a terrible entity.

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/ryanpisedoff.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4241294]
    I liked this one:

Ding dong

Hello?

Hey, whats up!

Er, can I help you?

Lol....its me, Fish. lol

Um...no. Please leave.

I'm done with teh Jets!

I'm calling the police.

Schotty sucks! lol

Honey, call the police![/QUOTE]

Wait!! Pull my finger!

Oh, it's you..

[IMG]http://hultrasimple.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/blase.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4241294]:D

I liked this one:

Ding dong

Hello?

Hey, whats up!

Er, can I help you?

Lol....its me, Fish. lol

Um...no. Please leave.

I'm done with teh Jets!

I'm calling the police.

Schotty sucks! lol

Honey, call the police![/QUOTE]

I got a good honest laugh out of that one.
    Ok, I meant to say 'email some old friends'

A few years ago, I made an announcement (from which I ultimately backed off) that if Shoddy was our OC, I'd stop watching the games. Folks scoffed at the absurdity of the idea saying stuff like, " OC isn't important enough to warrant such extreme action". How do you feel now, dolts? And, to the best of my memory, I was the one who first brought up that Woody must had laid down the edict for Rex to keep Shoddy on when he was hired. Again, much derision ensued.

This morning in the car, I told my wife that if Shoddy is still our OC next season, I'll walk away for good and send Woody all my Jet gear, along with a letter telling him to go f**k himself for his stupidity.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4241318]This morning in the car, I told my wife that if Shoddy is still our OC next season, I'll walk away for good and send Woody all my Jet gear, along with a letter telling him to go f**k himself for his stupidity.[/QUOTE]

Did she do this→:rolleyes:

:D

[QUOTE=32green;4241326]Did she do this→:rolleyes:

:D[/QUOTE]

LOL. No. She and my son know that it's going to happen. I can only scream about the guy, and team, for so long. I'm gonna be 55 years-old pretty soon. I don't want to have a stress related coronary over these clowns.

Jets Insider VIP
    Last night was pretty funny.

My little girl just broke out with chicken pox during the night around 3 AM. So she's awake and squirming about.

I tell the wife "I got this." thinking I'll watch a bit of the game instead of waiting for tomorrow.

Take my daughter downstairs, setup the computer, sit down and...pick 6.

I litterally LOL'd.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4241332]LOL. No. She and my son know that it's going to happen. I can only scream about the guy, and team, for so long. I'm gonna be 55 years-old pretty soon. I don't want to have a stress related coronary over these clowns.[/QUOTE]

I'm 32 years old, and I think the Jets are negatively affecting my health (mentally and physically).

I've given up on them this year. I just can't stomach this disaster anymore. I'm hoping I can enjoy them next year, with a new OC. If Schottenheimer is still here next season, I'm done for good.

Maybe I'll convert into a Bears fan.

I have just really started to watch the Jets games from start to finish over the past 3 or 4 weeks. I find them very entertaining and can't wait for the next game. :yes:

Of course now is when all of the ****ing know it all fans from other teams come up to offer their nuggets of wisdom like : wow, that Sanchez looks bad and that Tebow sure stepped up.

You gotta be ****in kidding me.

Greenie had the best one of the day commenting on Sanchez presser when Sanchez said "that was on me. Bad decision, bad INT, gotta play better. "

Greenie: you're right Marc. You'd make a great analyst.

LMAO.

[QUOTE=sourceworx;4241338]I'm 32 years old, and I think the Jets are negatively affecting my health (mentally and physically).

I've given up on them this year. I just can't stomach this disaster anymore. I'm hoping I can enjoy them next year, with a new OC. If Schottenheimer is still here next season, I'm done for good.

Maybe I'll convert into a Bears fan.[/QUOTE]

What a bunch of jerkoffs. Every couple of years, a new "savior" is hired as HC to finally get us a championship. Yet, we always wind up in the same spot losing important games. Who do we hire after Rex is gone after next season?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4241318]A few years ago, I made an announcement (from which I ultimately backed off) that if Shoddy was our OC, I'd stop watching the games. Folks scoffed at the absurdity of the idea saying stuff like, " OC isn't important enough to warrant such extreme action". How do you feel now, dolts? And, to the best of my memory, I was the one who first brought up that Woody must had laid down the edict for Rex to keep Shoddy on when he was hired. Again, much derision ensued.

This morning in the car, I told my wife that if Shoddy is still our OC next season, I'll walk away for good and send Woody all my Jet gear, along with a letter telling him to go f**k himself for his stupidity.[/QUOTE]

If you really do this, I'll participate too.

[QUOTE=quantum;4241363]If you really do this, I'll participate too.[/QUOTE]

There is not a shred of hyperbole in my statement. I will be done with all of it, including this place. They don't deserve fans like me who have watched this tripe for 40+ years.

I will not support a team on any level which continues to pat a dunce like Shoddy and go into a season with an ill-conceived, flawed, offensive philosophy. Wait until you hear all the excuses and back peddling when Sanchez washes out because Shoddy couldn't groom him for the job.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;4241342]I have just really started to watch the Jets games from start to finish over the past 3 or 4 weeks. I find them very entertaining and can't wait for the next game. :yes:[/QUOTE]

**** off.

All League
    Same Old Jets?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=MACPAC;4241342]I have just really started to watch the Jets games from start to finish over the past 3 or 4 weeks. I find them very entertaining and can't wait for the next game. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Thank you for providing me a release valve... for my pent up frustration.

:)