Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time To Surgically Remove This Festering Sore Known As The NY Jets

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;4241402]Thank you for providing me a release valve... for my pent up frustration.

:)[/QUOTE]

lolz

[QUOTE=32green;4241402]Thank you for providing me a release valve... for my pent up frustration.

Lolz!

Thank you. I'm gonna make ribz this weekend after all. It's gonna be ok.

LOL! Actually, I thought MAC's line was funny.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Now that is a textbook application of teh ban feature. I trust the note esplainin the reason for the ban included the letters G, F and Y?

:usedtobeacop: with a swift kick to the balls! FTW!

I think the internet meme people should officially change FTW to TBW.

JetsInsider.com Legend

Best.Mod.Ever.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4241460]Best.Mod.Ever.[/QUOTE]

I guess he also couldn't fap last night....

All Pro
    Good for a start, but there's still a lot of nauseating, suppurating offal in Aisles L & P to tend to.

I haven't been a jets fan as long as most of the people in here but this year is by far the most disappointing so far. Far worse than when I knew the team sucked and expected suckage.

I could see this coming though with some of the stuff the front office has done over the years. It is like being on the titanic and seeing the iceberg from miles away but not being able to get the thing turned around.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4242808]Good for a start, but there's still a lot of nauseating, suppurating offal in Aisles L & P to tend to.[/QUOTE]

I think "pus" is a very good term for those ... ah ... pus bags? :squint:

Several were dumped today. :yes:

I get this thread. I have always been of the mind that my Jets skin was impervious. Nothing will ever stop me from watching....nothing will make me not care. just something about last night's game...I think I'm done. I'm 40 years old, and I lost sleep over a f-ing game. Yes, I'm done...time to call it quits.

I know the Jets, nor almost anyone else cares....but I think my family might appreciate it.

Banned
    [QUOTE=OrangeJet;4243043][B]I get this thread. I have always been of the mind that my Jets skin was impervious. Nothing will ever stop me from watching....nothing will make me not care. just something about last night's game...I think I'm done. I'm 40 years old, and I lost sleep over a f-ing game. Yes, I'm done...time to call it quits.[/B]

I know the Jets, nor almost anyone else cares....but I think my family might appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

I feel exactly the same way. Something about that game made it the last straw. The feeling I felt from late Thursday night to Friday morning was something that had to be detrimental to my well-being. I can't allow myself to feel that way again. I'm done with them.

And so I've decided to become a Bears fan. I'll stay on the site because I enjoy everyone's company on here. But I'm done with the Strip.

Things are pretty good as a Bears fan. Jay Cutler's my QB, Matt Forte is my RB, Devin Hester is a ridiculous return man, and despite him starting to age, Brian Urlacher is still an awesome player.

I <3 Mike Ditka.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;4243177]I feel exactly the same way. Something about that game made it the last straw. The feeling I felt from late Thursday night to Friday morning was something that had to be detrimental to my well-being. I can't allow myself to feel that way again. I'm done with them.

And so I've decided to become a Bears fan. I'll stay on the site because I enjoy everyone's company on here. But I'm done with the Strip.

Things are pretty good as a Bears fan. Jay Cutler's my QB, Matt Forte is my RB, Devin Hester is a ridiculous return man, and despite him starting to age, Brian Urlacher is still an awesome player.

I <3 Mike Ditka.[/QUOTE]

The Packers are in your division. :P

All League
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4243273]The Packers are in your division. :P[/QUOTE]

This. It's like being a Mary Ann fan on Gilligan's Island. :(
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 11-19-2011 at 11:39 AM.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4243273]The Packers are in your division. :P[/QUOTE]

Kind of like being a Jets fan with the Pats in their division? :P

Only difference is, the Bears have been to and won Super Bowls in my lifetime.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;4243347]Kind of like being a Jets fan with the Pats in their division? :P

Only difference is, the Bears have been to and won Super Bowls in my lifetime.[/QUOTE]

I would probably have to pick the Vikings. Because they too, are rife with fail...

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4241245]No offense to any other killer diseases, I know how much of a bad rap it would be for leprosy or syphillis to be associated with such a terrible entity.

Could it be time to finally be rid of this filthy disease?
    If I can quit smoking, it can be easier for me to simply stop watching - and stop caring.

I saw this place go nuts when we lost to the Ravens. Last week was even worse. Those didn't even bother me that much. My skin has gotten so thick that I almost feel dead inside doing this every Sunday.

But this loss - I can't remember any other game where we were favored to win big.

Ive seen this team lose to no -name garbage QBs when they were suddenly insterted into a game. At there you could make the argument that they were going up against an unknown.

This Tebow isn't even supposed to be a real QB - and suddenly his future looks brighter and better than our happy-footed dirty Sanchez.

I actually expected great things this year, but that is my own foolishness into believing the hype. It's a shame because I really like Rex, but he needs to get a clue.

If I'm not watching the Jets Im not watching any football, period.
    There are loads of other activities one can always do instead.

Get back to reading books. Watch a movie with the kids. Listen to some new music. Go to a museum. Go to a library. Visit some old friends.

I'm sure there are other things I could be doing to enrich my life, instead of repeatedly poisoning it.

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/ryanpisedoff.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I know just how you feel.

I've been watching this team since I was a little kid (1976) and out of all the horrendous losses I just can't think of 1 worse than losing to Tim Tebow...I just can't.

Thank you Brian Shottenheimer for burying our season very prematurely. I've been right in line with Sourceworx the whole time....damn, sometimes you just hate being so right.

Shottenheimer has ruined watching this team for me, but at least, for now, there will be no emotional capital invested.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4243368]I would probably have to pick the Vikings. Because they too, are rife with fail...[/QUOTE]

The Vikings new QB is a Jet-type pick too haha. A panic move, and a huge reach, for a rag-arm who is very "smart".

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4241375]There is not a shred of hyperbole in my statement. I will be done with all of it, including this place. They don't deserve fans like me who have watched this tripe for 40+ years.

I will not support a team on any level which continues to pat a dunce like Shoddy and go into a season with an ill-conceived, flawed, offensive philosophy. Wait until you hear all the excuses and back peddling when Sanchez washes out because Shoddy couldn't groom him for the job.[/QUOTE]

It really is crazy that this clown has a job

There are so many things about this offense that make me just wanna break something

Friggin Mulligan on the field all the damn time

on 3rd and 6,the same play over and over again where the receivers run 4 yard curl routes

how for most of the year when Turner is in the game it's a run

the stupid empty back set that Sanchez has been horrible with all year

The fact that Sanchez has done well with role out,and schitty never calls them

This offense is just painful to watch.Its sad that you feel better when the defense is on the field

I will always watch the Jets,but if I lived in the ny area and had season tickets,if schitty was back next yearI would not renew my season tickets

In the 5 years of schitty the only time the Jets had a good offense was with Favre untill he got hurt,and that's because Favre wouldn't run most of schitty's offense

They need a real oc so they can see what Sanchez will be.Can he become a very good qb,or be the deer in the headlights qb we see now

A part of me hopes they tank the rest of the year and the offense looks even worse then now then they will have no choice but to get rid of schitty..I hope

All Pro
    Whenever the "twins" show up in a thread it creeps me out.

Just sayin'.

[IMG]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lppzexbinE1qgxzu1o1_500.jpg[/IMG]