Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 63

Thread: I honestly don't care.

  1. #41
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    That truly hurts.

    And to think I've been one of your weakest supporters.

    _
    Its your call. That was a personal attack by him. Shall I put him out of our misery?





    -

  2. #42
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    oh that's rich











    -

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Its your call. That was a personal attack by him. Shall I put him out of our misery?



    -
    I don't know, I would feel kind of bad for him.

    I think this is all he has, this and his delusions about hitting it off with strippers.

    If we take this away from him, I don't know what he'll do. You know how long it will take him to get into the top 1000 over at The Gang Gre en?

    _

  4. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I don't know, I would feel kind of bad for him.

    I think this is all he has, this and his delusions about hitting it off with strippers.

    If we take this away from him, I don't know what he'll do. You know how long it will take him to get into the top 1000 over at The Gang Gre en?

    _
    I would give almost anything if the strippers southside mentioned are somehow found out to be real low rent, three-thirty in the morning waffle house skanks. Each 45 years-old or better stripping for paint thinner.

  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I would give almost anything if the strippers southside mentioned are somehow found out to be real low rent, three-thirty in the morning waffle house skanks. Each 45 years-old or better stripping for paint thinner.
    With really flabby bellys.

    _

  6. #46
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    With really flabby bellys.

    _
    C-Section scars galore, smoking Camels and drinking Tango.

  7. #47
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    C-Section scars galore, smoking Camels and drinking Tango.
    Yeah, but how great was Tango in high school?

    _

  8. #48
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Yeah, but how great was Tango in high school?

    _
    I drank that garbage once and puked my brains out. Why, at that age, do we guzzle entire bottles of booze instead of slowly sipping?

  9. #49
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I would give almost anything if the strippers southside mentioned are somehow found out to be real low rent, three-thirty in the morning waffle house skanks. Each 45 years-old or better stripping for paint thinner.
    Nice one! A fantastic adianoeta for the weekend!

    Keep it up.

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I drank that garbage once and puked my brains out. Why, at that age, do we guzzle entire bottles of booze instead of slowly sipping?
    I never thought of it as a sipping varietal.

    _

  11. #51
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Nice one! A fantastic adianoeta for the weekend!

    Keep it up.

  12. #52
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I never thought of it as a sipping varietal.

    _
    Me either, you nut. I just meant that we drank any booze or beer like it was water.

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Nah, they're all in their early 20s. Definitely with Daddy issues tho.

  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Tell you what, if I go out with some hotties I might post their pics this time.

  15. #55
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Tell you what, if I go out with some hotties I might post their pics this time.

    _

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Now I really don't care, some glasses of wine and Ravioli.



    _

  17. #57
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032

    For those that are in the 21st century...

    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Tell you what, if I go out with some hotties I might post their pics this time.

  18. #58
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Looks like sushi with the bros (they have no game) and then the bar filled with suckfaces! If a cuties comes my way I'll get a picture and we'll do this..... maybe.

  19. #59
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ypsilanti, Michigan
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I would give almost anything if the strippers southside mentioned are somehow found out to be real low rent, three-thirty in the morning waffle house skanks. Each 45 years-old or better stripping for paint thinner.
    God I love waffle house!

  20. #60
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    BTW.... go check out the strip. They're really pissed over there. LMAO.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us