Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Rex vs Belichick

All League
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4251397]I always hear this one.

It's a cop out for when the change was actually put into affect... In 2008...

The full 'spying' that was done wasn't negated until the introduction of wireless signals to the defense...

You know it, I know it and the league knew it...[/QUOTE]

I know this...your post defies logic.

The tapes were made of defensive hand signals, the NFL put out a written reminder to all teams that this practice was prohibited. BB violated the order was ordered to turn over the tapes and the team was subsequently penalized. This was not done in secret, if BB still had tapes or if the other teams belived he still possessed same all they would've had to do is change the hand signals. Any advantage gained would have vanished had they done so or is it your contention the Pats were still taping [U]after[/U] being penalized 500k and the 1st round draft forfeit?:rolleyes:

Regardless of the wireless changeover...that season it was public knowledge about the tape issue so using your logic the other NFL coaching staffs had to be saved by the wireless signals because they were too dumb/lazy to change their hand signals in the interim.

[QUOTE=jetssjumets;4251297]Current players: Seymour. Yup, he sure can't help that stellar NE championship D. :rolleyes:

Former players from past years off the top of my head: Milloy, Law.[/QUOTE]

Show me CURRENT quotes from Seymour Milloy or Law that have them bashing BB. (Not the day they left.)

All 3 became very rich thanks to their time in NE and have nice things to say about Bill now.

[QUOTE=FF2®;4251534]Show me CURRENT quotes from Seymour Milloy or Law that have them bashing BB. (Not the day they left.)

All 3 became very rich thanks to their time in NE and have nice things to say about Bill now.[/QUOTE]

"... That’s one of the reasons I haven’t officially turned my papers in because I would like to at least say the last contract I sign was with [the New York Jets] and that would be an honor if I was able to do that, if Mr. [Johnson] was to bless me with something like that, that would be the icing on the cake for a 15-year career, [the bulk of which was spent with that duplicitous scambag Belichick in that hellhole in Foxboro]" Law said.

[url]http://articles.boston.com/2011-06-28/sports/29713320_1_patriots-owner-robert-kraft-ty-law-new-england[/url]

[QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4251641]"... That’s one of the reasons I haven’t officially turned my papers in because I would like to at least say the last contract I sign was with [the New York Jets] and that would be an honor if I was able to do that, if Mr. [Johnson] was to bless me with something like that, that would be the icing on the cake for a 15-year career, [the bulk of which was spent with that duplicitous scambag Belichick in that hellhole in Foxboro]" Law said.

[url]http://articles.boston.com/2011-06-28/sports/29713320_1_patriots-owner-robert-kraft-ty-law-new-england[/url][/QUOTE]

LOLz.

For the dimwitted among us here is the real quote:

Ty Law wants to be a Patriot for one more day
    June 28, 2011|By Monique Walker, Globe Staff

ShareE-mailPrint
    By Monique Walker, Globe Staff

Former Patriots CB Ty Law said tonight he is "pretty much" retired, but if he could have one more day in an NFL uniform it would be to retire as a Patriot.

"... That’s one of the reasons I haven’t officially turned my papers in because I would like to at least say the last contract I sign was with New England and that would be an honor if I was able to do that, if Mr. Kraft was to bless me with something like that, that would be the icing on the cake for a 15-year career," Law said.

Sounds like Law really hates BB!! :D

[QUOTE=FF2®;4251534]Show me CURRENT quotes from Seymour Milloy or Law that have them bashing BB. (Not the day they left.)

All 3 became very rich thanks to their time in NE and have nice things to say about Bill now.[/QUOTE]

Troll,

What difference does it make when they said it.....they said it. Period. Also, new flash, players in the NFL make money regardless of the team they play for. You are implying that these players became wealthy because of their time at NE. Ok. I guess the hundreds of other NFL millionaires owe Belicheat a thank you as well for their respective good fortunes. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=jetssjumets;4251666]Troll,

What difference does it make when they said it.....they said it. Period. Also, new flash, players in the NFL make money regardless of the team they play for. You are implying that these players became wealthy because of their time at NE. Ok. I guess the hundreds of other NFL millionaires owe Belicheat a thank you as well for their respective good fortunes. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It matters because the day after you leave can be very emotional. Later they realize the truth. (i.e.: Ty Law)

And players like David Patten and David Givens and Tully Canta Play and Assante Samuel get overpaid when they leave because they look ALOT better then the are when they play for BB.

All Pro
    Don't you guys realize yet that jetssjumets is woodhead in drag?

[QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;4253431]Don't you guys realize yet that jetssjumets is woodhead in drag?[/QUOTE]

Impossible.

He's a very busy, very important, very successful, lawyer-type guy.