Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: What are your Jets-less plans for tomorrow?

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211

    What are your Jets-less plans for tomorrow?

    Does anyone here even give a crap about football anymore? I honestly dont.

    Anyway I am planning on going fishing for a few hours because it gets too cold and the lake ices over. And when I get back home I won't be watching footballs. If I had my choice, Skyrim.

    Since my wife will be home.....er.....something else.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    19,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Does anyone here even give a crap about football anymore? I honestly dont.

    Anyway I am planning on going fishing for a few hours because it gets too cold and the lake ices over. And when I get back home I won't be watching footballs. If I had my choice, Skyrim.

    Since my wife will be home.....er.....something else.
    9:04 tee time................ 60 degrees in Charlotte.

  3. #3
    MW3 all day if I have any say in it.

    Which I dont.

    So grocery and xmas shopping. Blech pitooey.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    I am either going to:

    1. Go buy an generator; or

    2. Watch football and drink bourbon.

    I know it's a little irresponsible of me, but I really like football and bourbon so I think I'm going with number 2.

    _

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Probably play MW3 as well. Recover from hangover. I think I'm gonna do "relax guy!" today.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,164
    Getting my first turns in on the ski hill. Then hit the bar.

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    I'd like to see that new Clooney movie, The Descendents.

    Can't do much else because I wrenched my back something fierce and I'm in a great deal of pain.

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Taking the five year old to two different two hour bday parties....3 hours apart.




    fml

    -

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,093
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Taking the five year old to two different two hour bday parties....3 hours apart.



    -
    Ouch. At least you'll get pizza and cake.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Taking the five year old to two different two hour bday parties....3 hours apart.




    fml

    -
    Jesus bro.

    Sorry.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    5,087
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Taking the five year old to two different two hour bday parties....3 hours apart.




    fml

    -
    exactly the same for me. Word for word.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Taking the five year old to two different two hour bday parties....3 hours apart.




    fml

    -
    Do you have a flask?

    _

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    exactly the same for me. Word for word.
    Maybe you two are goin to the same parties.

    You need to look for Bubba Smith and he needs to look for Jerry Garcia.

    Support each other while you're there.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,656
    A day of rest and relaxation or clean my yard with 0 aggravation.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,656
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I am either going to:

    1. Go buy an generator; or

    2. Watch football and drink bourbon.

    I know it's a little irresponsible of me, but I really like football and bourbon so I think I'm going with number 2.

    _
    Imagine if there was a power outage and you dont have a generator you wouldnt be able to watch football. Just sayin

    I hear Wal-Mart has generators maybe more in your price range.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    Imagine if there was a power outage and you dont have a generator you wouldnt be able to watch football. Just sayin

    I hear Wal-Mart has generators maybe more in your price range.
    I have an underground nuclear-core reactor for my safe room.

    And a battery operated flat screen that I will be sitting 14 feet from.

    I'm good.

    _

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I won't be watching footballs. If I had my choice, Skyrim.
    I will be doing both of the above.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    Wife is with the kid at a birthday party now. She has a baby shower tomorrow so it'll be me and the kid making the grandparent rounds. Hopefully I'll get to catch some of the late games.

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Ouch. At least you'll get pizza and cake.


    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    exactly the same for me. Word for word.


    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Do you have a flask?

    _
    The last one was a bowling party and I was eyeballing the bar HARD, but it would have given 20 parents that had NOTHING to talk about... something to talk about. It was 1100.


    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Maybe you two are goin to the same parties.

    You need to look for Bubba Smith and he needs to look for Jerry Garcia.

    Support each other while you're there.
    lmao...He's not far from me, either.


  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,358
    Did the grocery shopping this morning to beat the last-minute Thanksgiving hordes.

    Probably doing nothing exciting tomorrow. May have the games on in the background.
    work in the yard
    do laundry
    catch up on paperwork
    BBQ for dinner

    Probably watch the Giants at night but no drinking.
    Doctor's appt early Monday morning -- the one you guys don't have to endure -- the contortionist boobie exam

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us