Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are your Jets-less plans for tomorrow?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4244095]What I always do during the season: Cook, drink, and watch the NFL.[/QUOTE]

This.

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Am at the first party. Shoot me.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=32green;4244166]Am at the first party. Shoot me.[/QUOTE]

1 down, 1 to go :)

Just about to turn on the Cincy-Balt game. Husband wants to watch the games today. Much calmer without the Jets on. :D

Bewildered Beast
    I'm drawing up plays for Schotty.

Dudes...Mulligan could TOTALLY carry that rock; I cannot believe we have not realized our own Tebow is on our offence already! Who can tackle such a man? I cannot wait to send this idea to Florham Park. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4244208]I'm drawing up plays for Schotty.

Dudes...Mulligan could TOTALLY carry that rock! Who can tackle such a man? I cannot wait to send this idea to Florham Park. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Lmao!

-

Uplax in Annapolis. Navy shootout yesterday. Fun times.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4244166]Am at the first party. Shoot me.[/QUOTE]

Bowling alleys are conducive to drinking. Chances there there is already some denim clad biker couple already on their 3rd round.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4244592]Bowling alleys are conducive to drinking. Chances there there is already some denim clad biker couple already on their 3rd round.[/QUOTE]

Agreed...though, no bowling today...two sports-themed free-for-alls.

Question...am I wrong to look askance at a fat dude joining the kids at the tables in their little chairs....to eat cake...and spoon feed his fat son.. cake too, while the rest of the parents stand on the perimeter waiting to leave?

No, the kid wasnt a special needs child...and all the other kids were feeding themselves fine.

I just hate seeing crap like that, I see a kid being harmed.

Good times.

-
    Last edited by 32green; 11-21-2011 at 02:33 PM.

I enjoyed my dinner tonight. I didnt drink all day. Id say it was Jets-less Sunday :)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4244803]Agreed...though, no bowling today...two sports-themed free-for-alls.

Question...I am wrong to look askance at a fat dude joining the kids at the tables in their little chairs....to eat cake...and spoon feed his fat son.. cake too, while the rest of the parents stand on the perimeter waiting to leave?

No, the kid wasnt a special needs child...and all the other kids were feeding themselves fine.

Good times.

-[/QUOTE]

Maybe he has a rare sugar defienciency?

Normally my Sunday are as bad as this one sounded but not yesterday.
    Here is how my day went.

Woke up at 7am still holding the remote in my hand from Saturday night - [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0065.png[/IMG]had friends over for dinner and we all go smashed. I was so drunk I couldn't even play Skyrim.
    So I opted for some bad SyFy movie (there are never any good ones) and passed out immediately

Anyway at 7am on Sunday I realized my alarm never went off, I was supposed to go fishing! [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0084.png[/IMG]
    So I took a power dump, got dressed, and left.

-Fishing was crappy and it was windy out. But it was still almost 50 degrees, sunny, and pretty damn nice for late November. Only caught 2 small bass when I got a text message from the wife saying 'dont rush home' because my sister was taking my girls to the movies.
    (Why can't she ever say this on days when the fishing is actually good?) [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0102.png[/IMG]
    Wife was starting Christmas shopping with friends so I knew she would be gone for 6 hours minimum.

So I hung around the lake for another hour and I lost a fish the size of a tarpon, [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0075.png[/IMG] by then it was time to cut my losses and go.

Come home to an empty house around 12 noon. Fapped & showered [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0095.png[/IMG]

Fired up a joint in the garage, then fired up Skyrim. Spent the next 4 hours doing nothing really (this game is not good for people with ADD) and having fun doing it (or not doing it). Ate 2 plates of leftovers from last night, along with an entire dish of candy corn [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0090.png[/IMG]

Picked up my kids at my sisters, came home and made them dinner, and from 5:00pm we watched Lord Of The Rings:Two Towers until around 8pm.
    My youngest fell asleep halfway through, my oldest kept asking me questions throughout the whole thing.

I tucked in my little one, then fell asleep next to my oldest as I was tucking her in. I totally overslept this morning, which means I had an unprecedented 10 hours of sleep last night.

GFY NYJ, NFL...

All League
    [QUOTE=32green;4244803]Agreed...though, no bowling today...two sports-themed free-for-alls.

Question...I am wrong to look askance at a fat dude joining the kids at the tables in their little chairs....to eat cake...and spoon feed his fat son.. cake too, while the rest of the parents stand on the perimeter waiting to leave?

Good times.

-[/QUOTE]

I was grocery shopping one day not too long ago, and I see this seriously overweight kid, prolly 'bout 10 yrs old. I mean like 150 pounds already. There he is, IN the shopping cart, being pushed around by his seriosuly overweight parents. Each one, even the female, easily pushing 300 pounds. And to top it off, the fat kid has this gigantic ice cream cone, and he's literally shoving it in his food hole. He's got icecream all over his face, from his forehead to his neck, and its dripping down his hands and all over his shirt. Just pathetic. I could only imagine the stank coming off of this family. Their neighbors have For Sale signs up, I'm sure.

Bewildered Beast
    I got this on Thursday;

[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51D88NDWE6L._SL500_SS100_.jpg[/IMG]

hit it hard Friday night and through the early game on Sunday morning; it was going so well I pushed back the start of the Niner game (omg- bandwagon fans everywhere-3 here at my house :mad: ) Thank goodness for Directv...

I was really moving through the book when I decided now was the time for a smoke break. Something "special" my buddy gave me. Back at the desk, all is good...oh my...I guess I was tired, because I woke up at my desk in a bit of a drool pool and wifey is yelling about "Can they watch the game now". :O

Great day except I didn't watch the GIants lose. :rolleyes::mad:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4245748]I got this on Thursday;

[/QUOTE]

What did you get? A thumbnail that no one could read? :huh:

:P

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4245748]I got this on Thursday;

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4245815]What did you get? A thumbnail that no one could read? :huh:

[/QUOTE]

Thought that was Campbells three harmonica soup.

Or Mitochondrian delight, low salt.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4245826]Thought that was Campbells three harmonica soup.

Or Mitochondrian delight, low salt.

-[/QUOTE]

I can't possibly do any better than 'mitochondrian' , I flat out cannot.
    I thought it was a book on playing dominoes.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4245815]What did you get? A thumbnail that no one could read? :huh:

:P[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=32green;4245826]Thought that was[B] Campbells three harmonica soup.

Or Mitochondrian delight, low salt.[/B]

-[/QUOTE]:rotfl:

[IMG]http://www.shermusic.com/new/images/9781883217662.jpg[/IMG]