Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bench Franchez er! I am sorry! I mean Sanchez

All Pro

Bench Franchez er! I am sorry! I mean Sanchez

Jets should bench Sanchez, he can't get the job done for us. He's a waist of our time.

Hall Of Fame
    are you sure he's not a thigh?

[QUOTE=freestater;4244027]are you sure he's not a thigh?[/QUOTE]

nice:). What the hell would benching Sanchez do? Brunnell is not better. The Jets will live or die with Sanchez period.

[QUOTE=STL Jet fan;4244030]nice:). What the hell would benching Sanchez do? Brunnell is not better. The Jets will live or die with Sanchez period.[/QUOTE]

We've gone to the AFC title game twice with him. I'd say that's not exactly dying with him.

All League
    [QUOTE=TechJet;4244026]Jets should bench Sanchez, he can't get the job done for us. He's a waist of our time.[/QUOTE]

Stop already.. The ****ing kid has taken a beating from poor o-line play, there is zero ground game, and we cant settle on a group of receivers.Ohh and lets not forget the brilliant game decisions from Shotty.
    Would love to know how all the ney-sayers would feel if Mark was traded to a team in our division...(the Fins)..Aghhh, I hope Mark is here for a long time to come the guy is a winner..

[QUOTE=McGinley;4244032]We've gone to the AFC title game twice with him. I'd say that's not exactly dying with him.[/QUOTE]

The quote means the Jets will have Sanchez as the starter WIN OR LOSE. I never said the team was dying with him as QB.

I prefer the breast.

What exactly would be the purpose of benching Sanchez? Do you believe that Mark Brunell gives us a better chance to win?

[QUOTE=TechJet;4244026]Jets should bench Sanchez, he can't get the job done for us. He's a waist of our time.[/QUOTE]

Brunell's waist is bigger.

[QUOTE=jets80;4244036]Stop already.. The ****ing kid has taken a beating from poor o-line play, there is zero ground game, and we cant settle on a group of receivers.Ohh and lets not forget the brilliant game decisions from Shotty.
    Would love to know how all the ney-sayers would feel if Mark was traded to a team in our division...(the Fins)..Aghhh,[B] I hope Mark is here for a long time to come the guy is a winner[/B]..[/QUOTE]

The guy is a winner?!?!?!??! :eek:

What the **** season are you watching? Last I checked they were 5-5 and he craped the bed against the Patriots, by far the biggest game of the year and followed that up with a putrid performance against Tebow. HARDLY A ****ING WINNER. Open your eyes the previous 2 seasons the running game and defense carried him and now that he needs to carry the team he cant even be mediocre. The guy is a jag that is being paid double the next closest player. This kid is a ****ing travesty and Rex is a piece of **** for saying he will stick with him as long as he is the HC. What a stubborn self centered thing to say. It takes a big man to admit a mistake Rex. You are not fooling anyone with this kid.

[QUOTE=Magnus;4244106]The guy is a winner?!?!?!??! :eek:

What the **** season are you watching? Last I checked they were 5-5 and he craped the bed against the Patriots, by far the biggest game of the year and followed that up with a putrid performance against Tebow. HARDLY A ****ING WINNER. Open your eyes the previous 2 seasons the running game and defense carried him and now that he needs to carry the team he cant even be mediocre. The guy is a jag that is being paid double the next closest player. This kid is a ****ing travesty and Rex is a piece of **** for saying he will stick with him as long as he is the HC. What a stubborn self centered thing to say. It takes a big man to admit a mistake Rex. You are not fooling anyone with this kid.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps we should go after Brett Ratliff in the off-season?

anyone who wants sanchez benched shows a clear lack of understanding of the game and obviously just watches the ball during games....

to everyone bashing sanchez, in the next jets game focus on the offensive line, then come back and tell me the jets should bench sanchez.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4244112]Perhaps we should go after Brett Ratliff in the off-season?[/QUOTE]

The Rat has perfect stats though not 1 pick... [url]http://www.nfl.com/player/brettratliff/2507276/profile[/url]

[QUOTE=Magnus;4244106]The guy is a winner?!?!?!??! :eek:

What the **** season are you watching? Last I checked they were 5-5 and he craped the bed against the Patriots, by far the biggest game of the year and followed that up with a putrid performance against Tebow. HARDLY A ****ING WINNER. Open your eyes the previous 2 seasons the running game and defense carried him and now that he needs to carry the team he cant even be mediocre. The guy is a jag that is being paid double the next closest player. This kid is a ****ing travesty and Rex is a piece of **** for saying he will stick with him as long as he is the HC. What a stubborn self centered thing to say. It takes a big man to admit a mistake Rex. You are not fooling anyone with this kid.[/QUOTE]

You're not fooling anyone with your tired act. We know what your posts are all about -- one trick pony. Give it a rest.

When Sanchez plays well you don't give him credit. But pop up when he has a bad game. The fact of the matter is Sanchez is inconsistent. But for damn sure he is a winner. He has made the plays and throws at critcal points throughout his young career. As another poster said, 2 AFCG in 2 years. In addition, how many games did he win based on his arm/making plays last season. I can count at least 4 if not more.

So just get off his back. He is going to be the QB of the Jets for the foreseeable future. Get used to it or find another team to root for.

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4244112]Perhaps we should go after Brett Ratliff in the off-season?[/QUOTE]

He would be a lot cheaper.

Now you will also have to allow him to suck for 3 years and counting because he obviously needs that experience that apparently Sanchez still hasn't gotten enough of.

[QUOTE=Magnus;4244122]He would be a lot cheaper.

Now you will also have to allow him to suck for 3 years and counting because he obviously needs that experience that apparently Sanchez still hasn't gotten enough of.[/QUOTE]

So long as he gets us those playoff wins while posting a QB rating worse than only 5 other QB's in NFL postseason history.

[QUOTE=jetssjumets;4244120]You're not fooling anyone with your tired act. We know what your posts are all about -- one trick pony. Give it a rest.

When Sanchez plays well you don't give him credit. But pop up when he has a bad game. The fact of the matter is Sanchez is inconsistent. But for damn sure he is a winner. He has made the plays and throws at critcal points throughout his young career. As another poster said, 2 AFCG in 2 years. In addition, how many games did he win based on his arm/making plays last season. I can count at least 4 if not more.

So just get off his back. He is going to be the QB of the Jets for the foreseeable future. Get used to it or find another team to root for.[/QUOTE]

Brian Schottenhiemer made 2 AFCG in a row. Strange no one brings that up. Unlike you I want my team to succeed and is willing to bash their most expensive and weakest link on the team. He needed to make those plays and critical throws against the Patriots. That was a MONSTER game and what did he do? Dont you dare tell me who to root for. I root for the Jets and not the QB who happens to be weighing them down like an anvil. Mike Greenberg is a huge Jets fan and he has no problem calling Sanchez a bust and how the Jets will keep him because they cant admit they made a mistake. Boomer Esiason a QB himself puts the blame square on Sanchez back. Its about time you realize it.

Well if you go back in history on this message board, 95% of the posters would be quite pleased if we did.

[IMG]http://blog.nj.com/jets_impact/2009/04/large_Brett-Ratliff409.jpg[/IMG]

THE SAVIOR

[SIZE="1"](according to Magnus)[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.obsessedwithsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/mark.sanchez.12.12.31.08-243x300.jpg[/IMG]

The Savior according to .........