Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I will take this draft forum to new heights...

1) That site fell off hilariously years ago. Around the time NDmick started regurgitating what you were saying after he was forced to stop regurgitating what I was saying due to my banning. The board IQ there fell...hard.

2) How does a grown man tell me I take the Internet too seriously in the same message board post where he talks about his enormous pull on a website that let him post on its message board? Mind f'ing the masses eh? All 12 other posters?

3) So their draft forum height...whatre we talking here....7 maybe 8 feet?

Couple of questions:

On the basis that we miss Braylon massively and losing him was a killer blow to an already spotty offense and assuming that the FO realise this clusterfvck and set-about rectifying it immediately(and assuming we don't actually re-sign Bray)then is there a like-for-like prospect out there at WR?Is there a 6-3 guy with legit deep speed with the toughness and warrior spirit Edwards brought to the table?

How does Devin Taylor rate?wil he come out and is he a JPP type prospect that fits what Rex wants from an OLB?

How good is Vinny Curry going to be?...where will we need to draft to get him and does he fit at OLB?

Thoughts on the following WR's:McNutt,Criner,AJ Jenkins,Marvin Jones

Can we get a good RT in the mid to late rounds...thinking Matt McCants or Marcel Jones

Cheers in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Much ado about Nothing View Post
    1) That site fell off hilariously years ago. Around the time NDmick started regurgitating what you were saying after he was forced to stop regurgitating what I was saying due to my banning. The board IQ there fell...hard.
    Oh, that's right. It fell off when you were banned.

2) How does a grown man tell me I take the Internet too seriously in the same message board post where he talks about his enormous pull on a website that let him post on its message board? Mind f'ing the masses eh? All 12 other posters?
    All 30 or so that were banned because they couldn't hang. You were one of those.

You are coming out of the woodwork and making it a personal goal to post in this forum more because I'm here.

You admitted that. It's sad actually.

3) So their draft forum height...whatre we talking here....7 maybe 8 feet?
    Glad to see you're still getting worked up over my posts.

Oh, that's right. It fell off when you were banned.
    Plummeted off of Thumbnail is probably a closer description.

Also, your inclusion here is only some of why I'm here. I'm here in this draft forum every year, and it's always the best of the Jets forums to talk draft. No one went to TGG for it's content or because they expected quality. That site's gift to Jet fans was that you could curse to your heart's delight if you wanted. That's why I'm so interested to see what your impact will be here, because I wonder if (well really, how long) you can hold your crazy back. I'm fine with admitting that, just like I'm fine with not even having to reintroduce myself to you for you to know which former TGG poster I am.
    Last edited by Much ado about Nothing; 11-23-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Plummeted off of Thumbnail is probably a closer description.

Also, your inclusion here is only some of why I'm here. I'm here in this draft forum every year, and it's always the best of the Jets forums to talk draft. No one went to TGG for it's content or because they expected quality. That site's gift to Jet fans was that you could curse to your heart's delight if you wanted. That's why I'm so interested to see what your impact will be here, because I wonder if (well really, how long) you can hold your crazy back. I'm fine with admitting that, just like I'm fine with not even having to reintroduce myself to you for you to know which former TGG poster I am.
    Gato, you have been gone for an eternity and now that a new poster shows up you are all over the place. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    Gato, you have been gone for an eternity and now that a new poster shows up you are all over the place. What gives?
    I'm bad at hiding my crazy. That and this guy thinks himself a great visionary when it comes to the draft, so that means JI is going to have an active draft forum starting earlier than usual.

Veteran
    Mr. E - TOOOOOONNN???!

Much ado is Senor Gato? Dang...

I like the new guy. He seems nuts.

Hopefully some more activity will bring the draft forum back to where it was a couple of years ago.

Now all its good for is seeing CBTNY and bitonti go at it.

Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    Much ado is Senor Gato? Dang...

I like the new guy. He seems nuts.

Hopefully some more activity will bring the draft forum back to where it was a couple of years ago.

Now all its good for is seeing CBTNY and bitonti go at it.
    You're another one that needs to post here more often. Sh!t, if I read another Shotty or Sanchez thread, I'm going to off myself.

GGI did you just dang me?!
    Last edited by Much ado about Nothing; 11-24-2011 at 11:19 AM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    It's cause Much ado, Senor Gato, Dware.... all one of the same, has a thing for Anton/Mr E.

It's a shame a poster that was permabanned on this site is allowed to register under another user name.

Quote Originally Posted by WW85 View Post
    It's cause Much ado, Senor Gato, Dware.... all one of the same, has a thing for Anton/Mr E.

It's a shame a poster that was permabanned on this site is allowed to register under another user name.
    Anton also has a thing for believing he is gods gift. Neither is a saint.

Can we redirect what started as a good thread back to draft talk?

http://nfltraderumors.co/2011022012-nfl-free-agents/

Free agency does not look very promising at TE, but there are a couple of safeties that I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
    2) Is the protection issue Schotty related at all or is it mostly a lack of talent up front?
    I'm going to answer the first two together.

Mark Sanchez will not be successful if he's not protected. If the front office decides to get their heads out of their asses and build around this kid, he'll do fine.

I do not blame Schottenheimer for the offensive line woes. Nick Mangold's injury hurt the cohesion of the line, but Wayne Hunter and Matthew Mulligan are swiss cheese on the right side.

Greene is also getting a ton of reps over LT in pass-pro situations and he's inconsistent.

The front office needs to stop trying to make big splashes and build around Mark Sanchez. He's never had the same receiving corps since he's been here. It's constantly changing and that's not going to end well.

Jones is incredibly underrated right now. He could sneak into the first round come draft time.

His combination of size and speed is scary. He definitely has the ability to stretch out defenses.[/QUOTE]
    Give me Upshaw, Reif and Dwight Jones
    Last edited by FijiJet; 11-24-2011 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WW85 View Post

What is "a thing?"

I was perma banned for saying Clay Buchholz >>>> Joba Chamberlain. Not exactly something to hang my head about.

What is "a thing?"

I was perma banned for saying Clay Buchholz >>>> Joba Chamberlain. Not exactly something to hang my head about.
    No you werent lol

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    No you werent lol
    Lol it was totally that at one point. Maybe something with 85 down the line after that...I forget these details!

Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Give me Upshaw, Reif and Dwight Jones
    You need to learn how to quote, Fiji.

Also, there's no way we're going to land all three of those guys. At least two will be first rounders.

E, huge fan welcome. Why did you leave???? If ou don't mind me asking.

Quote Originally Posted by mavericknyc1980 View Post
    E, huge fan welcome. Why did you leave???? If ou don't mind me asking.
    I forced Petrozza to re-write the site rules. That's really all there is to say.