Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Car/SUV recommendations

Drive a Pathfinder myself, will be leasing the X5 For the Mrs. within the next few weeks. Waiting for the year end deals and trying to figure out what to do for the trade in of her Passat or keep it.

SAR, so on the lease, no extra mainance costs? I was not aware of that. Good benefit to leasing....

How far will you be sitting from the steering wheel?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=southside;4245445]How far will you be sitting from the steering wheel?[/QUOTE]

Rmao omg!

-

Jets Insider VIP
    My wife drives an Acura RDX (the smaller crossover) and I drive a Saab 93. I hate her Acura, she hates my Saab, but they both suck in the snow.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4245478]My wife drives an Acura RDX (the smaller crossover) and I drive a Saab 93. I hate her Acura, she hates my Saab, but they both suck in the snow.[/QUOTE]

A swedish car? Man, you really are gay.

:rolleyes:

:D

lesbian jokes aside the subaru all wheel drive is excellent in the snow. I used to have one and it was a champ

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4245539]A swedish car? Man, you really are gay.

:D[/QUOTE]

Belly laughing.

Banned
    I know Fords aren't popular around here, with all of you craving your little status symbols. But I bought my truck years ago and she's still running strong. It is an absolute bad ass in the snow, sand, whatever. I wouldn't trade it for anything, and will probably buy another one when it dies.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4245424]

SAR, so on the lease, no extra mainance costs? I was not aware of that. Good benefit to leasing....[/QUOTE]

It varies wildly by brand, but BMW has it on all their new car purchases and leases, tips the scales nicely in their favor when it's time for me to re-up.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=sourceworx;4245574]I know Fords aren't popular around here, with all of you craving your little status symbols. But I bought my truck years ago and she's still running strong. It is an absolute bad ass in the snow, sand, whatever. I wouldn't trade it for anything, and will probably buy another one when it dies.[/QUOTE]

Truck people got, no reason.
    Truck people got, no reason to live.

Don't want no truck people.
    Don't want no truck people 'round here.

SAR I

Banned
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4245580]Truck people got, no reason.
    Truck people got, no reason to live.

Don't want no truck people 'round here.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Everyone has AIDS!
    AIDS! AIDS! AIDS!
    AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS!
    Everyone has AIDS!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4245539]A swedish car? Man, you really are gay.

:D[/QUOTE]

Oh be nice!!

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/5phpnq.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=southside;4245563]Belly laughing.[/QUOTE]

Quiet you!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sourceworx;4245574]I know Fords aren't popular around here, with all of you craving your little status symbols. But I bought my truck years ago and she's still running strong. It is an absolute bad ass in the snow, sand, whatever. I wouldn't trade it for anything, and will probably buy another one when it dies.[/QUOTE]

I have no use for a truck, but Mustangs are cool, and the redesigned Focus is actually pretty sharp for a hot hatchback.

Bonus points to Ford for not taking a government bailout.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SAR I;4245575]It varies wildly by brand, but BMW has it on all their new car purchases and leases, tips the scales nicely in their favor when it's time for me to re-up.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

It's on the Certified Pre Owned cars too. I go in for any kind of maintenance, and not only is it free but I also get a free courtesy car if they need to keep it overnight. You literally cannot beat that.

Jets Insider VIP
    I have the Jeep Liberty, owns in the snow. When the lease is up I will be getting the new Grand Cherokee, however. I wanted something bigger, but when I was switching to the Jeep the GC was going through a major redesign and getting a new powerplant as well, so I bit the bullet on the Liberty lease instead. The new GC is pretty much the same as the Mercedes M-Class. :cool:

Banned
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4245626][B]I have no use for a truck[/B], but Mustangs are cool, and the redesigned Focus is actually pretty sharp for a hot hatchback.

Bonus points to Ford for not taking a government bailout.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I know trucks aren't everybody's cup of tea. I always loved them growing up, and bought mine new. I had fun with it. Took it out on the beach, used it for tailgating at games, etc.

Now I have a Honda that's my primary car to commute to work. The truck is what i use for bad weather, lugging stuff, going upstate in the mountains, and I occasionally still take it on the beach. It's paid off, runs great, and other than basic maintenance I haven't had issues with it. There's no need to get rid of it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Honda Pilot and get a certified used one if ya need to save a lil coin. Reliable and cost effective.

[QUOTE=JohnnyJet;4245680]Honda Pilot and get a certified used one if ya need to save a lil coin. Reliable and cost effective.[/QUOTE]

If you dont drive a BMW you arent worthy, everyother automobile is a POS follow along.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4245660]I have the Jeep Liberty, owns in the snow. When the lease is up I will be getting the new Grand Cherokee, however. I wanted something bigger, but when I was switching to the Jeep the GC was going through a major redesign and getting a new powerplant as well, so I bit the bullet on the Liberty lease instead. The new GC is pretty much the same as the Mercedes M-Class. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Jeep Liberty.

I laugh at people trying to drive up the hills to my house as I blow past them.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4245589]Oh be nice!!

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/5phpnq.jpg[/IMG]

Quiet you!![/QUOTE]

Ok, I take it back for 'The Anvil' gay steel mill reference :D