Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Car/SUV recommendations

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4246197]He said he wanted to pursue his dreams and either become a pizza maker, an organ grinder, or a leaning tower designer.[/QUOTE]

I tried to sell him an animatronic monkey, but 32 would not hear of it.

[QUOTE=SAR I;4246059]Wait a minute. You named your userid after your diesel pickup truck? What is this? A fishing forum?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

It sure as hell seems like a fishing forum.

Whats SAR I stand for?

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4245660]I have the Jeep Liberty, owns in the snow. When the lease is up I will be getting the new Grand Cherokee, however. I wanted something bigger, but when I was switching to the Jeep the GC was going through a major redesign and getting a new powerplant as well, so I bit the bullet on the Liberty lease instead. The new GC is pretty much the same as the Mercedes M-Class. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I was actually looking at the GC on the internet last night. The redesign is nice.

Anybody have the new redesigned Ford Explorer?
    Last edited by escamoter2; 11-21-2011 at 08:23 PM.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4246015]What a fascinating, breathtakingly novel, thread idea. Do any of the new mods do any work?[/QUOTE]

We did a thread on newer cars that are good in the snow recently? I don't remember seeing one recently.

[QUOTE=escamoter2;4246258]We did a thread on newer cars that are good in the snow recently? I don't remember seeing one recently.[/QUOTE]

I started one last week entitled, [I]Best SUV/Crossover In Which to Have Backdoor Sex But Also Handles Best in the Snow & Ice Thread[/I]. 32 dumped it, though.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=escamoter2;4244866]Wondering if anybody has any recommendations for cars/SUVs that are good in the snow. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

To get this back on track, can you answer these questions please:

1. Do you prefer imports or American cars?

2. Do you prefer leasing or owning?

3. What is your price range as a monthly payment (lease) or purchase price (own).

SAR I

Practice Squad
    the coolest car right now is prolly the nissan cube

ive been trying to get my dad to buy me one