Thread: Buying rifle on black friday, good or not?

Banned

Buying rifle on black friday, good or not?

Black friday is coming. I wonder how many people are going to die for for a $200 tv or other bargains this year. Anyway, I'll be sharpening the end of my dry mop so I can Spartan any deal-wanting maniacs that might try to run me over. I'll try my best to include ramping in the carnage. Sounds crazy,right?

My aim is a nice rifle. These are my rough choices. Which is the best do u think?
    Or any other good source about finding a nice rifle on blackfriday?
    Last edited by shakin318; 11-21-2011 at 09:19 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Depends on who you're shooting.

All Pro
    If SHTF you are going to need black powder. Go with the Hawken .50.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsyhurry View Post
    Black friday is coming. I wonder how many people are going to die for for a $200 tv or other bargains this year. Anyway, I'll be sharpening the end of my dry mop so I can Spartan any deal-wanting maniacs that might try to run me over. I'll try my best to include ramping in the carnage. Sounds crazy,right?

My aim is a nice rifle. These are my rough choices. Which is the best do u think?

The trolls are working harder at sounding more beleiveable, this time...
    Last edited by shakin318; 11-21-2011 at 09:21 AM. Reason: spammer link

Banned
    I would buy them all. You can never have enough. Beer bait and bullets all the way!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Depends on how far you'll be sitting from your victim.
    Fixed

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

What are you hunting? FWIW I would wait til after hunting season. Lots of people sell their rifles to local gun shops and then look for a good deal on a new one. You can get a good pre-owned rifle for substantially less.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    What are you hunting? FWIW I would wait til after hunting season. Lots of people sell their rifles to local gun shops and then look for a good deal on a new one. You can get a good pre-owned rifle for substantially less.

Really?

All Pro

Go to Libya or Iraq where it's Black Friday every day and you can get an AK for cheap.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    You could also lease one and have the benefit of getting a new one every 3 years, more color options and the latest advancements.

_

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    You could also lease one and have the benefit of getting a new one every 3 years, more color options and the latest advancements.

_
    And if you get the free maintenance plan you never pay for repairs or service. If its a BMW they may even throw in free bullets.