Thread: Buying rifle on black friday, good or not?

Buying rifle on black friday, good or not?

Black friday is coming. I wonder how many people are going to die for for a $200 tv or other bargains this year. Anyway, I'll be sharpening the end of my dry mop so I can Spartan any deal-wanting maniacs that might try to run me over. I'll try my best to include ramping in the carnage. Sounds crazy,right?

My aim is a nice rifle. These are my rough choices. Which is the best do u think?
    Or any other good source about finding a nice rifle on blackfriday?
    Last edited by shakin318; 11-21-2011 at 08:19 AM.

Depends on who you're shooting.

All League
    If SHTF you are going to need black powder. Go with the Hawken .50.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=chelsyhurry;4245205]Black friday is coming. I wonder how many people are going to die for for a $200 tv or other bargains this year. Anyway, I'll be sharpening the end of my dry mop so I can Spartan any deal-wanting maniacs that might try to run me over. I'll try my best to include ramping in the carnage. Sounds crazy,right?

My aim is a nice rifle. These are my rough choices. Which is the best do u think?
    Or any other good source about finding a nice rifle on blackfriday?[/QUOTE]

The trolls are working harder at sounding more beleiveable, this time... :rolleyes:
    Last edited by shakin318; 11-21-2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: spammer link

I would buy them all. You can never have enough. Beer bait and bullets all the way!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=southside;4245206]Depends on how far you'll be sitting from your victim.[/QUOTE]

Fixed

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=chelsyhurry;4245205]Black friday is coming. I wonder how many people are going to die for for a $200 tv or other bargains this year. Anyway, I'll be sharpening the end of my dry mop so I can Spartan any deal-wanting maniacs that might try to run me over. I'll try my best to include ramping in the carnage. Sounds crazy,right?

What are you hunting? FWIW I would wait til after hunting season. Lots of people sell their rifles to local gun shops and then look for a good deal on a new one. You can get a good pre-owned rifle for substantially less.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=petejet;4245595]What are you hunting? FWIW I would wait til after hunting season. Lots of people sell their rifles to local gun shops and then look for a good deal on a new one. You can get a good pre-owned rifle for substantially less.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Really?

Go to Libya or Iraq where it's Black Friday every day and you can get an AK for cheap.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=petejet;4245595]What are you hunting? FWIW I would wait til after hunting season. Lots of people sell their rifles to local gun shops and then look for a good deal on a new one. You can get a good pre-owned rifle for substantially less.[/QUOTE]

You could also lease one and have the benefit of getting a new one every 3 years, more color options and the latest advancements.

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;4246400]You could also lease one and have the benefit of getting a new one every 3 years, more color options and the latest advancements.

_[/QUOTE]

And if you get the free maintenance plan you never pay for repairs or service. If its a BMW they may even throw in free bullets.