Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Losing to Bills would be inexcusable at this point

I said it the 1st time we played them no way we can loose to this team.

[QUOTE=fullblast;4246099]I think we're going to roll them, but I've been wrong before.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4237144#post4237144[/url][/QUOTE]

lmao :D

Rookie
    [QUOTE=fullblast;4246099]I think we're going to roll them, but I've been wrong before.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4237144#post4237144[/url][/QUOTE]We aren't going to roll anyone. This offense just plain sucks right now. No deep playcalling a turnover prone QB. He is playing no better than the Bearded Wonderboy in Buffalo. Come to think of it the Offense has SUCKED all year long.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The SOJ Report for this game is in. It reads the following;

[I]Buffalo 20, NYJ 17

Sanchez starts off okay but goes in the tank with three 2nd half turnovers. Folk misses 2 FGs. Defense gives it up when it matters most. Probably raining. Sucks to be you.[/I]

[QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;4246115]The SOJ Report for this game is in. It reads the following;

[I]Buffalo 20, NYJ 17

Sanchez starts off okay but goes in the tank with three 2nd half turnovers. Folk misses 2 FGs. Defense gives it up when it matters most. Probably raining. Sucks to be you.[/I][/QUOTE]

honestly i wouldnt be surprised if this happens or if we blow them up.

i have a strange feeling that SOJ will reer its ugly head at some point this season just not sure when....hope im wrong.

with the way our offense is playing every game we play will be close and I would not be suprised if we lost any of our remaining games. if the o-line could maigically get its act together and we can start running the ball then I would have more faith.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4246138]honestly i wouldnt be surprised if this happens or if we blow them up.

i have a strange feeling that SOJ will reer its ugly head at some point this season just not sure when....hope im wrong.[/QUOTE]

Sixty percent of the time the SOJ Report is right every time.

[QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;4246141]Sixty percent of the time the SOJ Report is right every time.[/QUOTE]

SOJ is like herpes...You know you have it, you just don't know when it will surface.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4246138]honestly i wouldnt be surprised if this happens or if we blow them up.

i[B] have a strange feeling that SOJ will reer its ugly head at some point this season just not sure when....hope im wrong.[/B][/QUOTE]

Last Thursday seemed a lot like a SOJ loss. :eek:

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4246146]Last Thursday seemed a lot like a SOJ loss. :eek:[/QUOTE]

absolutely...but i'm talking about the SOJ death blow...

and you know what im talking about..

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4246149]absolutely...but i'm talking about the SOJ death blow...

and you know what im talking about..[/QUOTE]

Yes I do. Then I vote for the Miami game as the textbook SOJ loss this year. Everything will be on the line and Miami has nothing to play for.

[QUOTE=Guitarjet;4246111]We aren't going to roll anyone. This offense just plain sucks right now. No deep playcalling a turnover prone QB. He is playing no better than the Bearded Wonderboy in Buffalo. Come to think of it the Offense has SUCKED all year long.[/QUOTE]

All good points.

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4246155]Yes I do. Then I vote for the Miami game as the textbook SOJ loss this year. Everything will be on the line and Miami has nothing to play for.[/QUOTE]

if there is going to be a SOJ game this year it will be Miami, Giants or Eagles.

thats an if of course.

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4246160]if there is going to be a SOJ game this year it will be Miami, Giants or Eagles.

thats an if of course.[/QUOTE]

Chiefs at home with their backup QB would be ultimate SOJ loss

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4246160]if there is going to be a SOJ game this year it will be Miami, Giants or Eagles.

thats an if of course.[/QUOTE]

SOJ is at its most cruel and powerful at home vs an inferior divsion opponent. All SOJ signs point to Sunday.

But the good news is for SOJers is that winning only delays SOJ until an inevitable later date. This is very much aligned with your spot-on herpes analogy.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;4246164]Chiefs at home with their backup QB would be ultimate SOJ loss[/QUOTE]

The SOJ Report was hoping no one would mention this game as a potential SOJ breakout. SOJ prefers the element of surprise.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yes it would be and not all surprising if we do....:(

[QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;4246115]The SOJ Report for this game is in. It reads the following;

[I]Buffalo 20, NYJ 17

[B]Sanchez[/B] starts off okay but goes in the tank with three 2nd half turnovers. Folk misses 2 FGs. Defense gives it up when it matters most. Probably raining. Sucks to be you.[/I][/QUOTE]

Please, call him by his correct name: "Mr. Pick Six"

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;4245987]They're playing some awful football. This is exactly the opponent you want to see if you are the Jets, a team you match up well against that is also playing poorly.

Everything screams big win for Jets, yet why am I still a little bit nervous?[/QUOTE]

The Broncos play a horrible style of football. Their offense is truly anemic in every sense of the word. Yet, we still lost to them. So, what does that say about our team?

But in all honesty, I cannot see the Jets losing to the Bills. Sometimes one team just has another teams number. That's how I feel about the Jets and Bills. When we played them last, our win was very telling. I just do not believe Ryan Fitzpatrick or their defense can keep up with the Jets. They are truly a mismatch for the Jets. I think the Jets will dominate the Bills again.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;4246166]SOJ is at its most cruel and powerful at home vs an inferior divsion opponent. All SOJ signs point to Sunday.

But the good news is for SOJers is that winning only delays SOJ until an inevitable later date. This is very much aligned with your spot-on herpes analogy.[/QUOTE]

The epitome of SOJ is breaking your heart when all things look good. Thats why the Jets will win a bunch of games and get everybody thinking this team is elite again, and then when they drag us all back..........SOJ hits us like a ton of bricks. Thats why the Miami game is going to be SOJ. Jets will be 9-6 and a win will get them in the playoffs......but SOJ shows his ugly head again and the misery continues.