Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Black House band plays "Lying a** B*tch" as Michelle Bachmann walks on Fallon show.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4249986]So you're saying we need affirmative action legislation by our fair-minded Federal Govt. to balance the obvious racism involved in the corporatocracies hiring practices in re: House Bands?[/QUOTE]

No. Blacks are better musicians.

[QUOTE=FF2;4250379]No. Blacks are better musicians.[/QUOTE]

I imagine they dont take to kindly to being referred to as 'blacks'...

Thats what the pc media leads me to believe anyway...

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4250442]I imagine they dont take to kindly to being referred to as 'blacks'...

Thats what the pc media leads me to believe anyway...[/QUOTE]

I call my black friends black and they dont punch me. So I'll go with that. For now.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4250737]I call my black friends black and they dont punch me. So I'll go with that. For now.[/QUOTE]

No one believes you have black friends

[QUOTE=FF2;4250737]I call my black friends black and they dont punch me. So I'll go with that. For now.[/QUOTE]

Refer to them as a group of 'blacks'...

They'll laugh awkwardly. You'll pick up on it. And they'll never forget it.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4250753]No one believes you have black friends[/QUOTE]

Well, not really "real" black friends. More the Carleton type.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4250753]everyone knows you have black boyfriend[/QUOTE]

:yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4250442]I imagine they dont take to kindly to being referred to as 'blacks'...

Thats what the pc media leads me to believe anyway...[/QUOTE]

Nobody calls me a "Caucasian American", no one calls my wife an "Indian-American", nor do we anyone to. We're Americans. I'm white, she's Indian, some of our friends are black, Chinese, etc. I have a lot more to worry about than what each group wants to be called. I'm not willing to lose my job over it (federal contractor) but that's as far as I'll go. God, the PC culture has killed this country.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4247895]I don't even think race is part of the equation. The choice of song by a house band for a female talk show guest is totally tasteless.[/QUOTE]
    I can agree that the choice of song was tasteless but it does suit that particular guest to a tee.

I would hope they would play a similar song if that decrepit old hag Pelosi ever decided to come on the show.

[QUOTE=FF2;4251151]Well, not really "real" black friends. More the Carleton type.[/QUOTE]

Carlton Types.

I.e. Fictional Characters.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4252327]Carlton Types.

I.e. Fictional Characters.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Cuz you know me. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=FF2;4253833]Yeah. Cuz you know me. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Funny, you seem to think you know me, regularly in fact.

With that said, it was a joke (Carlton is, in fact, a fictional character, after all).

Guess trolls such as yourself think funny is supposed to only go in one direction, eh?

:rolleyes: indeed, cuz.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4254036]Funny, you seem to think you know me, regularly in fact.

With that said, it was a joke (Carlton is, in fact, a fictional character, after all).

Guess trolls such as yourself think funny is supposed to only go in one direction, eh?

:rolleyes: indeed, cuz.[/QUOTE]

I dont think I've ever claimed to know you. (And you're not really funny...add a smiley next time to show intent.)

What does this have to do the media's double standard. Lying ***** what a classless statement but I guess I should not expect any better!

[QUOTE=FF2;4255141]I dont think I've ever claimed to know you. (And you're not really funny...add a smiley next time to show intent.)[/QUOTE]

You're not very funny either tbh...being a cheap PatsFanTx knockoff and bootlicker of certain mods, but that never stops you from trollposting.

By the way, claiming "blacks are better muscians" is outright unquestionable racism. And whilst trolls are bad enough, racist trolls should not be tolerated.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4255263]You're not very funny either tbh...being a cheap PatsFanTx knockoff and bootlicker of certain mods, but that never stops you from trollposting.

By the way, claiming "blacks are better muscians" is outright unquestionable racism. And whilst trolls are bad enough, racist trolls should not be tolerated.[/QUOTE]

FF2 is a funny poster, sorry.

[QUOTE=cr726;4255301]FF2 is a funny poster, sorry.[/QUOTE]

One good troll deserves another, right.

The only thing the two of you content-free trolls deserve is to be on the ignore list.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4255356]One good troll deserves another, right.

The only thing the two of you content-free trolls deserve is to be on the ignore list.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for keeping your post short, I know it's tough for you to do.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4250753]No one believes you have friends[/QUOTE]

Fixed

[QUOTE=Warfish;4255263]You're not very funny either tbh...being a cheap PatsFanTx knockoff and bootlicker of certain mods, but that never stops you from trollposting.

By the way, claiming "blacks are better muscians" is outright unquestionable racism. And whilst trolls are bad enough, racist trolls should not be tolerated.[/QUOTE]

Please. Lets be honest. Blacks are clearly better musicians than whites. Dancers too. And athletes.