Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black House band plays "Lying a** B*tch" as Michelle Bachmann walks on Fallon show.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Black House band plays "Lying a** B*tch" as Michelle Bachmann walks on Fallon show.

Imagine the reverse?

:dunno:

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/michele-bachmann-late-night-jimmy-fallon-house-band-roots-play-lyin-ass-b-candidate-takes-stage-article-1.981287[/url]

-

lol @ what would happen if Michelle and her husband walked out to this...

[quote]Hey! Mr. President! What do you say?
    When are we whites gonna have our day?[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4247654]lol @ what would happen if Michelle and her husband walked out to this...
    [/QUOTE]

Like NASCAR and sh*t...

[B][SIZE="6"]DRIVE ALL THE CIRCLES!!!!![/SIZE][/B]
    [IMG]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/answers/1934000/1934163_1314509005187.27res_400_300.jpg[/IMG]

Fallon's chia pet is a classless piece of sh*t. No surprise here.....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Pretty classless, indeed.

Hocking a book, she could care less what song they played as long as someone is listening to her bs. QVC should be the sole sponsor of all the GOP candidates.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=cr726;4247839]Hocking a book, she could care less what song they played as long as someone is listening to her bs. QVC should be the sole sponsor of all the GOP candidates.[/QUOTE]

Perfect. :D

Like Fish....in a barrel.

So un-self-consciously, inhumane... and hypocritical. SHe wants to sell a book....she's conservative...

SHe asked for it!

Lmao

Now..back to the original post...what would happen if it was a black female politician and four white band members...playing that song.

Do tell.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;4247874]Perfect. :D

So un-self-consciously, inhumane... and hypocritical. SHe wants to sell a book....she's conservative...

SHe asked for it!

Lmao

Now..back to the original post...what would happen if it was a black female politician and four white band members...playing that song.

Do tell.

-[/QUOTE]

I don't even think race is part of the equation. The choice of song by a house band for a female talk show guest is totally tasteless.

Kinda like PK posted earlier in this thread. Michelle Obama got booed at a NASCAR race, where's the outrage here? You guessed it no one cares.

She's not a conservative, she is an attention seeking politician.

Your title of this thread is pathetic, the black house band, they actually are a band with a name, but don't let that stop you. Maybe you should of added white mod upset.

[QUOTE=32green;4247874]Perfect. :D

SHe asked for it!

Lmao

Do tell.

-[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by cr726; 11-22-2011 at 10:15 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4247895]I don't even think race is part of the equation. [/QUOTE]

Neither do I.:rolleyes:

It [I]would have been[/I], had the roles been reversed like I originally suggested.

[QUOTE=cr726;4247901]Kinda like PK posted earlier in this thread. Michelle Obama got booed at a NASCAR race, where's the outrage here? [/QUOTE]

Precisely.

There was outrage there.

Race based...outrage. I read about it...somewhere?

White dudes at a Nascar race booing Obama...and Jill Biden.....=racism.

Black musicians iinsinuating a white politician selling a book is a Lying **s B*tch=fun and games.

Just looking for discussion on the double standard.

-

-
    Last edited by 32green; 11-22-2011 at 11:16 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4247927]Neither do I.:rolleyes:

It [I]would have been[/I], had the roles been reversed like I originally suggested.
    [/QUOTE]

Everything is different when "roles are reversed".

When u gonna learn?

Reagan/Bush Sr./Clinton/Bush Jr. all used teleprompters. No one gave a f*ck. Osama Bin Bama uses one and it's horrible, just horrible.

Drummer on sucky late nite TV show calls Bachman a lying b*tch via song...Thread gets started on JI, outrage ensues :P

Rush Limpballs says Michele was booed because she's "uppity"....Thread gets started on JI, outrage ensues.

Wait, wut? :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4248058]Everything is different when "roles are reversed".

When u gonna learn?

Reagan/Bush Sr./Clinton/Bush Jr. all used teleprompters. No one gave a f*ck. Osama Bin Bama uses one and it's horrible, just horrible.

Drummer on sucky late nite TV show calls Bachman a lying b*tch via song...Thread gets started on JI, outrage ensues :P

Rush Limpballs says Michele was booed because she's "uppity"....Thread gets started on JI, outrage ensues.

Wait, wut? :D[/QUOTE]

Ate you really surprised Michelle Obama was booed at a ****ing NASCAR race in Florida? I mean, seriously, even her staff had to have known that was coming.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4248151]Ate you really surprised Michelle Obama was booed at a ****ing NASCAR race in Florida? I mean, seriously, even her staff had to have known that was coming.[/QUOTE]
    Isn't that equivalent to screaming 'fire' in a crowded theater?

can anyone tell me what the race of that house band was? cause that's important.:zzz:

[QUOTE=bitonti;4248316]can anyone tell me what the race of that house band was? cause that's important.:zzz:[/QUOTE]

What about the race of the Nascar fans?

Was that important?

I don't recall...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4248151]Ate you really surprised Michelle Obama was booed at a ****ing NASCAR race in Florida? [/QUOTE]

Not any less surprised that I was when I heard the song Bachman was introduced to.

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4248334]What about the race of the Nascar fans?

Was that important?

I don't recall...[/QUOTE]

NASCAR crowds are made up of? Oh right, who cares.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=bitonti;4248316]can anyone tell me what the race of that house band was? cause that's important.:zzz:[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you chimed in.

Its not percieved as important [I]precisley[/I] because of their race. Now, without lying or deflecting...tell me what would have happened if 4 white dudes played Lying a** b*tch when Maxine Waters walked out.

This is merely a discussion, no outrage involved here.

Please be truthful.

Thanks.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;4248502]a discussion, no outrage involved here.

Please be truthful.

Thanks.

-[/QUOTE]

:rimshot: :rofl:

All Pro
    Playing the race card is bad ... when the other side does it.