Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: < \ ~ + ~ { The Skyrim Thread } ~ + ~ / >

Jets Insider VIP
    Anyone still playing?
    I'm still logging in at least a good 10 hours per week, and I've only just started the Dark Brotherhood questline

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    seek help immediately

I've been so busy with my house I haven't done shlt in such a long time.

Anyone still playing?
    I'm still logging in at least a good 10 hours per week, and I've only just started the Dark Brotherhood questline
    What level are you on? Must be getting up there now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    What level are you on? Must be getting up there now.

Still only at 57 - but I've logged in a massive block of 400+ hours on this friggin' thing. I would probably be higher, but I've pretty much not done anything with Conjuration, Alteration, Illusion, etc. I've got a few skill trees maxed out to 100, while others I've basically ignored lol

Jets Insider VIP
    By the way, the music for this game I find absolutely phenomenal and breath taking. I highly recommend getting your hands on it.

Also the 1.5 Patch is due out on consoles *someday* (any ****ing day now, Sony) which includes various bug fixes, patches - but more importantly - new kill animations.

Jets Insider VIP
    For those consoletards like myself, the 1.5 Patch is out today for 360 & PS3 owners, just downloaded it. The ranged kill shots are pretty sweet

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Sky...day-41146.html

Also, some word on some DLC content coming for Skyrim....

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Sky...ril-41022.html

Jets Insider VIP
    I went and got the sevond book for that head guyin the library at the winterhold college. Problem is I had the book all along must have scooped it in a kill em all for gold day.

Now the putz wont take it. I even went back to the place it had been with all the weird stuff those elevators that go down into a LSD hell nightmare I'll never understand. Found the origial chest and still nothing. Gfy at this point I guess.

I think I should finish theives guild then destroy the dark brotherhood ive heard thats an option if you kill the contact the first time you meet her. Quest will change to destroy dark brotherhood. Also what to do about these poor little ****ing orphans?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I went and got the sevond book for that head guyin the library at the winterhold college. Problem is I had the book all along must have scooped it in a kill em all for gold day.

Now the putz wont take it. I even went back to the place it had been with all the weird stuff those elevators that go down into a LSD hell nightmare I'll never understand. Found the origial chest and still nothing. Gfy at this point I guess.

I think I should finish theives guild then destroy the dark brotherhood ive heard thats an option if you kill the contact the first time you meet her. Quest will change to destroy dark brotherhood. Also what to do about these poor little ****ing orphans?

Ah yes - Blackreach. Definitely ****ed up, but one of the cooler areas of the game, at least one of my favorite.

If that quest is glitched, this place might help - just enter the characters name, and it should have all associated quests linked here

Just google 'Skyrim wiki' and any of those top results will help you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ah yes - Blackreach. Definitely ****ed up, but one of the cooler areas of the game, at least one of my favorite.

If that quest is glitched, this place might help - just enter the characters name, and it should have all associated quests linked here

Just google 'Skyrim wiki' and any of those top results will help you.
    Yeah thanks. The have a skyrim google map.lmao

I had to put the book back in the case then take it out again.

Join the brotherhood or destroy it. Seems the choice is final.

I don't think this game can be beat.

Ive also been ignoring that talking dog forever I hate him any perks to his quest

The Elder Scrolls MMO officially announced.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/05/03/el...rld-of-skyrim/

Jets Insider VIP
    ^
    It sounds cool, but I cant afford to buy a whole new PC to play that version.

'Dawnguard' DLC announced for the summer time, the 360 gets it first.
    **** YOU BETHESDA

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    The Elder Scrolls MMO officially announced.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/05/03/el...rld-of-skyrim/
    Looks great but I swore off MMOs back in the Ultima Online days for 2 reasons. I never had the time to put in to keep up with the people that lived the game and a friend of mine who lived the game spent thousands of dollars for virtual in game items like castles and swords. Those things combined with PvP nonsense really took the fun out of the game IMO.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    Looks great but I swore off MMOs back in the Ultima Online days for 2 reasons. I never had the time to put in to keep up with the people that lived the game and a friend of mine who lived the game spent thousands of dollars for virtual in game items like castles and swords. Those things combined with PvP nonsense really took the fun out of the game IMO.

Never got into any of that (probably because I was never a PC gamer) which is probably a good thing. I'm only immersed in the game when the console is turned on.

Jets Insider VIP
    I have heard in the PC version you can change an immortal character to mortal.

I've been dying to kill the blades woman leader you meet in riverwood for awhile since she told me to kill my dragon friend or f off. I would also love to slay ulfric.

I did however finally kill dirge that putz from the theives guild who is always talking **** when you enter the thieves guild underground bar. Best 1000 coin ive spent yet.

I'm pretty much done just misc. Quests left now. And give back the skeleton key .

Jets Insider VIP
    http://www.bethblog.com/2012/05/24/m...skyrim-update/

The team at Bethesda Game Studios is excited to announce another new feature making its way into Skyrim… Mounted Combat! Like the recently added Kinect support (360) and new kill cameras, this highly-requested feature that was seen in the Skyrim Game Jam video is arriving for free. In fact, by opting into the latest Steam Beta Update, PC users can check out the feature today. As far as release on other platforms, we’ll let you know when we have more information.

Thanks again to all our fans, we remain committed to supporting the game through our free updates, mod tools, and more. And yes, we’re still working on our first add-on, Dawnguard – some great stuff to show you soon, stay tuned!

Read the current 1.6 release notes below…

1.6 Update (all platforms unless specified)

NEW FEATURES

Mounted Combat - Skyrim now allows you to do melee and ranged combat while riding a horse
    BUG FIXES

General stability and memory optimizations
    General AI pathfinding optimizations and bug fixes
    Optimizations and crash fixes for data leaks
    Fixed rare crash with lighting
    Fixed crashes related to loading and saving games
    Fixed crash with summoned creatures/NPCs
    Fixed rare issue where saves would be corrupted
    Improved logic for when ranged kill cams are played
    Fixed issue with ranged kill cams while killing a dragon
    Fixed rare issue with certain ranged kill cams not playing properly
    Fixed issue with nirnroot lighting not properly cleaning up
    Fixed issue where bow damage was being calculated incorrectly
    Fixed rare problem with werewolf kill moves would not finish animating properly
    In “The Break of Dawn” fixed rare issue where Meridia’s Beacon would disappear from player’s inventory
    Fixed occasional issue where followers would disappear after player pays off a bounty after committing a crime
    Fixed issue where certain creatures and NPCs would fail to respawn properly
    Fixed rare issue with dialogue subtitles not displaying properly
    Fixed issue with water appearing blurry when loading a saved game after creating a save underwater
    Fixed issue where map cursor would occasionally disappear after closing a message box with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360)
    Fixed rare issue with shouts only performing the first level and not other unlocked levels with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360)
    Fixed issue where the shout buttons would stop working properly if users mashed LB and RB during cooldown with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360)

This thread went so....so....1956 since Diablo 3 (which isn't a great Diablo but whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    This thread went so....so....1956 since Diablo 3 (which isn't a great Diablo but whatever).
    I just finished ME3 and randomly picked Skyrim back up... I'm not back 'into it' yet but I know I need to at least beat the game...

We shall see...

Jets Insider VIP
    On a side note, Max Payne 3 is tits.

One of the most violent games I've ever played. It shows the bullet wounds on enemies, and the kill shot cam is awesome. The gunplay is a total blast. I shot one dude in the face and his jaw was hanging.

Sweet.