Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: < \ ~ + ~ { The Skyrim Thread } ~ + ~ / >

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I started over not even a week ago. I'm up to level 20 already but that's on purpose building up smithing (forge lotsa daggers) and archery (have faendal from riverwood train you and take your gold back from him each time.)
    I have no idea what you're talking about lol. I just killed my first dragon, took me like 5 tries. When you take the dragons bones, can you sell them afterwards? For some reason they didn't show up when I went to sell stuff.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about lol. I just killed my first dragon, took me like 5 tries. When you take the dragons bones, can you sell them afterwards? For some reason they didn't show up when I went to sell stuff.

Yes you can definitely sell them, actually before you get a place to store anything, sell everything except what you need. Get 5000 gold, and see the jarl's steward so you can buy a house in Whiterun.

After that you can save the bones and scales to use later for dragon armor, or sell some. There definitely isn't any shortage of dragons to kill as you progress....it's all random.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should show up under miscellaneous I think in the merchant/player buy sell screen.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys. Played it till 4 am. Woke up at 7.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome

If you don't do the same thing tonight, I'll be shocked...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You're welcome

If you don't do the same thing tonight, I'll be shocked...
    Son of a bithc, I'm tired.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

That has been the story of my life for two months...play Skyrim from 8pm to midnight. Wake up at 4am. Slog my way through the work day. Rinse & repeat....

Its even more immersive playing whilst stoned. I'd turn down all of the lights and light candles when exploring caves and dungeons; hearing all of the sounds bounce around through the surround sound system just adds to the experience....

I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

That has been the story of my life for two months...play Skyrim from 8pm to midnight. Wake up at 4am. Slog my way through the work day. Rinse & repeat....

Its even more immersive playing whilst stoned. I'd turn down all of the lights and light candles when exploring caves and dungeons; hearing all of the sounds bounce around through the surround sound system just adds to the experience....

I

LMAO!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

I
    This is why America can't compete on a global scale.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    This is why America can't compete on a global scale.
    Keep your politicking out of my Skyrim thread.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Level 6 bit**es!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody here done Alftland/Blackreach yet? That is one hell of a dungeon in its scale and its ridiculous appearance.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar View Post
    Anybody here done Alftland/Blackreach yet? That is one hell of a dungeon in its scale and its ridiculous appearance.

I haven't yet, although I have heard that it is awesome looking/creepy as **** - not to mention a major pain in the ass - how exactly do you get in there?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar View Post
    No but heard you can summon a specific dragon by using a shout on some strung orangle globe surrounding the entrance or tower.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate when you're doing really well and you get killed by something stupid, like a wooly mammoth.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate when you're doing really well and you get killed by something stupid, like a wooly mammoth.

If you haven't tried it yet, go up to one of those Giants, they are pretty easy to kill.....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you haven't tried it yet, go up to one of those Giants, they are pretty easy to kill.....
    lmao, I learned the hard way. I was like hey these guys look pretty easy to beat, WHAM... I'm dead.

So how do you kill them by the way?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    lmao, I learned the hard way. I was like hey these guys look pretty easy to beat, WHAM... I'm dead.

So how do you kill them by the way?

The first few times I tried to kill them I got launched into orbit, lol....from then on I ran away like a little girl anytime I came near them. However once you level up and get some better weapons with enchantments, they go down much easier.

I would say once you're around Level 20 or so it should be easier, my most reliable weapon type has been any enchanted bow that does fire damage.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like