Thread: Chirping CHowdess booted from Planet

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

Chirping CHowdess booted from Planet

A Boston woman says her gym membership was revoked after the facility's "aggressive" manager caught her taking a phone call while on the elliptical.

The Boston Herald reports Tina Santoro Asmar claims she received an unexpected call from her doctor while on the machine at the Planet Fitness where she is a member, and answered the call without stepping off.

She says while she was talking, she was approached by the "very threatening" manager, who told her to get off the phone or risk losing her membership. Asmar tells MyFoxBoston.com she was taken aback by the manager's "very threatening behavior."

"The Planet Fitness manager's reaction was extremely aggressive and threatening," she said in a statement. "It scared me. No one deserves to be spoken to in this manner. I spent two days trying to get in touch with corporate with no response."

She added that she did not want to leave the workout area to take the call because her iPad was hooked up to the elliptical.

However, club co-owner Brian Kablik claims Asmar was the one acting belligerent.

“This is a member that’s had repeated issues and incidents with cell phone use,” Kablik told The Boston Herald. “I can assure you that our manager would not be treating a member poorly. Her reaction, when she was approached in a professional way, was extremely unprofessional and rude and dismissive.”

Planet Fitness is known for having a strict no cell phone rule in their workout areas, MyFoxBoston.com reports.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/04...#ixzz2Map5fSme

I applaud this action! Yenta's loudly yapping on their phones as if we all want to hear their nauseating life narrated while we work out. They cant be silent for any period of time.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. Policy set forth prior to membership.

2. Potential client signs agreement to abide by membership and club rules when joining.

3. Client proceeds to violate terms of the agreed upon membership.

4. Client repeatedly approached and informed of infractions.

5. Client removed from membership list, following loss of membership privileges.

Case cut and dry. She even admitted to using the cell phone. How she was informed of it is secondary and tertiary to the primary issue.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those rules are for other people.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is about an extremely selfish person that is unwilling to show any respect for those around her. She deserved a boot in her ass along with her booted membership.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Those rules are for other people.
    Exactly the mind set of this sort of chick.

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    This is about an extremely selfish person that is unwilling to show any respect for those around her. She deserved a boot in her ass along with her booted membership.
    What else would you do to her.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Planet Fitness = $10 a month.

The Hampur of gyms.

She looks like trouble.

Last edited by Timmy®; 03-04-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post

The Hampur of gyms.

She looks like trouble.

My friend Paulie the boxer from when I was in college wouldnt hesitate to punch a chick like this right in the face. Though it was wrong, and he's no doubt deservedly in jail or getting out about now, every once in a while, in my immature days, to see some self important yapping princess take a full fist right in the yapper, mid word, was priceless.

It was so jarring and unexpected as to be hilarious, if such a wrong thing could be funny, which its not.

I certainly dont condone it.

-

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    My friend Paulie the boxer from when I was in college wouldnt hesitate to punch a chick like this right in the face. Though it was wrong, and he's no doubt deservedly in jail or getting out about now, every once in a while, in my immature days, to see some self important yapping princess take a full fist right in the yapper, mid word, was priceless.

It was so jarring and unexpected as to be hilarious, if such a wrong thing could be funny, which its not.

-

-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCgZLAkG0-Q

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

The Hampur of gyms.

She looks like trouble.

I agree... but since she is already in the kitchen, the b**** might as well make me a sammich.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

I certainly don't condone it.
    Was that taken verbatim from the transcripts of the cop/rectum/plunger trial?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

-

-
    I seem to remember seeing a fat loud chick getting punched and enjoying the hell out of it. There's that awkward first moment where you realize you should be shocked or something, but then you just say to yourself, f* it, hahahaha.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    1. Policy set forth prior to membership.

2. Potential client signs agreement to abide by membership and club rules when joining.

3. Client proceeds to violate terms of the agreed upon membership.

4. Client repeatedly approached and informed of infractions.

5. Client removed from membership list, following loss of membership privileges.

Case cut and dry. She even admitted to using the cell phone. How she was informed of it is secondary and tertiary to the primary issue.
    I was a Planet Fitness member for a while, you really have to push those members to complain. We had a locker room that was so small that if four guys got dressed at the same time somebody accidentally got boofed. Nobody complains about anything there, because you're afraid of this response:

"it's ten dollars a month cheap f*, what do you expect? go join a real gym."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    If I got to the gym in time for a good workout before work- I partook in a Tootsie Roll.

Never took the bagel and cream cheese though - whoa.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Planet Fitness is a ****ing ****hole of a gym. When I was looking for a new gym, I stopped by one of their locations because of their "unbeatable offer." The rules were utterly ridiculous. One stood out: If you dropped a weight, accidentally or not, an alarm would sound and you'd be warned/talked to about it. It's funny because their whole mantra is to make people feel comfortable there, yet a blaring alarm singles you out for the stupidest reason.

I immediately laughed and walked out when they told me that. **** that place.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I got to the gym in time for a good workout before work- I partook in a Tootsie Roll.

Never took the bagel and cream cheese though - whoa.
    Looks an awful lot like jetworks there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't belong to PF, but these jerkoffs are in every gym you go to. It's precisely the reason I don't go to the gym any later than 6 AM. Too much nonsense after that.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Looks an awful lot like jetworks there.
    Deek.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    who's filming that - Michael J Fox?