Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: < \ ~ + ~ { The Skyrim Thread } ~ + ~ / >

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I just finished ME3 and randomly picked Skyrim back up... I'm not back 'into it' yet but I know I need to at least beat the game...

We shall see...
    I beat it and ten just stopped playing after. Should have done what you did.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Because why the bloody hell not?
    The game itself is so huge I figured it would be best not to clutter the Video Game Thread with it.

Anyway, I found this pic today. This has to be a PC version with a mod.
    If not I am going to have to figure out how to 'Dexter' my own house like this LOL

Holy chi! that pic right there looks to me like you just wack a bunch of JI posters. I might have teh tell on ya!

Jets Insider VIP

God damn it, now I have to start over and waste countless hours of my life playing this game.

Oh well...

Jets Insider VIP

looks nuts. A lot darker then skyrim.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    looks nuts. A lot darker then skyrim.

Agreed - I took a break from it for awhile until I can download the DLC...Im hoping they do another couple of DLCs just like they did for Oblivion.

Im playing Fallout New Vegas to tide me over for now...

Jets Insider VIP
    Dawnguard is f*cking awesome

I don't think I'll ever be able to truly put this game away. Especially with the next DLC scheduled to come out within the next 6 months.

All League
    How many hours of video games do you cave dwellers play per day? When do you play? And how do you have time with women and kids? Who weepz for them?

Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    How many hours of video games do you cave dwellers play per day? When do you play? And how do you have time with women and kids? Who weepz for them?
    I go through phases when I need a break from going out a lot... Always play at night... Kids? Lol... They weep enough for everyone, that's why I don't have em'...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Dawnguard is f*cking awesome

I don't think I'll ever be able to truly put this game away. Especially with the next DLC scheduled to come out within the next 6 months.

This finally comes out this week for us lowly PS3 owners, and for PC owners as well. Hope it comes out before Friday so I can download it, and then bring my PS3 on vacation with me....

Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post

Its mostly on Friday & Sat nights for me, and I'm usually sacrificing sleep in order to do so. Its easier to do when your kids are older and more self sufficient. I can even play right when I get home from work...that is if I want to get beaten with a frying pan from the wife....so I usually wait until the house is asleep.

Not sure if I should be proud of this or not...and my 7 year old came up with my character's name so cut me a break

(The number is actually closer to 600 now)

Jets Insider VIP

Holy hell

Jets Insider VIP
    This finally comes out this week for us lowly PS3 owners, and for PC owners as well. Hope it comes out before Friday so I can download it, and then bring my PS3 on vacation with me....

Its mostly on Friday & Sat nights for me, and I'm usually sacrificing sleep in order to do so. Its easier to do when your kids are older and more self sufficient. I can even play right when I get home from work...that is if I want to get beaten with a frying pan from the wife....so I usually wait until the house is asleep.

Not sure if I should be proud of this or not...and my 7 year old came up with my character's name so cut me a break

I have two different save files to play as the vampire lord and leader of the Dawnguard. Sweet DLC so far.

And the crossbows.

Oh, the crossbows!

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    My nord fashioned in high dragon priest facemask armor and daedric dual enchanted armor would totally kick your guys characters asses. I won't even mention my weapons you farmers.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

That's like... 3 straight weeks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    That's like... 3 straight weeks.
    But it wasn't And I still have a job, and the wife hasn't stabbed me in the eye with an ice pick......yet

It would have made your vacation one of the best ever.