Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: < \ ~ + ~ { The Skyrim Thread } ~ + ~ / >

Bwa ha ha, just finished double crossing the cannibals. Loped her head clean off.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Bwa ha ha, just finished double crossing the cannibals. Loped her head clean off.
    Damn, I actually killed the priest and and ate him. Did you just attack her when it was time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Damn, I actually killed the priest and and ate him. Did you just attack her when it was time?
    Yes. I didn't really want to be a cannibal and had saved just before going into the area. Just after the priest layed on the table I attacked whats her name and got my lucky 15% chance to decpiatate and took her head off. I then took care of the rest of the cannibals and then talked to the priest and was able to complete the quest that way.

Yes. I didn't really want to be a cannibal and had saved just before going into the area. Just after the priest layed on the table I attacked whats her name and got my lucky 15% chance to decpiatate and took her head off. I then took care of the rest of the cannibals and then talked to the priest and was able to complete the quest that way.
    Damn I really didn't want to be a cannibal. Fukc those guys I wish I killed them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Is beheading someone one of the one-handed or two-handed perks? I have seen a lot of screenshots of this but have yet to ever do it to someone.

Also which cannibal mission is this for? It sounds familiar, Im pretty sure I haven't finished that one yet.

Tried to walk from Whiterun to Ivarstad to see the Greybeads about 20 times thus far.

Still havn't made it.

So many distractions and Dungeons and stuff to see, and wierd ruins and, and, and.....

I did find a Lizard Dude Follower tho. But then I realized I like the goofy House Frou chick you get in Whiterun, and I already gave her decent armor and weapons, so I kept her.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Is beheading someone one of the one-handed or two-handed perks? I have seen a lot of screenshots of this but have yet to ever do it to someone.

Also which cannibal mission is this for? It sounds familiar, Im pretty sure I haven't finished that one yet.
    2 handed.

Practice Squad

You can behead someone with both a one handed and two handed

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    2 handed.
    Ok, cool - I have been ignoring all of the one handed/two handed/armor perks pretty much. Im too lazy to switch from my bow to a sword and usually end up taking these guys out at point blank range to finish them off all the time

Jets Insider VIP
    Ok, cool - I have been ignoring all of the one handed/two handed/armor perks pretty much. Im too lazy to switch from my bow to a sword and usually end up taking these guys out at point blank range to finish them off all the time
    I am level 25 now but I have been using a 2-Handed axe with some cold modifier since about level 6. Graphics of the beheadings are great with that combo. First they freeze and then the head comes off.

According to dvl7 you could do the same with a 1-handed attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    I am level 25 now but I have been using a 2-Handed axe with some cold modifier since about level 6. Graphics of the beheadings are great with that combo. First they freeze and then the head comes off.

According to dvl7 you could do the same with a 1-handed attack.
    I'm at level 39 and I haven't seen any decapitations yet. I've got full Deadric armor (legendary) and weapons.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm at level 39 and I haven't seen any decapitations yet. I've got full Deadric armor (legendary) and weapons.
    I don't think it matters on the level you're at so much as if you've opted to take the actual perk for decapitations once you Level Up -

Original URL -
    http://www.product-reviews.net/2011/...classes-races/

If you opt for the Warrior class the perks mainly revolve around dishing out as much physical damage as possible in a short amount of time. There are roughly 50 perks to check out, which are split into six main categories: Archery, Block. Heavy Armor, One-Handed, Two-Handed and Smithing you can see all of the perks below. Click on the image below to see the full list of warrior perks.

The Mage class revolves around magic spells etc, again there are around 50 perks to see, these are split into six categories: Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Illusion, Restoration and Enchanting click on the image below to see the full list of mage perks.

Finally there are also roughly 50 perks for the Theif class. These are once again split into categories: Alchemy, Light Armor, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, Sneak and Speech. Below we have embedded the list of Thief perks, but there seems to be a little confusion surrounding the Light Armor and Lockpicking perks perhaps there are no / few sub-perks, we are not too sure.

You're welcome, *****es!!!!

I've very well rounded and have good for both. I'm getting up there in pretty much everything.

Mine was a one handed perk, it happens surprisingly often.

Jets Insider VIP
    Decapitation.

Game needs to incorporate some God of War fatalities. Like the one where you rip the guys arm off and then beat him to death with it. Or where you curb stomp the demons and the rip their wings off while you have your foot on the back of their head.

Mine was a one handed perk, it happens surprisingly often.
    Do ou just need to build it up? I usually get the sword through the chest or the hack job to the neck.

I just fukced up the dark brotherhood. Went to sleep in my house and woke up in an abandoned cabin somewhere, where the leader was telling me to kill 1 of 3 people because I stole a hit from them. Turned it right around to her and kicked the shlt out of her.

I have an awesome enchantment on my sword now that automatically steals souls instead of doing the soul trap. Much easier.

I finally finished the Thieves Guild/Nightengales quest. Damn that was long, but one of the best storylines in the game imo.

Jets Insider VIP
    I finally finished the Thieves Guild/Nightengales quest. Damn that was long, but one of the best storylines in the game imo.
    Do you have to find all the stones of Barenziah in order for that one to be finished? Because I've got 12 so far and honestly I'm tired of looking at them. I did (finally) finish the Winterhold questline....I'm arch-Mage, *****es!!!!

Good News for Skyrim PC Players:

Today Bethesda released the Skyrim "High Resolution Textures" DLC for free, so those with higher-end systems can enjoy a better visual experience.

And they've released the Creation Pack and (via Steam) the Steam Workshop, so Mods can now be created using the Bethesda engine, and uploaded (via Steam Workshop) to Steam for otbhers to enjoy, with the workshop ranking Mods of type and popularity, times downloaded, etc.

Excellent stuff.