Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: < \ ~ + ~ { The Skyrim Thread } ~ + ~ / >

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Do you have to find all the stones of Barenziah in order for that one to be finished? Because I've got 12 so far and honestly I'm tired of looking at them. I did (finally) finish the Winterhold questline....I'm arch-Mage, *****es!!!!
    No, not at all. I think I have like 4 of the stones lol. Any special powers being an arch-mage?

You get special super sneaky powers being a nightengale

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    No, not at all. I think I have like 4 of the stones lol. Any special powers being an arch-mage?

You get special super sneaky powers being a nightengale
    You finally get the key to go to the actual arch mage quarters

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You finally get the key to go to the actual arch mage quarters
    Just became THE arch mage biitttttccheeesss

Re the Stones all it does for you is you find a shedload of precious gems when on your quests. I got all the Stones - had to go through the list I found online and eventually got them all - was a ***** though. Haven't played Skyrim in quite a while now. Waiting for the add on which should come out not too far down the track.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    Re the Stones all it does for you is you find a shedload of precious gems when on your quests. I got all the Stones - had to go through the list I found online and eventually got them all - was a ***** though. Haven't played Skyrim in quite a while now. Waiting for the add on which should come out not too far down the track.
    Certain quests I am compelled to finish simply because I am tired of staring at the crap in my inventory. I have 12/24 now, so I think I'm going to knock that one out next.

So the next big question for everyone else is....who did you side with?
    Imperials or Stormcloaks?

Certain quests I am compelled to finish simply because I am tired of staring at the crap in my inventory. I have 12/24 now, so I think I'm going to knock that one out next.

Haven't decided. I'm leaning with Legion though

Ok, so I beat Alduin... What do I do now?

Jets Insider VIP
    Ok, so I beat Alduin... What do I do now?
    I dunno....get 100 in everything else?

Jets Insider VIP
    Just stumbled across this....I really hope they add some of this stuff in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCOkf...1&feature=plcp

I dunno....get 100 in everything else?
    I fear I may be done with this game

Just stumbled across this....I really hope they add some of this stuff in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCOkf...1&feature=plcp
    That stuff looks awesome. Holy hell at the giant mud crab!

I like the build your own house feature.

I fear I may be done with this game
    This is precisely why I refuse to continue with the main quest...

I'm at the part where I have to sneak away from a party at the Thalmar embassy...

It's staying there until I'm done picking flowers and re-arranging my house for the 137th time...

I'm at the part where I have to sneak away from a party at the Thalmar embassy...

It's staying there until I'm done picking flowers and re-arranging my house for the 137th time...
    I mean I'm still doing the side quests. I'm doing all these missions from for the Imperials. I guess it's ok.

Jets Insider VIP
    I mean I'm still doing the side quests. I'm doing all these missions from for the Imperials. I guess it's ok.

Maybe you burned yourself out?
    I can only get in maybe 4 hours in max during the week, maybe 10 total on the weekends, so it's still 'new' to me I guess.

FYI, the 1.04 patch is out and I just downloaded it (ps3) - I'll keep you guys posted if it addresses the lag/framerate issues

Maybe you burned yourself out?
    I can only get in maybe 4 hours in max during the week, maybe 10 total on the weekends, so it's still 'new' to me I guess.

FYI, the 1.04 patch is out and I just downloaded it (ps3) - I'll keep you guys posted if it addresses the lag/framerate issues
    LMAO it's gets me every time man. I just conquered the darkcloaks. Imperials rule! I go back into work on Saturday so my playing time should diminish quite a bit.

I got the same way - wanted to clear out all of those tasks that were waiting there so I did. I got to Imperials/Stormcloaks almost last - I picked Stormcloaks because I'm a traitor from the Empire etc etc. Anyway filling out that quest helped me build up my one-handed.

Do not forget to pick up the Stone of Barenziah there because it is the only place you can't get back into later on.

Do not forget to pick up the Stone of Barenziah there because it is the only place you can't get back into later on.
    Thanks for the tip

There are two glitches that will let u in but I spent hours trying to use both of them with no success. Then I realised I already had the stone anyway.