Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 341

Thread: < \ ~ + ~ { The Skyrim Thread } ~ + ~ / >

  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    At first I just started randomly mixing crap together, wasting valuable ingredients. But like the total nerd that I am, I have the guide at home which lists all ingredients and their effects.

    I can't see this page because it's blocked at work...but all of TES wiki guides are pretty good -

    http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Alchemy_%28Skyrim%29


    I also forgot to mention that if you have an iphone or droid, do a market search for 'skyrim' (I have an android phone) there is a pretty extensive kickass game guide on there for free.


    It makes for good reading material in the can too, especially if you're stuck on something.
    Man, I thought I was dedicated to this game.

  2. #182
    Well in my game my one mage companion from the college died and I lost one house carl a while back, went missing in a dungeon, presumed dead. I'm on my 2nd house carl now. Hope I can keep her alive, I outfitted her in the best gear possible. I think I've discovered most of the locations and am in clean up mode now.

    First i am going to start making sure I've cleared out all locations that I can and then I will clean up quest.

  3. #183
    dovakhin........

  4. #184
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Well in my game my one mage companion from the college died and I lost one house carl a while back, went missing in a dungeon, presumed dead. I'm on my 2nd house carl now. Hope I can keep her alive, I outfitted her in the best gear possible. I think I've discovered most of the locations and am in clean up mode now.

    First i am going to start making sure I've cleared out all locations that I can and then I will clean up quest.

    These followers are driving me ****ing nuts. I think I just killed my 4th one ( Mercurio)

    Then again that ****head doesn't follow me around like he's supposed to, so I hope he's dead. I think I lost him in Lambrynthian.

  5. #185
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,133

  6. #186
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,133
    ROFL (link)

    http://thinknuggets.tumblr.com/post/...ible-bachelors



    Skyrim’s Most Eligible Bachelors


    Rorvic Telvanni
    He can summon ancestral warriors to help him battle his foes but he can’t summon the courage to make eye contact with women. Contrary to his outward appearance and affinity for gentlemen’s clubs, Rorvic Telvanni is shy and tenderhearted. This dark featured Dark Elve spends most days writing poems, caring for his garden and praying to the Goddess Mara hoping to someday get his Dunmer dick wet. If you can look past his favorite Leather Cuirass of Overcompensation (he claims is enchanted with +25% Badassery) you will find one of the most loving and attentive bachelors in Skyrim.

    Special Perks
    -General manager at Old Country Cheese Wheel Buffet
    -Literally has virgin ears








    Torgo Felchflagon
    When he isn’t traveling with the Dawnstar Circus, he resides at his humble cabin near Winterhold. What Torgo lacks in intelligence, hygiene, kindness, personal ambition, and depth perception, he more than makes up for it with his bedroom magicka. With his stamina pushing 350 he can keep you satisfied all night long. Don’t let this extra-nord-inary lover slip between your brittle, wrinkled, arthritis ridden fingers. Oh yeah, forgot to mention he only likes decrepit elderly women.

    Special Perks
    -Cunnilingus skills that border on obsessive compulsive
    - Afraid of bees, not commitment









    Hagshard Sarsgaard
    Hagshard is a working Orc’s type of Orc. When he was only knee high to a mudcrab he was lifting barrels at the Honningbrew Meadery. With musk glands the size of cabbages Hagshard emanates masculinity and an inordinate amount of musk. Hagshard will make you feel safe, not only because of his stalwart build, but his home is a cave in the bowels of a mountain. He is looking for a woman who can handle an open relationship. That is, she is open to being shared with his forty-five Orsimer minions. Dress in layers ladies. The fort is cold and musk stains are more stubborn than an Whiterun housecarl.

    Special Perks
    -Loves women of all shapes and sizes
    -Killed his own family when he was twelve, no nagging in-laws.










    Steve “The Skeever” Wetknuckle
    Steve “The Skeever” Wetknuckle of the Walton Wetknuckles is a well off slippery tongued Nord who never turns away a woman (of legal age). Stevie Skeeves is a master of Skyrim’s nightlife and, incidentally, well versed in the statutory laws of Tamriel. When he isn’t holding down ladies at his Seaside Hold, he is tipping back wine by the bottle at Solitude’s hottest new club, “The Mossy Minge”. If you are a young lady of legal age (11 y/o or older) and are looking for a high paced nightlife with no strings, but possibly several std’s attached, Steve is your man.

    Special Perks
    -Knows a guy who knows a guy who is friends with the Jarl’s nephew
    -Extensive suede wardrobe









    Blington Shinebong
    The owner of the largest caravan company in Skyrim, Blington Shinebong is a small town kitty turned entreprrrrrrrreneur. Nothing moves in the business world without getting Blington’s attention. When he isn’t busy batting his competitors to the edge of obscurity, he can be found sunning at one of his seven vacation homes. If you nab this wealthy bachelor you won’t be want for much, except maybe a penis without barbs on it.

    Special Perks
    -Named man-cat of the year by Fancy Cat Magazine
    -Not above licking anus

  7. #187
    Are there any Lizard Men followers?

  8. #188
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Are there any Lizard Men followers?

    I'm not sure, I'm sure can find the full list on the internets. Every gaming site is blocked at work.


    I think my next follower is going to be J'Zargo...and I'll try not to get him killed (I swear).

  9. #189
    I must be too nice, I havn't killed a single follower yet, not even the ugly Elf Archer due I got in the first town, annonying tho he was.

    I also dont; find Lydia nearly as bad as most seem to, she works as a decent Tank and Backup Archer for my Armored Archery goodness. She only rarely gets in my way, and she can handle one or two of arrows in her spine ok.

  10. #190
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I must be too nice, I havn't killed a single follower yet, not even the ugly Elf Archer due I got in the first town, annonying tho he was.

    I also dont; find Lydia nearly as bad as most seem to, she works as a decent Tank and Backup Archer for my Armored Archery goodness. She only rarely gets in my way, and she can handle one or two of arrows in her spine ok.

    Oh I haven't killed any of mine on purpose, not at all.

    The Dwemer ruins that are connected to Markarth - they are the first ever Dwemer ruins I had ever come across - regardless it seems like all of them are HUGE.

    Anyway I was in a situation where I hadn't saved in a really long time, and we had gotten separated during combat with some Falmers. I had moved into better position higher up, but she couldn't follow me where I went, so then she started taking some long, circuitous route to get back to following me. Eventually I lost sight of her.

    I waited and waited and she never showed. I figured she was a tough cookie and she would eventually show up at Breezehome like she always did. A few days later she never did show.

    It prompted a return trip back to the same ruins. Eventually I found an enchanted sword I had given to her some time ago, along wtih some other tell-tale items. But no sign of her or her body anywhere.

    Its especially sad since I do have a thing for brunettes.


    So far:
    Lydia-missing presumed dead
    Jenassa-dead
    Roggi Knot-Beard-ash pile, Winterhold
    Mercurio-last seen at Lambrynthian

  11. #191
    Assume you're playing on a PC (not a lame ass consol-lol-e), and if so you can respawn a "lost" follower that was lost not due to your actions, but due to game machanic bugs.

    Just google Skyrim Console Commands, if I recall, and you can find lists of what commands do what.

    If your a lolconsoler.....you're humped.

  12. #192
    I still have Lydia. I've never had anyone else, except that Mairicio guy that I sacrificed. Anyway Lydia and I both are dressed in full Deadric legendary armor with weapons. I still get my ass kicked by Giants and mages. But Lydia kicks ass.

  13. #193
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Assume you're playing on a PC (not a lame ass consol-lol-e), and if so you can respawn a "lost" follower that was lost not due to your actions, but due to game machanic bugs.

    Just google Skyrim Console Commands, if I recall, and you can find lists of what commands do what.

    If your a lolconsoler.....you're humped.



    Sorry, but I'm a 'console-tard'; I seriously don't get all the hate the PC community seems to have towards people who have a PS3 or 360.

    I don't get it, can someone tell me why?

    Just because we may not have precious dollars to waste on upgrading on memory or video cards, that makes me the dumb one?

    Also console players don't have the ability to hack their way through various issues by using a console command, if anything that makes the game more difficult for console players like myself.

  14. #194
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Assume you're playing on a PC (not a lame ass consol-lol-e), and if so you can respawn a "lost" follower that was lost not due to your actions, but due to game machanic bugs.

    Just google Skyrim Console Commands, if I recall, and you can find lists of what commands do what.

    If your a lolconsoler.....you're humped.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post


    Sorry, but I'm a 'console-tard'; I seriously don't get all the hate the PC community seems to have towards people who have a PS3 or 360.

    I don't get it, can someone tell me why?

    Just because we may not have precious dollars to waste on upgrading on memory or video cards, that makes me the dumb one?

    Also console players don't have the ability to hack their way through various issues by using a console command, if anything that makes the game more difficult for console players like myself.

    For the record this wasn't so much personally directed at you Fish as it was directly at pc gamers in general. Its bad enough being a Jets fan and feeling like a 2nd class citizen, I don't need to get it from the gaming community either...

  15. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    For the record this wasn't so much personally directed at you Fish as it was directly at pc gamers in general. Its bad enough being a Jets fan and feeling like a 2nd class citizen, I don't need to get it from the gaming community either...
    Now, I was being a bit and perhaps should have included a few more to make that point, I could care less what platform one chooses to enjoy, as long as they enjoy it. So sorry for that....

    ....with that said, the PC is simply a superior gaming platform in every way except simplicity of use. No need for us to have a Forum-War over it (in which case by Amarrian Starships and Argonian Navy will blot out the SUN you non-believer heretic!), but I do tend to have a strong preference for the PC over the various short-lifespan console systems and their various limitations. Of course, as tiem marches on, consoles become more like noob-friendly computers themselves, so in a few generations the differences may not be that much at all.

  16. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Now, I was being a bit and perhaps should have included a few more to make that point, I could care less what platform one chooses to enjoy, as long as they enjoy it. So sorry for that....

    ....with that said, the PC is simply a superior gaming platform in every way except simplicity of use. No need for us to have a Forum-War over it (in which case by Amarrian Starships and Argonian Navy will blot out the SUN you non-believer heretic!), but I do tend to have a strong preference for the PC over the various short-lifespan console systems and their various limitations. Of course, as tiem marches on, consoles become more like noob-friendly computers themselves, so in a few generations the differences may not be that much at all.
    I agree. I play on a PS3 and I've noticed that it's been getting very choppy lately. With a PC you can simply upgrade, but I haven't played games on a PC in forever.

  17. #197
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Now, I was being a bit and perhaps should have included a few more to make that point, I could care less what platform one chooses to enjoy, as long as they enjoy it. So sorry for that....

    ....with that said, the PC is simply a superior gaming platform in every way except simplicity of use. No need for us to have a Forum-War over it (in which case by Amarrian Starships and Argonian Navy will blot out the SUN you non-believer heretic!), but I do tend to have a strong preference for the PC over the various short-lifespan console systems and their various limitations. Of course, as tiem marches on, consoles become more like noob-friendly computers themselves, so in a few generations the differences may not be that much at all.


    My gaming life on the PC was short lived mainly due to annoyances with installing software and incompatibilities - honestly when it comes to gaming, its a headache I can do without.

    I just cant afford to potentially hose my desktop at home, since it's 'home' to lots of other important things, like pictures and videos of my kids, as well as music and other important documents.

    As a guy who used to do LAN Admin work, I hated that. When it comes to gaming, I want to have fun, no troubleshoot a driver or dll version.
    I like to keep my pc stuff and gaming stuff seperate.


    There is a 1.4 Patch coming out that is supposed to fix the PS3 framerate issue; should be coming out any day now.

    I also had a LOT of issues where my game would simply freeze completely, multiple times per night. It was brutal. I read that turning off all autosaves will help, and so far it has. Now I just save my game like crazy, just in case.

  18. #198
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    When it comes to gaming, I want to have fun, no troubleshoot a driver or dll version.
    And who wants to sit at a desk to play a game? Would rather sit on my couch.

  19. #199
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I agree. I play on a PS3 and I've noticed that it's been getting very choppy lately. With a PC you can simply upgrade, but I haven't played games on a PC in forever.
    I upgraded my Video card to play Civ V (I was always a fan of the Civ games) and was instantly disappointed that I had blown a few hundred dollars on a card and new power supply to drive the f'n thing. Very disappointing game.

    The thing I love about my Xbox 360 is that I know that every game I put in the thing will run properly.

  20. #200
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    My gaming life on the PC was short lived mainly due to annoyances with installing software and incompatibilities - honestly when it comes to gaming, its a headache I can do without.

    I just cant afford to potentially hose my desktop at home, since it's 'home' to lots of other important things, like pictures and videos of my kids, as well as music and other important documents.

    As a guy who used to do LAN Admin work, I hated that. When it comes to gaming, I want to have fun, no troubleshoot a driver or dll version.
    I like to keep my pc stuff and gaming stuff seperate.


    There is a 1.4 Patch coming out that is supposed to fix the PS3 framerate issue; should be coming out any day now.

    I also had a LOT of issues where my game would simply freeze completely, multiple times per night. It was brutal. I read that turning off all autosaves will help, and so far it has. Now I just save my game like crazy, just in case.
    Good pint about the desk too! I used to have my 360 hooked to a HD projector with a 120" screen. Had to reduce the screen size on some games because I would get motion sick from the size of the screen and fast movements. lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us