Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 76

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving, Hampurites!!!

  1. #41
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    I was riding home on the train tonight and some sweet young thing got on and sat in the seat next to me. I think she must have been a college student because she had a suitcase and seemed like she was heading to the airport. So she's got her head set on and she's listening to music but at some point she notices I'm watching a porno on my iPhone. I could tell cuz she glanced over and then did kind of a double take. After that she kind of turned her head like she was looking away but I could tell she was still checking out my phone. So without letting on I tilted my hand a just a bit so she could see better. And after awhile she dropped the pretense of not looking and we just watched the porno together. I even thought about offering her one of my ear buds but she was already listening to something and a few stops later she got off and went on her way. Anyway, it was a nice kind of sharing holiday moment.
    Who says Jets fans aren't classy?

  2. #42
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    This should be an interesting Thanksgiving. For the past 4 days I've been saddled with crippling, shooting pains down my left leg. Went to the doctor today and found out I have a bulging disk in my lower back. Now, the heavy dose anti-inflammatories are tearing through my stomach like opposing pass rushes through our o-line. So if I can bear the pain tomorrow and don't clog up my relatives' terlet, everything should be a-ok.

  3. #43
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Who says Jets fans aren't classy?
    I think Bushy is a chowd. As a matter of fact, iffin there was a priest sitting between the two...that would have constituted a chowd wedding.


    -

  4. #44
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    he's a recovering boozer dude
    LOLz. If anything makes me jump off the wagon it'll be the in-laws.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    I was riding home on the train tonight and some sweet young thing got on and sat in the seat next to me. I think she must have been a college student because she had a suitcase and seemed like she was heading to the airport. So she's got her head set on and she's listening to music but at some point she notices I'm watching a porno on my iPhone. I could tell cuz she glanced over and then did kind of a double take. After that she kind of turned her head like she was looking away but I could tell she was still checking out my phone. So without letting on I tilted my hand a just a bit so she could see better. And after awhile she dropped the pretense of not looking and we just watched the porno together. I even thought about offering her one of my ear buds but she was already listening to something and a few stops later she got off and went on her way. Anyway, it was a nice kind of sharing holiday moment.
    I mean... L O ****ing L. Train to where?

  6. #46
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    LOLz. If anything makes me jump off the wagon it'll be the in-laws.
    Why? They arent proud that their son-in-law has 125,006 posts on a NY Jets ithnerentss board?

    Heathens.


  7. #47
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Why? They arent proud that their son-in-law has 125,006 posts on a NY Jets ithnerentss board?

    Heathens.

    Actually I'm the most successful of all their kid's spouses (how pathetic is that)?

    I can't leave FIL alone for 10 minutes. Once he "fixed" the low flow shower head in my girls bathroom so water would come out faster.

  8. #48
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Actually I'm the most successful of all their kid's spouses (how pathetic is that)?

    I can't leave FIL alone for 10 minutes. Once he "fixed" the low flow shower head in my girls bathroom so water would come out faster.

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Why? They arent proud that their son-in-law has 125,006 posts on a NY Jets ithnerentss board?

    Heathens.

    Son in law, how about instead of posting on that Jets board you start drinking again?

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You appear to be maintaining an encyclopedic mental file on other Hamperites booze habits. Are you trying convince yourself you ain't a slobbering hops -Quafer? Good luck Slopester. Happy T day and pray for chuckles the Fist.
    Is this a drink?

  11. #51
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Is this a drink?
    Yeah, but when you scarf one, you start doing a riverdance type dance move while yelling "you piddling carbon based life forms disgust me with your meat eating!!!"

    And flipping your hands around all crazy.


    -

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Let each of us celebrate the splendor of our bounty. Happy Thanksgiving.






    I totally forgot what this thread is about.

  13. #53
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    he's a recovering boozer dude
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    LOLz. If anything makes me jump off the wagon it'll be the in-laws.
    Ack, sorry I had no idea (obviously).

    I assume that means other mind-altering stuff is off the table as well. What to do, what to do...

    Binge eat?

  14. #54
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seymour TN
    Posts
    177
    Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. May you all be blessed!

  15. #55
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,763
    I've heard you never really recover, it's just a pretense.

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,426
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    I totally forgot what this thread is about.
    I think it's about Turkey BREAST.....

  17. #57
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post



    Those are awesome

  18. #58
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post




    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    I was riding home on the train tonight and some sweet young thing got on and sat in the seat next to me. I think she must have been a college student because she had a suitcase and seemed like she was heading to the airport. So she's got her head set on and she's listening to music but at some point she notices I'm watching a porno on my iPhone. I could tell cuz she glanced over and then did kind of a double take. After that she kind of turned her head like she was looking away but I could tell she was still checking out my phone. So without letting on I tilted my hand a just a bit so she could see better. And after awhile she dropped the pretense of not looking and we just watched the porno together. I even thought about offering her one of my ear buds but she was already listening to something and a few stops later she got off and went on her way. Anyway, it was a nice kind of sharing holiday moment.
    LMFAO!!

    Southside, this is how it's done....POSSIBLY

  19. #59
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    This should be an interesting Thanksgiving. For the past 4 days I've been saddled with crippling, shooting pains down my left leg. Went to the doctor today and found out I have a bulging disk in my lower back. Now, the heavy dose anti-inflammatories are tearing through my stomach like opposing pass rushes through our o-line. So if I can bear the pain tomorrow and don't clog up my relatives' terlet, everything should be a-ok.
    Ugh, that sucks.
    I've been living with a bulging disk for 20 years.
    I would have parlayed this injury into a day alone on the couch.

  20. #60
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    This should be an interesting Thanksgiving. For the past 4 days I've been saddled with crippling, shooting pains down my left leg. Went to the doctor today and found out I have a bulging disk in my lower back. Now, the heavy dose anti-inflammatories are tearing through my stomach like opposing pass rushes through our o-line. So if I can bear the pain tomorrow and don't clog up my relatives' terlet, everything should be a-ok.
    Your stomach has become Wayne Hunter. That's very sad.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us