Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: comin in from Buffalo and pregame parties for me my wife and mistress?

I think I know the guy on the left.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;4249445][IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2l9l6rd.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=sg3;4249347]one can only imagine what are referred to as "babes" in Buffalo, the armpit of New York State.....

you can probably see similar "babes' at your nearest bowling alley on an average Thursday night around 2 AM[/QUOTE]

sg3 keeping it real....but you are talking about JETS FANS...please take your comments about Buffalo to the Parlor Tricks and World Circumvents forum, thankeeeeeeee.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Klingon;4249472]No exceptions.

I've been there, it's a **** hole.

Unless you're being held there against your will, you're a loser for deciding to live there.[/QUOTE]

:cryin:

When did you escape? They'll send you back when they find you. :yes:

[QUOTE=Bing in Buffalo;4249259]cant a 45 year old man show off his ladies? wife 44 girlfriend 26 loool

:yes:[/QUOTE]

Somehow I want to believe this has Siamese twins written all over it. 1 is aging at a faster rate than the other. :eek:

Veteran
    Wait, do you have a wife AND a mistress? It's hard to remember since you only tell us EVERY ****ING TIME YOU POST. You're either a liar or they're both ugly as sin.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=The Ego Trip;4249619]Wait, do you have a wife AND a mistress? It's hard to remember since you only tell us EVERY ****ING TIME YOU POST. [B]You're either a liar or they're both ugly as sin[/B].[/QUOTE]

Or Lesbians and they just keep him around to pay the Bills..:P

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4249474]I think I know the guy on the left.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i thought it looked familiar.

and then, it hit me :eek:

[IMG]http://www.espnmediazone3.com/us/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Clayton_John_bio.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Savage69;4249625]Or Lesbians and they just keep him around to pay the Bills..:P[/QUOTE]

oh man, i'd say this has a 96.7% chance of being true :D

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4249397]this is either FULL of it or they're both busted.

any guy who really gets it done doesnt come on a message board to do a pimp walk.[/QUOTE]

lol ive been on this board a while, recently started a business with 50 employees and will earn almost 700k this yr.

dont hate..... come see:D

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4249485]:cryin:

When did you escape? They'll send you back when they find you. :yes:[/QUOTE]

lolol fantastic this is the problem with the Jets, and the fans.. except me.

you will take **** all day from your boss, then go home and gently pull off and weep. sad.

The Jets, and the neg. postrs here need to utilize their skills.

Ive never seen a Jet team do less with so much talent.

[QUOTE=LIDeadHead;4249468]and there goes my thanksgiving dinner :barf:[/QUOTE]

and when you see and pay homage, i will simply state that i met you in the bathroom .......:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    I was born in Buffalo. Parents moved when I was 2. i went back to see my hometown. Im embarassed so I tell everyone Im was born on Long Island. keep yer wings and yer 4 losses in a row. Buffalo is a gray depressing area.

[QUOTE=JohnnyJet;4249735]I was born in Buffalo. Parents moved when I was 2. i went back to see my hometown. Im embarassed so I tell everyone Im was born on Long Island. keep yer wings and yer 4 losses in a row. Buffalo is a gray depressing area.[/QUOTE]

dude im a Jets fan Einstein get with the program.....

i hate the Bills.

[QUOTE=Bing in Buffalo;4249738]dude im a Jets fan Einstein get with the program.....

i hate the Bills.[/QUOTE]

and recently the welfare folks clean the city.

and it may be a depressed area, but ti doesnt look like a sh%thole

like it did in the 80s.

there are no jobs here. so i started my own shop. ran an add in craigslist

and got Norte Dame grads wanting
    to work as my assistant for 50 k per yr

incase u havent figured it out, u need to be your own boss.
    Last edited by Bing in Buffalo; 11-24-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: spelling

[QUOTE=Bing in Buffalo;4249730]lol ive been on this board a while, recently started a business with 50 employees and will earn almost 700k this yr.

dont hate..... come see:D[/QUOTE]

also, anyone who says how much they make on the internet is lying...

come on son.

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4249743]also, anyone who says how much they make on the internet is lying...

come on son.[/QUOTE]

haters always gotta hate..

come by during the game, maybe i ll offer u a job if u have transferable skills, and your attitude doesnt piss me off, like it:yes:
    is now.
    Last edited by Bing in Buffalo; 11-24-2011 at 09:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Jets Insider VIP
    this genius cannot be serious

are the rest of his 190 posts as brilliant as the ones on this thread?

so your in basic training right now? That is where that picture is taken im guessing. If the is not Lackland id be shocked

Jets Insider VIP
    I was referring to keeping Buffalo I never made a mention to the team you choose to root for. I dislike Buffalo the area. In Buffalo wife and mistress are acronyms for sister. lol... Enjoy the game

[QUOTE=sg3;4249749]this genius cannot be serious

are the rest of his 190 posts as brilliant as the ones on this thread?[/QUOTE]

god damn u blow. loveless marriage?