Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: comin in from Buffalo and pregame parties for me my wife and mistress?

All League
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;4249284]Are you going to be called Bing in Toronto when the Bills move?[/QUOTE]

LOL

Somewhere on a Lesbian message board:

[QUOTE]Happy Thanksgiving Beeatches.... Moneybags is taking me and my
    Russian Sweetness to NYC. We plan on sending the old goat out on
    some errands so we can have some one on one time. I hope I've packed
    enough batteries.[/QUOTE]

Eslewhere in the Russian blogosphere:

[QUOTE]This is the BEST prostitution gig I've ever had.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by SONNY WERBLIN; 11-25-2011 at 07:34 AM.

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4249857]Somewhere on a Lesbian message board:

Eslewhere in the Russian blogosphere:[/QUOTE]

well done, however im hittin 2 broads before, during and maybe after the game 2 my hat size is gunna be 5 7/8s after the weekend.

i hope the jets win but i really dont care in that it will affect my mood:yes:

stimulating the economy and other things.

My company will have associates earning between 60k and 100k plus benefits.

Buffalo may not produce any durable goods, but it is the Mecca for collection agencies.

im taking smart people who make 30k per yr, and giving them a career, not a job.

there are over 100 collection agencies alone in erie and niagara county.

Changing lives in a positive way, and creating Generational wealth.

thats how i roll, as it were..... unlike most of the small minded folks here, i actually do have a vision.... and im forming it
    Last edited by Bing in Buffalo; 11-25-2011 at 08:17 AM. Reason: spelling

I'm guessing this dude is really SAR2.

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4249885]I'm guessing this dude is really SAR2.[/QUOTE]

nope this guy is working over 100 hour weeks to make sure his employees are taken care off.

at 45, i could work circles are most of you.

good day sir...... i said good day.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Klingon;4249472]No exceptions.

I've been there, it's a **** hole.

Unless you're being held there against your will, you're a loser for deciding to live there.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man. Couldn't afford an $800,000 McMansion on a plumbers salary. 86k for twice the house with twice the land...much better :yes:

[QUOTE=Bing in Buffalo;4249883]My company will have associates earning between 60k and 100k plus benefits.

Buffalo may not produce any durable goods, but it is the Mecca for collection agencies.

im taking smart people who make 30k per yr, and giving them a career, not a job.

thats how i roll, as it were..... unlike most of the small minded folks here, i actually do have a vision.... and im forming it[/QUOTE]

Forgive me it I feel your grandiose vision of yourself does not quite fit the profile of a dude who brags about this sort of stuff on the internez. If I were a phychiatrist, I might say you have esteem issues and look for "approval" outside of yourself because, in reality, you feel undeserving of your success and continue, without results, to search for happiness in all the wrong places.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Bing in Buffalo;4249730]lol ive been on this board a while, recently started a business with 50 employees and will earn almost 700k this yr.

dont hate..... come see:D[/QUOTE]

SAR...... Is that you??????

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4249892]Forgive me it I feel your grandiose vision of yourself does not quite fit the profile of a dude who brags about this sort of stuff on the internez. If I were a phychiatrist, I might say you have esteem issues and look for "approval" outside of yourself because, in reality, you feel undeserving of your success and continue, without results, to search for happiness in all the wrong places.[/QUOTE]

dearest Sonny,

that was a well thought out, very lucid retort to my statement.

my response it- come to my row during the game, or i will meet u before during a tail gate, smoke up and drink, have a cigar, and enjoy the game.

only after the game i will be bedding 2 hot girls, pounding for hours, wake up when i want, drive home, and continue to work hard to thrive.

you will probobly masturbate in your closet.

[QUOTE=Bing in Buffalo;4249900]dearest Sonny,

my response it- come to my row during the game, or i will meet u before during a tail gate, smoke up and drink, have a cigar, and enjoy the game.

only after the game i will be bedding 2 hot girls, pounding for hours, wake up when i want, drive home, and continue to work hard to thrive.

you will probobly masturbate in your closet.[/QUOTE]

I do enjoy a good cigar, but will not be in NY for the game. I hope you have a grand time.

BTW, Why in the world would I masturbate in a "closet"? Perhaps a freudian slip on your part? Are you in the closet?

Jets Insider VIP
    seriously

why is this pompous lying buffoon still posting here?

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4249908]I do enjoy a good cigar, but will not be in NY for the game. I hope you have a grand time.

BTW, Why in the world would I masturbate in a "closet"? Perhaps a freudian slip on your part? Are you in the closet?[/QUOTE]

thats the quick snappy retorts the world needs.

im out, see you all on sunday.

pics to follow on monday..

good day ladies...:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sg3;4249910]seriously

why is this pompous lying buffoon still posting here?[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like he is sitting 4 rows in front of me on Sunday in section 111a. I will be on the look out for an over-weight man in over-alls with two women who closely resemble livestock. Should be easy to spot.

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4249914]Well it looks like he is sitting 4 rows in front of me on Sunday in section 111a. I will be on the look out for an over-weight man in over-alls with two women who closely resemble livestock. Should be easy to spot.[/QUOTE]

He did say the russian chick was 6 feet tall. So, don't rule out a drag queen.
    Last edited by SONNY WERBLIN; 11-25-2011 at 09:41 AM.

[QUOTE=Bing in Buffalo;4249756]god damn u blow. loveless marriage?[/QUOTE]

says the guy with the mistress.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Hey, you can buy a house for the same price as a car in Buffalo. Besides maybe Detroit where else can you do that?

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4249933]says the guy with the mistress.[/QUOTE]

LOL, Bing Bing Bing!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Bing in Buffalo;4249883]My company will have associates earning between 60k and 100k plus benefits.

thats how i roll, as it were..... unlike most of the small minded folks here, i actually do have a vision.... and im forming it[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Bing in Buffalo;4249887]nope this guy is working over 100 hour weeks to make sure his employees are taken care off.

at 45, i could work circles are most of you.

good day sir...... i said good day.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Bing in Buffalo;4249900]dearest Sonny,

you will probobly masturbate in your closet.[/QUOTE]

Most six-figure earners I know have this level of eloquence. They all enunciate and express ideas in much the same fashion. U kno wut meen I?

[QUOTE=freestater;4250017]Most six-figure earners I know have this level of eloquence. They all enunciate and express ideas in much the same fashion. U kno wut meen I?[/QUOTE]

lol im a gunna make seven figuresssssss. better ?

but really, im just a regular guy who married his high school sweet heart, raised 2 kids, 1 thru 2 cancer treatments, buried parents and grandparents, friends, pets, etc.

they is only 1 thing i know for certain is that time is finite, and if you want something, dont wait, if it is within reason.

and i have been dyin every sunday since the Jets Colts game in 1972 when i was living in Rockland at age 7. Namath, Unitas- awesome.

something cool i have been doing is tipping a waitress 20 bucks Before the meal- try it, you will experience a new level of service.

1 good deed begets another- i randomly paid for the dinner of 3 college kids that had a table next to me and my wife- they were overjoyed- and their bill was a whole 40 bucks- big f-in deal.

3 days later we are at a different establishmet and the waitress brings us 2 drinks- they were from 1 of the college kids we paid dinner for. Her mom was really gratefuil, and the gratitude and good will was worth way more than the initial investment.

Try doing something really cool for a stranger- see what happens.