Thread: Holiday Television Programming

Jets Insider VIP

Holiday Television Programming

This is something that has really pissed me off. I remember the slew of movies and shows that used to be on holidays like Columbus Day and Thanksgiving; King Kong, Mighty Joe Young, Albert and Costello, stuff like that. Why don't the networks show anything like that anymore? The worst part is that they insist on rolling out the same everyday tripe like soaps and court shows.

EDIT- Mods merge with the Wooden Soldiers thread please.
    Last edited by Jetworks; 11-24-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: merger

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4249452]This is something that has really pissed me off. I remember the slew of movies and shows that used to be on holidays like Columbus Day and Thanksgiving; King Kong, Mighty Joe Young, [B][U]Albert[/U] and Costello[/B], stuff like that. Why don't the networks show anything like that anymore? The worst part is that they insist on rolling out the same everyday tripe like soaps and court shows.

EDIT- Mods merge with the Wooden Soldiers thread please.[/QUOTE]

:P don't remember that one

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4249452]This is something that has really pissed me off. I remember the slew of movies and shows that used to be on holidays like Columbus Day and Thanksgiving; King Kong, Mighty Joe Young, Albert and Costello, stuff like that. Why don't the networks show anything like that anymore? The worst part is that they insist on rolling out the same everyday tripe like soaps and court shows.

EDIT- Mods merge with the Wooden Soldiers thread please.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.oldmanyells.com/omyac.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=quantum;4249932]:P don't remember that one[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4249938][IMG]http://www.oldmanyells.com/omyac.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Over-40 fail OP is full of fail.:O:(

...i saw the Odd Couple marathon was somewhere foating around...