Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Sanchezzzz

Mark Sanchezzzz

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_rib5nD5P0[/url]

All League
    Can we draft this guy?

Watching that video really puts our biggest problem into perspective! His WR's are open all day long in that video, if guys can't get open if their defenders walk off the field!

All Pro
    Sanchez........ B U S T! we need another QB and a safety :eek: Lowery must be laughing
    all the way to the bank now.
    Last edited by TechJet; 11-24-2011 at 06:55 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=TechJet;4249218]Sanchez........ B U S T! we need another QB:eek:[/QUOTE]

I want to see Sanchezzzzzzzzzzz operate with a new OC and QB coach before I make a final judgement on my opinion of him.

So that's what a 25 yard pass looks like...

All League
    Wow..Watching that almost makes me feel real bad for Mark, he has great footwork and the ability to make plays out of the pocket..Its just a shame Cavanaugh and Shotty has taken that away from him, let him ****ing play the way he knows how to, they need to stop protecting him and let him make plays on his feet and with his arm..THE KID IS NOT A PURE POCKET PASSER and that don't make him bad, the kid is a pure competitor but unfortunately has his hands tied behind his back..

Browning Nagle looked awesome in College, too.

Those highlights are even more skewed because those USC teams were ridiculous and the PAC 10 (or 12 or whatever) is usually God awful.

Leinart and Palmer looked great in college, too. And while I think Palmer is decent, Leinart hasn't touched the field since his rookie year.

The truth is that USC QB's have not been great in the NFL, outside of the one incredible year Palmer had with the Bungles.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jets80;4249264]Wow..Watching that almost makes me feel real bad for Mark, he has great footwork and the ability to make plays out of the pocket..Its just a shame Cavanaugh and Shotty has taken that away from him, let him ****ing play the way he knows how to, they need to stop protecting him and let him make plays on his feet and with his arm..THE KID IS NOT A PURE POCKET PASSER and that don't make him bad, the kid is a pure competitor but unfortunately has his hands tied behind his back..[/QUOTE]

EXCUSES! The guy has a HC. If what you say is true, you'd think REX would say something to fix the problem. If he won't fix the problem, he IS the problem! I know your intent is to pile on the OC but lets call it for what it is: ALL OF THEM are involved in haivg this problem last this long> Mr.T ought to be included as well. This is not just on SCHOTTY.

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4249329]EXCUSES! The guy has a HC. If what you say is true, you'd think REX would say something to fix the problem. If he won't fix the problem, he IS the problem! I know your intent is to pile on the OC but lets call it for what it is: ALL OF THEM are involved in haivg this problem last this long> Mr.T ought to be included as well. This is not just on SCHOTTY.[/QUOTE]

It's everyones problem but if you wanna fix it, you start with the guy running the offense...the OC. You're not gonna replace the HC or your 3rd year QB.

It's night and day watching this video and his confidence, the way he's slinging the ball around without hesitation. Even if you watch the video of his first start against the Texans. Where he completed 3rd down after 3rd down, or going after linebackers in the Titans game going for the TD.

They need to let him do what he does, and go back to Mark being a gunslinger. We have the defense that can live with it.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=MDL_JET;4249338]It's everyones problem but if you wanna fix it, you start with the guy running the offense...the OC. You're not gonna replace the HC or your 3rd year QB.

It's night and day watching this video and his confidence, the way he's slinging the ball around without hesitation. Even if you watch the video of his first start against the Texans. Where he completed 3rd down after 3rd down, or going after linebackers in the Titans game going for the TD.

They need to let him do what he does, and go back to Mark being a gunslinger. We have the defense that can live with it.[/QUOTE]

who is asking to replace the HC or 3rd year QB? I am saying they are part of the problem and change in what they are doing is necessary. I think a new OC and QB coach are necessary BUT the HC has to re-think what he is looking for in an offense. GROUND & POUND per you is not in Sanchezzzz's DNA. He is a gun slinger per you. REX is a defensive HC and wants to take no unnecessary risks. But back to college , how come SANCHEZZZZZ was only good enough to start one year?Your response FAILS to account that the HC is a ground and pound type and having a gun slinger is NOT what he is all about. I know some feel it is necessary to make excuses for SANCHEZZZ
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 11-24-2011 at 10:42 AM.

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4249341]who is asking to replace the HC or 3rd year QB? I am saying they are part of the problem and change in what they are doing is necessary. I think a new OC and QB coach are necessary BUT the HC has to re-think what he is looking for in an offense. GROUND & POUND per you is not in Sanchezzzz's DNA. He is a gun slinger per you. REX is a defensive HC and wants to take no unnecessary risks. But back to college , how come SANCHEZZZZZ was only good enough to start one year?Your response FAILS to account that the HC is a ground and pound type and having a gun slinger is NOT what he is all about. I know some feel it is necessary to make excuses for SANCHEZZZ[/QUOTE]

Well I have no idea why he drafted Sanchez then. No point in using a high pick in the draft to create a game manager QB. Frankly that is one the harder ways to win an SB too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

All his comeback wins

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LL8FHwqDTs[/url]

Practice Squad
    Why would someone start yet another Sanchez thread, on a page full of Sanchez threads, and post the same regurgitated video that's been posted on this site no fewer than 10 times?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4249453]All his comeback wins

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LL8FHwqDTs[/url][/QUOTE]

Aside from the Holmes walk-off TD against the Browns and the BE TD against the Pats, I don't think I saw another 3-step drop in that highlight package. Curious that the coaching staff doesn't seek to take advantage of that fact and that the trolls on this board refuse to acknowledge as much.

All League
    [QUOTE=Klingon;4249455]Why would someone start yet another Sanchez thread, on a page full of Sanchez threads, and post the same regurgitated video that's been posted on this site no fewer than 10 times?[/QUOTE]

It's friggin' ridiculous!

[B]We all know the offense isn't performing so well.

We all know there are a few reasons for this.

We all know some hate Sanchez and some hate Schotty and some hate both

We all know OL has been inconsistent (at best)[/B]

What more is there to discuss?

Hall Of Fame
    Two things I noticed.

1. He looks a lot more faster/mobile/agile. I think that knee injury his first year has taken a lot out of him. Why does he still wear or need the knee brace? Welker's entire knee blew up and he doesn't wear the brace.

2. I have never seen him throw a ball that far with the Jets. I don't know if his shoulder has been damaged or what but I haven't seen any of those throws is a couple of years. Best throw he has made the last two years was the one on the final drive against the Texans last year to Edwards.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 11-24-2011 at 01:36 PM.

All League
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4249489]Two things I noticed.

1. He looks a lot more faster/mobile/agile. I think that knee injury his first year has taken a lot out of him. Why does he still wear or need the knee brace? Welker's entire knee blew up and he doesn't wear the brace.

2. I have never seen him throw a ball that far with the Jets. I don't know if his shoulder has been damaged or what but I haven't seen any of those throws is a couple of years. Best throw he has made the last two years was the one on the final drive against the Texans last year to Edwards.[/QUOTE]

1) Those highlight were from his second year, in which, he was coming off of knee surgery

2) A couple years? That was last year dude, and most of those deep balls were to Edwards. He can still sling it but if you look at the play calls nothing is down field.

Sanchez is NOT a game manager, sorry not buying it. He is a gunslinger who likes to air it out, and ****forbrains only cares if "his" offense works because he is a stubborn "know-it-all".

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JacksonHtsJetFan;4249580]Sanchez is NOT a game manager, sorry not buying it.[B] He is a gunslinger[/B] who likes to air it out, and ****forbrains only cares if "his" offense works because he is a stubborn "know-it-all".[/QUOTE]

+1 And with Bray gone so went his main target..:(