Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i aM so gRunK right nOw hapP thanNKSgivng

[QUOTE=Savage69;4249564]Sar does the drunk act every holiday..:yes:[/QUOTE]

I thought he was always a little drunk the way he posts. Nobody sober has that much arrogance.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4249571]I thought he was always a little drunk the way he posts. Nobody sober has that much arrogance.[/QUOTE]

There's difference between drunk and crazy.. Drunks can get sober..;)

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    remember :barf: in the toilet, not the tub this year.

Jets Insider VIP
    SAR with the lame "i had some drinks. Now ill go post on JI and type every other letter in caps to show every one how drunk I am" thread. I expect more from you SAR then these bush league posts.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4249617]SAR with the lame "i had some drinks. Now ill go post on JI and type every other letter in caps to show every one how drunk I am" thread. [B]I expect more from you SAR[/B] then these bush league posts.[/QUOTE]

why would you? :dunno:

[QUOTE=SAR I;4249482]Ntohtihg betytetr than Capgtain morGan and diet coKE to teke the egdge off my moqher in law over at teh house.

happy adth;ankksgivnjing to all

aSR I[/QUOTE]

CApTAiN mROGaN ROckS het hOUsE aGaiN?

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4249549]SAR I any pics of the mother in law? :D[/QUOTE]

He only has pics of her feet.

Waterboy
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4249482]Ntohtihg betytetr than Capgtain morGan and diet coKE to teke the egdge off my moqher in law over at teh house.

aSR I[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d28/nyjets22/bmw3cc0041.jpg[/IMG]

Be carefull. Dont drink and drive. BMW Financial will kil you!

aSR I[/QUOTE]

isn't this the same guy that called out jay Moore for being a "phony"? Hilarious.:yes:

[QUOTE=ROPE;4249662]isn't this the same guy that called out jay Moore for being a "phony"? Hilarious.:yes:[/QUOTE]

It's Mohr...

[QUOTE=OhioJetsFan;4249655][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d28/nyjets22/bmw3cc0041.jpg[/IMG]

Be carefull. Dont drink and drive. BMW Financial will kil you![/QUOTE]

Wait doesnt the BMW 3 series drive itself? Or doesnt BMW provide a FREE taxi service to drunks as part of the FREE MAINTENANCE PLAN. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4249617]SAR with the lame "i had some drinks. Now ill go post on JI and type every other letter in caps to show every one how drunk I am" thread. I expect more from you SAR then these bush league posts.[/QUOTE]

It takes a lot of dexterity to lock and unlock caps, something a drunk person would not be capable of. Lame.

Jets Insider VIP
    Stale joke is stale.

aSR I[/QUOTE]
    I've clearly been a member on this site for too many years because this post came across as heartwarming and familiar. :yes:

A JI holiday tradition....

Happy Thanksgiving SAR I! Your ahead of curve, take no prisoners, anti-homer attitude makes being a Jet fan a little more tolerable when things start to hit the fan.

[QUOTE=jxc;4249678]I've clearly been a member on this site for too many years because this post came across as heartwarming and familiar. :yes:

A JI holiday tradition....

Happy Thanksgiving SAR I! Your ahead of curve, take no prisoners, anti-homer attitude makes being a Jet fan a little more tolerable when things start to hit the fan.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you don't let a single drop of cum hit his balls while you're down there...

Veteran
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4249683]Make sure you don't let a single drop of cum hit his balls while you're down there...[/QUOTE]

I laughed.

Banned

aSR I[/QUOTE]
    You know how you can tell when somebody is full of sh*t about being drunk? When they use capital letters randomly in words. If you're really drunk you're definitely not pressing the shift key and a letter together and if you pressed the caps lock more consecutive letters would be capitalized. Hey, at least your cool though! :yes: Just bustin' balls.

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4249683]Make sure you don't let a single drop of cum hit his balls while you're down there...[/QUOTE]
    Really? On Thanksgiving?:rolleyes:
    Enjoy your gravy.

[QUOTE=jxc;4249693]Really? On Thanksgiving?:rolleyes:
    Enjoy your gravy.[/QUOTE]

Yes. You're right.

Sucking off SAR should be permitted on holidays.

My apologies.

Carry on.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Nice visual