Thread: PK is from Buffalo?

PK is from Buffalo?

Was that an admission.....nay not even an admission but a 'proud' declaration that he lives in Buffalo on the main forum?

Good thing he has Betsy, the ace in the hole that keeps him from getting drummed out of this establishment. :yes:

You'll notice, he rarely posts on the Jets, mostly sticking to Politics and Hampur Jokes.

Kinda like FF2, actually.

I'd guess Covert Buffalo Fan here to gets lols at Jets Fans Expense.

It's ok PK, you can admit it.;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;4249949] PK is from Buffalo?[/QUOTE]

PK [B]lives by[/B] Buffalo.

I'm from the Hudson Valley...born and raised there until the cost of living forced me out. I would never live IN Buffalo. I'm about 45 mins outside of Buffa-blow...the same distance I lived outside of NYC growing up.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4249964]It's ok PK, you can admit it.;)[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

Hmmm...Why don't I post more in the Pfail Strip? Well, you know me. I'm the guy who likes to yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater. What's the point of doing it when there are 150 other people ALSO yelling "FIRE"? :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4249974]PK [B]lives by[/B] Buffalo.

I'm from the Hudson Valley...born and raised there until the cost of living forced me out. I would never live IN Buffalo. I'm about 45 mins outside of Buffa-blow...the same distance I lived outside of NYC growing up.

[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and brag about hailing from metropolitan Newburgh:yes:

[/QUOTE]

so you're not from Buffalo, but you live there by choice.

that's even worse.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;4250134]so you're not from Buffalo, but you live there by choice.[/QUOTE]

Well....couldn't swing $1,800/month for rent for a 3 bedroom house. :D

And I'm kinda lucky I moved when I did...the plumbing company I worked for has gone from 22 employees to 5 since I left 4 years ago.

All Pro
    Buffalo and New York City have restraining orders?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4249974]
    LMAO!

Hmmm...Why don't I post more in the Pfail Strip? Well, you know me. I'm the guy who likes to yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater. What's the point of doing it when there are 150 other people ALSO yelling "FIRE"? :D[/QUOTE]

this is actually a very good point. :yes:

LMAO!

Hmmm...Why don't I post more in the Pfail Strip? Well, you know me. I'm the guy who likes to yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater. What's the point of doing it when there are 150 other people ALSO yelling "FIRE"? :D[/QUOTE]

Buffalo wouldn't have him.....

[QUOTE=Warfish;4249964]

Kinda like FF2, actually.[/QUOTE]

You know, you've insulted me plenty before, but this goes way over the line.

All Pro
    Easy on PK. His posts are worth ten of you other mofos. And I'd say the same even if he lived in Jersey, maybe moreso.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 11-25-2011 at 09:32 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4250381]Easy on PK. His posts are worth ten of you other mofos. And I'd say the same even if he lived in Jersey, maybe moreso.[/QUOTE]

Although a million of his posts are almost worth one of mine, a million of your posts are almost worth one of his.

I eagerly await your one millionth and 1st post.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4250863]Although a million of his posts are almost worth one of mine...[/QUOTE]

It's true. Not many of us here can write in the creative styling of Kaczynski-Unabomber-manifesto-ism...it's hard to hold a candle to that. Plus, it's hard for us to understand your many movie references to the silent movie-era, but it's nothing a quick Google search can't help with.

:P:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4250887] It's true. Not many of us here can write in the creative styling of Kaczynski-Unabomber-manifesto-ism...it's hard to hold a candle to that. Plus, it's hard for us to understand your many movie references to the silent movie-era, but it's nothing a quick Google search can't help with.

:P:D[/QUOTE]

Oh please. To you a haiku is a manifesto. Ever seen whatshisgills posts?

I thought you were well acquainted with this silent classic..."Afterbirth Of A Nation"

I can include closed captions for ya going forward

[IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100526002023/uncyclopedia/images/9/9c/Garrett_morris_SNL_news_for_the_hard_of_hearing.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 11-26-2011 at 08:32 PM.