New England 0 Jets 3
    Denver 1 Jets 2

In the 5 Jets wins:

Dallas 3 Jets 2
    Jacksonville 4 Jets 2
    Miami 3 Jets 1
    San Diego 2 Jets 2
    Buffalo 3 Jets 2

Its pretty clear, take care of the ball and you have a pretty good chance of winning. Of the 20 t/o Sanches has 10 int's and 2 fumbles. Mcknight has a couple, Keller 1, Plax has 1 I think, Cro has 1

All Pro
    While I agree with your conclusion, I read your data a little bit differently. It looks to me more like force turnovers and they win.

They have forced 5 turnovers in 5 losses, but forced 15 turnovers in the five wins. 2 or more turnovers in 8 of their 10 games (and 4 of 5 wins) is way too much to win consistently.

If they can take better care of the ball over these last 6 weeks, they still have a chance, but keep truning the ball over, and it ain't gonna happen.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    While I agree with your conclusion, I read your data a little bit differently. It looks to me more like force turnovers and they win.

They have forced 5 turnovers in 5 losses, but forced 15 turnovers in the five wins. 2 or more turnovers in 8 of their 10 games (and 4 of 5 wins) is way too much to win consistently.

If they can take better care of the ball over these last 6 weeks, they still have a chance, but keep truning the ball over, and it ain't gonna happen.
    Good point, but if sanchez stops throwing those ridiculous
    Picks he normally does at least once per game, I like their chances

Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    In the 5 jet losses

Oakland 0 Jets 2
    Baltimore 3 Jets 4
    New England 1 Jets 0 ?
    New England 0 Jets 3
    Denver 1 Jets 2

In the 5 Jets wins:

Dallas 3 Jets 2
    Jacksonville 4 Jets 2
    Miami 3 Jets 1
    San Diego 2 Jets 2
    Buffalo 3 Jets 2

Its pretty clear, take care of the ball and you have a pretty good chance of winning. Of the 20 t/o Sanches has 10 int's and 2 fumbles. Mcknight has a couple, Keller 1, Plax has 1 I think, Cro has 1
    we have at least 2 turnovers in nearly every game this year ... thats pretty terrible. In 4 out of our 5 wins we had 2 TO's? WTF .... this team is just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post

agree ... although we have to protect the ball MUCH better when we force turnovers we're better off. Hopefully Fitz throws some picks on sunday and we can get a few loose balls out of runners hands and take advantage.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    In the 5 jet losses

Oakland 0 Jets 2
    Baltimore 3 Jets 4
    New England 1 Jets 0 ?
    New England 0 Jets 3
    Denver 1 Jets 2

In the 5 Jets wins:

Dallas 3 Jets 2
    Jacksonville 4 Jets 2
    Miami 3 Jets 1
    San Diego 2 Jets 2
    Buffalo 3 Jets 2

Sanchez has fumbled 7 times, losing 5. Two fumbles were returned for TDs. Three of his INTs were returned for TDs.