New England 0 Jets 3
    Denver 1 Jets 2

In the 5 Jets wins:

Dallas 3 Jets 2
    Jacksonville 4 Jets 2
    Miami 3 Jets 1
    San Diego 2 Jets 2
    Buffalo 3 Jets 2

Its pretty clear, take care of the ball and you have a pretty good chance of winning. Of the 20 t/o Sanches has 10 int's and 2 fumbles. Mcknight has a couple, Keller 1, Plax has 1 I think, Cro has 1

All Pro
    While I agree with your conclusion, I read your data a little bit differently. It looks to me more like force turnovers and they win.

They have forced 5 turnovers in 5 losses, but forced 15 turnovers in the five wins. 2 or more turnovers in 8 of their 10 games (and 4 of 5 wins) is way too much to win consistently.

If they can take better care of the ball over these last 6 weeks, they still have a chance, but keep truning the ball over, and it ain't gonna happen.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Lithfan;4250674]While I agree with your conclusion, I read your data a little bit differently. It looks to me more like force turnovers and they win.

They have forced 5 turnovers in 5 losses, but forced 15 turnovers in the five wins. 2 or more turnovers in 8 of their 10 games (and 4 of 5 wins) is way too much to win consistently.

If they can take better care of the ball over these last 6 weeks, they still have a chance, but keep truning the ball over, and it ain't gonna happen.[/QUOTE]

Good point, but if sanchez stops throwing those ridiculous
    Picks he normally does at least once per game, I like their chances

[QUOTE=bcess;4250669]In the 5 jet losses

Oakland 0 Jets 2
    Baltimore 3 Jets 4
    New England 1 Jets 0 ?
    New England 0 Jets 3
    Denver 1 Jets 2

In the 5 Jets wins:

Dallas 3 Jets 2
    Jacksonville 4 Jets 2
    Miami 3 Jets 1
    San Diego 2 Jets 2
    Buffalo 3 Jets 2

Its pretty clear, take care of the ball and you have a pretty good chance of winning. Of the 20 t/o Sanches has 10 int's and 2 fumbles. Mcknight has a couple, Keller 1, Plax has 1 I think, Cro has 1[/QUOTE]

we have at least 2 turnovers in nearly every game this year ... thats pretty terrible. In 4 out of our 5 wins we had 2 TO's? WTF .... this team is just terrible.

[QUOTE=Lithfan;4250674]While I agree with your conclusion, I read your data a little bit differently. It looks to me more like force turnovers and they win.

If they can take better care of the ball over these last 6 weeks, they still have a chance, but keep truning the ball over, and it ain't gonna happen.[/QUOTE]

agree ... although we have to protect the ball MUCH better when we force turnovers we're better off. Hopefully Fitz throws some picks on sunday and we can get a few loose balls out of runners hands and take advantage.

[QUOTE=bcess;4250669]In the 5 jet losses

Oakland 0 Jets 2
    Baltimore 3 Jets 4
    New England 1 Jets 0 ?
    New England 0 Jets 3
    Denver 1 Jets 2

In the 5 Jets wins:

Dallas 3 Jets 2
    Jacksonville 4 Jets 2
    Miami 3 Jets 1
    San Diego 2 Jets 2
    Buffalo 3 Jets 2

Its pretty clear, take care of the ball and you have a pretty good chance of winning. Of the 20 t/o Sanches has 10 int's and [B]2 fumbles[/B]. Mcknight has a couple, Keller 1, Plax has 1 I think, Cro has 1[/QUOTE]

Sanchez has [URL="http://www.nfl.com/player/marksanchez/79858/gamelogs"][B]fumbled 7 times, losing 5[/B][/URL]. Two fumbles were returned for TDs. Three of his INTs were returned for TDs.