Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steven A Tells It How It Is About Sanchez...

Steven A Tells It How It Is About Sanchez...

[url]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7278566[/url]

Somebody should tell Stephen A. Smith :

"Where the f-ck where you the past two seasons when Sanchez won 4 friggin' playoff games ON THE ROAD?"

I can understand his frustration on the Brunell thing but still....

And the Jets were Successful because they had Holmes *AND* Braylon for Mark to throw to. Many people say otherwise, but I think it's now apparent :

Mark trusted Braylon more than he trusts Holmes, especially when he throws those not-so-accurate passes out there. With Braylon, he didn't need to be accurate; just to throw it in his general vicinity and he'll get it.

OH and Stephen A. should go eat a bag of cheese doodles and go watch the NBA(I heard the lockout was over).

Rookie
    Good stuff.
    +1000 on Rex. Really becoming a bafoon with the sh*t he says and does.
    I hope he becomes a real HC soon, I don't know how many more coaching changes I have left in my lifetime before the JETS win another SB.
    :O

[QUOTE=jetsonly;4250802]Good stuff.
    +1000 on Rex. Really becoming a bafoon with the sh*t he says and does.
    [b]I hope [u][i]he[/i][/u] becomes a real HC soon,[/b] I don't know how many more coaching changes I have left in my lifetime before the JETS win another SB.
    :O[/QUOTE]

[img]http://cdn.theurbandaily.com/files/2010/04/garycoleman-wtf.gif[/img]
    Last edited by Vin; 11-26-2011 at 02:13 PM.

Think he was spot on. Rex's predictions are becoming a very very bad joke.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 11-26-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Stephen A is impossible to listen to. His schtick is so annoying and over the top, that it obscures any intelligent point he makes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Even Steven A can see whats blatantly wrong with us. Its pretty sad.

Jets Insider VIP
    Stephen A. Smith = The black Skip Bayless

I pretty much agree with everything said. The facts is Mark Sanchez has regressed. I do think it is negligent on the part of Rex not to have a decent backup for the team.

Now, we have a young QB who is in desperate need of some motivation and Rex has not provided himself with the tools to motivate Sanchez. I guess I wouldn't say it is criminal on the part of Rex, but it is definitely an area where he dropped the ball.

It's like what I claimed in the Rex vs. BB thread, it's the smaller things where Rex completely drops the ball and it is the reason why Belichick will always be a better HC.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Mainejet;4250940]I pretty much agree with everything said. The facts is Mark Sanchez has regressed. I do think it is negligent on the part of Rex not to have a decent backup for the team.

Now, we have a young QB who is in desperate need of some motivation and Rex has not provided himself with the tools to motivate Sanchez.[B] I guess I wouldn't say it is criminal on the part of Rex,[/B] but it is definitely an area where he dropped the ball.

It's like what I claimed in the Rex vs. BB thread, it's the smaller things where Rex completely drops the ball and it is the reason why Belichick will always be a better HC.[/QUOTE]

Thank God you don't otherwise when Kotite was HC he would have been executed if bad coaching was based on criminal law..:eek:

All Pro
    What a joke. I wish they would play basketball so he and all you of the same mentality could leave us football fans alone.

[QUOTE=Untouchable;4250932]Stephen A. Smith = The black Skip Bayless[/QUOTE]

They were debating on one of those afternoon ESPN 2 shows on Thursday and it was pretty fun to watch because it was obvious that even Skip doesn't like him so Skip gave up his whole outlandish persona and out argued him. Then again, it's not that hard to seem smarted than Stephen A.

[QUOTE=Untouchable;4250932]Stephen A. Smith = The black Skip Bayless[/QUOTE]

That's funny shayt :yes:

[QUOTE=Mainejet;4250940]I pretty much agree with everything said. The facts is Mark Sanchez has regressed. [/QUOTE]

Then you agree with Skip Bayless 'cause he's the one who said that Mark regressed. Stephen was just a Yes-man there. :rolleyes:

If Sanchez was black, Steven A Smith will blast Jets for not supporting him enough and destroing his promising career.
    The dude is entertaining, but he is a racist.

Steven A Smith is and has been one of the most annoying people in the media for years.

Unfortunately he is 100% correct in his assessment. Going out of their way to make sure they had no viable backup is the height of stupidity. Heck even forget about the troubles of Sanchez for a moment. What about injury.

The Jets front office paid the price this year because in previous years they were massively lucky not to have key injuries. They have ignored the backup Qb position, kickers and general depth for a number of years. This year it bites them in the ass.

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4250950]What a joke. I wish they would play basketball so he and all you of the same mentality could leave us football fans alone.[/QUOTE]

You mean us intelligent beings ... As opposed to all those with their heads buried in the sand.

Needs a "[URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235322"]viable backup[/URL]". I like it. :yes:

[QUOTE=Beerfish;4251033] Heck even forget about the troubles of Sanchez for a moment. What about injury. [/QUOTE]

sanchez doesn't get injured. he's not a great passer but he tough as heck.

[QUOTE=bitonti;4251048]sanchez doesn't get injured. he's not a great passer but he tough as heck.[/QUOTE]

'not a great passer' .... Understatement of the decade.