Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Jets West", Rex, and Woody are all farces

seriously, cry me a river. after 2 successful years, the first sign of trouble you jump ship. awesome fan...

[QUOTE=JetsMakeMeCry;4250852]seriously, cry me a river. after 2 successful years, the first sign of trouble you jump ship. awesome fan...[/QUOTE]

Are you really THAT pleased with this teams mediocre play during the regular season ??? Really???

All Pro
    Schroy threads suck

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4250856]Are you really THAT pleased with this teams mediocre play during the regular season ??? Really???[/QUOTE]

He didn't say he was pleased. He said dry your tears. Buck up buttercup.

Veteran
    Yeah and if #6 did not have an off season camp the same people would be saying..."He should be getting these guys together in the off season"
    " He's no leader" " This is another reason why he will never be great" "He's not the guy" and on and on and on..

You can't win with some people no matter what you do.

You know what Schroy, I think you may be on to something with this thread.

However, I will need you to do a 100 page discourse on how this relates to the "Party Theory" before I fully agree with it.

[QUOTE=Junk;4250913]You know what Schroy, I think you may be on to something with this thread.

However, I will need you to do a 100 page discourse on how this relates to the "Party Theory" before I fully agree with it.[/QUOTE]

Well, my good man, you see, "The Party Theory" is in full effect here: 1) After beating a POS team in week 2 we lose the next 3 weeks 2) After given the opportunity to win the division we lose (of course) and then our defensive players tell the media that we can sleep through a win vs. the Broncos. 3) Our record in Denver since 1969 is 2-10? Partey on!

WE DIDNT PARTEY THE FIRST TWO WEEKS
    WE PARTEYED THE NEXT THREE WEEKS BECAUSE WE WERE 2-0 > 2-3
    WE PARTIED BEFORE PLAYING BRADY BECAUSE WE ALWAYS BEAT HIM
    WE PARTEY-TILL-THE-COWS-COME-HOME IN DENVER (ie blonde groupies ;)

Indoobidibly :yes:

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4250874]He didn't say he was pleased. He said dry your tears. Buck up buttercup.[/QUOTE]

bingo. and I guaruntee you and everyone else were singing the praises of the guys you label a "farce" not a few month ago when we were getting ready to play pittsburgh for the right to go to the superbowl.

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4250846]That would be as dumb as a tantrum over the loss of Weatherford, Cotchery, Smith, D., Coleman, Mason, and especially Edwards.[/QUOTE]

Are you sg3's alias? :rolleyes:

Do you deny that the Jets could've used Edwards? It's been made obvious that Mark was more effective when he was out there for him to throw his somewhat-inaccurate deep passes....

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Vin;4250981]Are you sg3's alias? :rolleyes:

Do you deny that the Jets could've used Edwards? It's been made obvious that Mark was more effective when he was out there for him to throw his somewhat-inaccurate deep passes....[/QUOTE]

Are you Edwards' girlfriend?

This sounds like what the handful of Schitty sicko-phants have to say about BS.

He really tore it up Thurs. night...go out and buy a quart of homo. milk so you can find your man :rofl:

[B]Edwards only had one catch for five yards[/B] [B]on Thursday. For the season, he has 14 grabs and no touchdowns. That’s one less reception than [/B][URL="http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4919/josh-morgan"][COLOR=#000000][B]Josh Morgan[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B], who was lost for the season on October 9.[/B]

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/25/braylon-edwards-has-disappeared-in-san-francisco[/URL]
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 11-26-2011 at 05:39 PM.

[QUOTE=Dunnie;4250856]Are you really THAT pleased with this teams mediocre play during the regular season ??? Really???[/QUOTE]

Its all about establishing a winning tradition. Pats didnt fire Belichick after his first year. Gary Kubiak still has a job with Houston even after having bad seasons. Greg Schiano hasnt been fired from Rutgers depsite not winning a Big East title

The Jets need continuity, not switching coaches every 3 years.
    Last edited by Eckesg1; 11-26-2011 at 05:44 PM.

[QUOTE=Schroy48;4250768]Jets West is always this wonderfully successful thing Sanchez has going on in the off season where he just throws the ball on every down and then goes out to hit on the ladies that evening. The players love it (though Shonne Greene never participates for some reason) But, the whole thing is just a farce. It never translates to a quick offensive start - especially in the passing game. "Jets West" means basically nothing - other than a good time for the players.

Rex: "We will go to the Super Bowl - I believe that". So, Rex, no question marks on either line? Full faith in your QB? No doubt about Greene? Backup plans at QB, TE, CB if those stars go down? Give us a friggin break already. Great coaches tell their players they suck after they win playoff games. Have you figured out why yet Rex?

Woody: MISSING IN ACTION. Call 55I-AMW-IERD (somewhere Leon Hess is smiling)[/QUOTE]

you lost me at "wonderfully successful"

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4250992]Are you Edwards' girlfriend?

He really tore it up Thurs. night...go out and buy a quart of homo. milk so you can find your man :rofl:

[B]Edwards only had one catch for five yards[/B] [B]on Thursday. For the season, he has 14 grabs and no touchdowns. That’s one less reception than [/B][URL="http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4919/josh-morgan"][COLOR=#000000][B]Josh Morgan[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B], who was lost for the season on October 9.[/B]

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/25/braylon-edwards-has-disappeared-in-san-francisco[/URL][/QUOTE]

Braylon played and fit in well [I]here[/I]. People really do underrate the importance of continuity and scheme, chemistry.

It's the reason why so many free agent signings don't work out. You just can't say, player X produced Y when he was playing for another team, so he'll do the same thing if we bring him here. That's not how it works.

Dump

[QUOTE=Sanchise;4251017]Dump[/QUOTE]

You must be 'dumping' because you are bummed about changing your name in two years.

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4250992]Are you Edwards' girlfriend?

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/25/braylon-edwards-has-disappeared-in-san-francisco[/URL][/QUOTE]

I would say something but [b]JB1089[/b] pretty much said what I wanted to say. :yes:

So I'll just go ahead and insult your sorry ass instead. YOU SUCK! :P

[QUOTE=JetsFanatic;4250810]Rex is a very good coach. Sorry because they lost their last two games you are giving up.[/QUOTE]

Rex is a great D Coach, problem is he not a great Head Coach, so far he's mediocre. This team's inconsistency (and his for that matter) over the last 3 years is on him plain and simple. Talent isn't as good this year, but the inconsistency is inexcusable. Rex will get better over time, but for now he's not great nor is he very good.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Vin;4251074]I would say something but [B]JB1089[/B] pretty much said what I wanted to say. :yes:

So I'll just go ahead and insult your sorry ass instead. YOU SUCK! :P[/QUOTE]

Nothing's sorrier or suckier than Braylon....except you.

Well maybe his birthday cake. I think the top tier describes you
    when you see him drop a ball.

[IMG]http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/braylon-edwards-party-2/braylon-edwards-party-3.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4251112]Nothing's sorrier or suckier than Braylon....except you.

[/QUOTE]

You trying to pick a fight or something?

JB brought up VALID POINTS which I concur with and your response is to crack pathetic jokes. Nice.

People will take you more seriously now. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Vin; 11-26-2011 at 08:40 PM.

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4250840]Not as sweet as these

[IMG]http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2008/0802/postcard_nicaragua_0215.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

or these:

[IMG]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq262/rustybindings/6a0115709f071f970b0147e1f49d03970b-400wi.jpg[/IMG]