Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: **New York Jets VS Buffalo Bills Gameday Thread

[QUOTE=Beerfish;4251805]Becasue we are totally incapable of covering rb's or TE's both of whom kill the blitz.[/QUOTE]

They're not being covered either way, might as well send a blitz and hope for the best in some situations.

[QUOTE=KingofNY;4251807]The defense is not the problem. You can't expect our D to only give up 3 points a game... sorry but that's not happening. Our offense needs to score points and control the clock. Period. I hate when people blame our defense when the offense sucks monkey a$$.[/QUOTE]

This defense is the most over rated pile of garbage I have ever seen. Ask Tim Tebow.

Here comes the 3 & out Jets

All League
    How many open receivers did Sanchez miss today? Just wondering?

how the hell did our D allow them to get over 100 yards of offense on 1 drive lol ... thats just terrible .... The defense needs to be ashamed. Bills couldn't score against Miami or Dallas and now of a sudden they look like the 99 Rams on 1 drive?

Our pass rush sucks right now ... Johnson owned Revis that drive .... Gailey owned Rex .... we played simple man 2 man coverage there ... look just horrible

[QUOTE=KingofNY;4251807]The defense is not the problem. You can't expect our D to only give up 3 points a game... sorry but that's not happening. Our offense needs to score points and control the clock. Period. I hate when people blame our defense when the offense sucks monkey a$$.[/QUOTE]

this defense is horrible they just gave up a 90 yard drive -- qo minute -- TD against a terrible offense.

last week they allowed Tebow to drive 95 yards and win the game against this great defense.

This defense sucks

only 2 good players harris and revis

Rookie
    [QUOTE=JetFuel;4251790]what a disgrace this defense has become.

10 minute drive and a TD

Everyone want to blame the Offense but this defense really sucks[/QUOTE]

Yes the defense linked bad on that drive, the offense looked bad on two, I wish I had confidence in the offense to make up for a bad defensive. Game,but I don't. I'd love to be wrong.

Sent from my Xoom

Nice run by Greene.. Wonderful start for Sanchez so far

[QUOTE=KingofNY;4251820]Is it Sanchez' fault that we're 26th in the league in rushing? Just wondering? Maybe after today we'll be 30th and the Jets will give Schitty another 5 years... LOL :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Eventually people will realize the entire team sucks. The QB, the running game, and now the defense can't stop anyone.

All Pro
    OK Completed a pass.

Hall Of Fame
    Looks like the Jets are going to need an offense today.

LOL. Good luck to them.

Another 3 and out looming.

All League
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;4251825]This defense is the most over rated pile of garbage I have ever seen. Ask Tim Tebow.[/QUOTE]

Our D played great all game until the very last drive. If we even had a decent offense the game would of been out of hand and we wouldn't of had to rely on our defense to make a stop. Get real.

Jets Insider VIP
    3rd down. Shocker.

sanchez looks depressed

We really need this 3rd down converted ..BIG PLAY! Nice job Tone good blocking Plax!

Hall Of Fame
    3rd down end around = no confidence in QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Haven't run a reverse all year. THey've run two so far. Knowing Schitty, there's 5 more to come.

I'm sorry but this is BS.

Overrated is an understatement when it comes to this defensive unit.

This Jets defense has been the biggest joke in the league this season.

They can't get a finger on the QB if they're not blitzing 9, can't cover TE's, and can't stop a nosebleed in crunchtime.

All Pro
    That plays shows you Holmes true speed while fast definitely not a blazer.

People gonna blame Schotty for that good play?