Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 1,581 to 1,592 of 1592

Thread: **New York Jets VS Buffalo Bills Gameday Thread

All Pro
    In the NFL, there is no such thing as a bad win. We are 6-5 and still alive in the wild card.

[QUOTE=IRONFAN 40;4253326]Couldn't agree more. Same goes for talent evaluation. Love the guy heart but he needs some major work in coaching and preparation.[/QUOTE]

That meaningless defensive timeout with 12 minutes left in the game had me shaking my head at the tv screen. That guy wastes more timeouts on his prize defense than anyone I've ever seen.

[QUOTE=Lithfan;4253343]In the NFL, there is no such thing as a bad win. We are 6-5 and still alive in the wild card.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. To whine about a victory is snobbish and very selfish

[QUOTE=Lithfan;4253343]In the NFL, there is no such thing as a bad win. We are 6-5 and still alive in the wild card.[/QUOTE]

It's just shocking that the jets are still in the playoff hunt. We have played like total ass in about 8 games this year. I guess we can't look a gift horse in the mouth but I sure hope the coaches and front office are not deluding themselves into the thought that this team doesn't have a half dozen cavernous holes on the team.

Its no longer fun watching the jets

[QUOTE=Apache 51;4252424]I thought that play was from their 15 or less? And check out a guy named Troy Aikman.[/QUOTE]

Show me where he says that, I say that because really "no properly thrown ball can be undercut" that is so wrong? When ever a db has help he has a chance to jump and undercut the route . Properly thrown ball has nothing to do with the route being jumped. That is coverage and route running and play calling. You can throw the ball properly every freaking time if the coverage is there the dbs can jump the route.
    The questions that you should ask is why in those situation when they run the ball well they are throwing it when they do not need to

[QUOTE=KingofNY;4253303]I'll be the first to say it. We suck and we should've lost that game. Rex and Schitty both suck. Our secondary is garbage. Everyone needs to break out your thank you cards and fill them out and send them to Stevie Johnson. He just won us the game... Not Rex, Not the D.[/QUOTE]
    I agree 100 percent they were gifted that game but I wont give it back

Undrafted Free Agent
    Eagles score on opening drive! Woooooooo hooooooo!

We didn't play well at all. Nevertheless, we won...that's all that counts. Still need to improve in several areas especially the stupid mistakes that continue to kill us -- turnovers and penalties.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jfiglio;4253054]I may get killed here for this observation, but I think Sanchez has an injury, probably shoulder, that no one is talking about.[/QUOTE]
    I don't think so but I AM curious as to why he's been riding the bike the last 2 games. I've never seen him do that before.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=KingofNY;4253303]I'll be the first to say it. We suck and we should've lost that game. Rex and Schitty both suck. Our secondary is garbage. Everyone needs to break out your thank you cards and fill them out and send them to Stevie Johnson. He just won us the game... Not Rex, Not the D.[/QUOTE]
    Pool, Smith and Cromartie must go after this season. There would be a cap loss with Cro but the Jets can't afford to keep him if they want to win football games.

But I know that Rex can't part with his man love for Smith.

All League
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4253309]I swear, the Jets are gonna give me a heart attack one day.[/QUOTE]

I've been close before... Hospital trip and all. I think Schitty's going to be the one to do me in. :yes: