Thread: Jets Inactives

All Pro

Jets Inactives

Jets inactives: LaDanian Tomlinson, J. Kerley, QB K. O’Connell, DB Ellis Lankster, T Austin Howard, DL Kenrick Ellis, Martin Tevaseu #nyj

so much for Rex's "everyone will play" statement.

Veteran
    I'm disappointed about Ellis

Jets Insider VIP
    Why the **** is Ellis still ****ing inactive? Don't tell me we have another player made of glass.

[QUOTE=Minkaveli;4251475]so much for Rex's "everyone will play" statement.[/QUOTE]

Rex is full of hot air.

Seems that way .. I thought Ellis was going to be a beast ... Oh well. Either we have a crappy conditioning program ... Or we have a lot of glass dolls.

[QUOTE=Minkaveli;4251475]so much for Rex's "everyone will play" statement.[/QUOTE]

You can only activate so many players. What do you want him to do?

[QUOTE=Dunnie;4251512]Seems that way .. I thought Ellis was going to be a beast ... Oh well.[B] Either we have a crappy conditioning program ... Or we have a lot of glass dolls.[/B][/QUOTE]

Hate to inform you of this for the first time but injuries are a part of football. Happens to every time. crazy.

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4251513]You can only activate so many players. What do you want him to do?[/QUOTE]

WTF did we draft Ellis for?

[QUOTE=ASH_1962;4251524]WTF did we draft Ellis for?[/QUOTE]

To piss you off.

Don't see Ellis being out as a huge loss today. Fred Jackson is out, so I imagine that Buffalo is going to be passing a lot today.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;4251524]WTF did we draft Ellis for?[/QUOTE]

To play him when the coaches decide he should be up, and is a match for the week's gameplan, and has surpassed the players ahead of him on the depth chart, etc. It's called a 46 man gameday active roster.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4251512]Seems that way .. I thought Ellis was going to be a beast ... Oh well. Either we have a crappy conditioning program ... Or we have a lot of glass dolls.[/QUOTE]
    What makes you think this decision was based on conditioning or an injury?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4251512]Seems that way .. I thought Ellis was going to be a beast ... Oh well. Either we have a crappy conditioning program ... Or we have a lot of glass dolls.[/QUOTE]

Missing Sal Alosi.

[QUOTE=JB1089;4251540]Don't see Ellis being out as a huge loss today. Fred Jackson is out, so I imagine that Buffalo is going to be passing a lot today.[/QUOTE]

Please keep your logic out of this thread.

Jets Insider VIP
    Austin Howard sneaked onto our team. Who knew? LOL The guy is big and apparerntly can play. Competition for wayne hunter?

Rookie
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4251513]You can only activate so many players. What do you want him to do?[/QUOTE]

Well obviously he could be a gunner on kick offs and punts. Even if they have to sit Quice, Trufant, Bellore, and Mauga Ellis should play. Especially in place of that bum Pouha.