Thread: sanchez hate (a little perspective)

sanchez hate (a little perspective)

if you look at most good qbs first three years in the league the numbers are similar to sanchezs.

Year 1: # 1 d and #1 running game : 12TDs 20 INT 8 Fumbles

Year 2: # 3 d and #4 running game: 17TD 13INT 5 Fumbles

Year 3: #18th D and #26th Running game : 14 TD and 10 Int, 3 fumbles.

Running game, offensive line play and continuity with WRs plays a big role in a QBs success.

- look at the manning brothers first 3 years in the nfl
    I dont love mark and there is a handfull of other qbs ide rather have, but some of the posting is kindof unfair...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=TimeForChange1986;4251500]if you look at most good qbs first three years in the league the numbers are similar to sanchezs.

Year 1: # 1 d and #1 running game : 12TDs 20 INT 8 Fumbles

Year 2: # 3 d and #4 running game: 17TD 13INT 5 Fumbles

Year 3: #18th D and #26th Running game : 14 TD and 10 Int, 3 fumbles.

Running game, offensive line play and continuity with WRs plays a big role in a QBs success.

- look at the manning brothers first 3 years in the nfl
    I dont love mark and there is a handfull of other qbs ide rather have, but some of the posting is kindof unfair...[/QUOTE]
    ide prefer to stick with Sanchez.

He has regressed ... Period.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4251509]He has regressed ... Period.[/QUOTE]
    He's gotten crappy protection this year. I'm seeing a little bit of David Carr Syndrome.

Very good points all around. The WRs are the thing that stand out the most to me. I mean, if you were to take any QBs #1 deep threat away, plus the possession WR, move the #2 WR to #1. Then tell the qb, "btw were gonna get a guy fresh out of prison for the past 2 yrs for you to throw to." How did the Front Office think this yr was gonna be all good??? Couple ALL that with a NIMROD OC, suspect line play and the qb visibly having issues with the OC/system and you have issues.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4251509]He has regressed ... Period.[/QUOTE]

The entire O sucks balls, if it weren't for the D and a occasional but rare ST play we would have the 1st pick. At least Sanchez has inexperience and no support as an excuse.