Thread: Lost Faith in Mark Sanchez....close

Veteran

Lost Faith in Mark Sanchez....close

:steamin:I am one stupid play by Sanchez away from throwing him under the bus. That last pick happened right after I defended his #'s due to dropped passes.
    I'm dying here. F schotty, F Sanchez, F Tones hands. Our whole offense can EAD.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Sanchez is horrible. Whether or not he can become good with another OC is anybody's guess.

He looks like he's not even interested any more. Maybe the pressure and the scrutiny has finally gotten to him because he just looks disconnected out there.

Hate to say it because I have been a Sanchez supporter, but I think it may be time for a change of scenery.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TJ;4252304]Sanchez is horrible. Whether or not he can become good with another OC is anybody's guess.[/QUOTE]

Well trade him to his old HC Pete Carroll with the Seahawks..:P

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Savage69;4252318]Well trade him to his old HC Pete Carroll with the Seahawks..:P[/QUOTE]

I think Pete would like to have him.

Banned
    They can't give up on Sanchez yet. They have too much invested in him.

Get him a real offensive coordinator, and sign a competent backup QB in the offseason.

All League
    I'm close to burning my Sanchez jersey and mailing it to him with a nice letter.
    The letter will be written tonight. The Jersey burning.....close to follow.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=TJ;4252304]Sanchez is horrible. Whether or not he can become good with another OC is anybody's guess.[/QUOTE]

But we have to try. We have much invested in him plus he did go to two AFCCG games. He is a major puxxle to me at this moment. I have to laugh at how guys try to find excuses for Sanchez!

All League
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;4252338]They can't give up on Sanchez yet. They have too much invested in him.

Get him a real offensive coordinator, [B][I][U]and sign a competent backup QB in the offseason[/U][/I][/B].[/QUOTE]

signing a competent backup does nothing to HELP Sanchez.

Veteran
    He needs a quarterback coach that's from kinda out of left field. Someone that really involves himself in Marks life and a change at pc would do fine. Also I was thinking we should graft some 23 year old track star legs onto Wayne Chrebet and resign the beast.

He's clearly screwing the team. Everyone knows my feelings about the idiot.

But we cannot give up on him. We do have too much invested. We are stuck in this for the long haul.

With that said, Sanchez may cost us the playoffs today.

Sanchez winds up when he throws---I have noticed this from day one. This is a motion that will prevent him from being accurate and great.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4252380]He needs a quarterback coach that's from kinda out of left field. Someone that really involves himself in Marks life and a change at pc would do fine. [B]Also I was thinking we should graft some 23 year old track star legs onto Wayne Chrebet and resign the beast[/B].[/QUOTE]

That wouldn't help with his concussion problem..:(

Banned
    [QUOTE=tedtedthefootballhead;4252378]signing a competent backup does nothing to HELP Sanchez.[/QUOTE]

But a real OC does.