Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: I want the Jets to lose the rest of the way...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518

    I want the Jets to lose the rest of the way...

    Maybe then our FO will smarten up, and fire Schottenheimer. Maybe.

  2. #2
    That makes you a loser.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Windsor NJ, Brooklyn born & raised
    Posts
    4,979
    the SUCk for .....the hell of it sweepstakes

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    That makes you a loser.
    We're Jets fans. Therefore we're all losers.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by tedtedthefootballhead View Post
    the SUCk for .....the hell of it sweepstakes
    Going to the playoffs ensures Schottenheimer's return next year.

    So it's the suck for.......the FO to finally wake up, sweepstakes.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Windsor NJ, Brooklyn born & raised
    Posts
    4,979
    Quote Originally Posted by sourceworx View Post
    Going to the playoffs ensures Schottenheimer's return next year.

    So it's the suck for.......the FO to finally wake up, sweepstakes.
    With the recent news of Shotty being re-upped....I don't think making the playoffs or our final record means a damn thing as to Shotty's concerned.


    oh, nice 3rd & 11 catch by plax

  7. #7
    dump this thread and you as a fan.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by tedtedthefootballhead View Post
    With the recent news of Shotty being re-upped....I don't think making the playoffs or our final record means a damn thing as to Shotty's concerned.


    oh, nice 3rd & 11 catch by plax
    They'll fire him if they crash and burn. The contract extension won't matter.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    dump this thread and you as a fan.
    Go f*ck yourself.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sourceworx View Post
    Go f*ck yourself.
    sweet!! go fitzpatrick right? im sure your hoping buffalo scores

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    sweet!! go fitzpatrick right? im sure your hoping buffalo scores
    If it gets Schottenheimer out, yes.

    The end justifies the means.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Dammit.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    7,290
    I hate Schotty but DUMP

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sourceworx View Post
    If it gets Schottenheimer out, yes.

    The end justifies the means.
    you fail beyond belief.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us