Stevie Johnson

God

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4253361]Maybin

Pouha

Wilkerson[/QUOTE]

Keller :yes:

[QUOTE=jetsman51;4253376]Sanchez.[/QUOTE]

I'll pass on him for this week

4tds and a game winning drive. I'll take it.

What about Keller, Holmes, or Maybin?

[QUOTE=SizzleBear287;4253607]What about Keller, Holmes, or Maybin?[/QUOTE]

He said Maybin.

Holmes was okay but god that replay of the route running was just bad. No intensity.

I give the ball to the offensive line for opening holes and giving Sanchez great protection.

[QUOTE=TheMo;4253614]He said Maybin.

Holmes was okay but god that replay of the route running was just bad. No intensity.[/QUOTE]

Great point--Holmes and Burris sleep walk out there--they don't run their routes with any intensity and it looks like they are just going through the process.

All League
    [QUOTE=SyracuseJet;4253372]Stevie Johnson

God[/QUOTE]

+45 there is a higher power... lol

Practice Squad
    Mulligan for the simple fact that he didn't f*ck up for once

[QUOTE=dvl7;4253697]Mulligan for the simple fact that he didn't f*ck up for once[/QUOTE]

Haha

Holmes was okay but god that replay of the route running was just bad. No intensity.[/QUOTE]

I really want to believe that Holmes just has that effortless style of running that looks like he's dogging it when it couldn't be further fromt he truth.

Unfortunately, it looks like you're right. Verbal passion is not required, but you never wondered if Braylon was hustling out there. Even on the reverse, Santonio looked like he was going a 3/4 speed with all kinds of running room.

[QUOTE=dvl7;4253697]Mulligan for the simple fact that he didn't f*ck up for once[/QUOTE]

YES!!

Veteran

Holmes doesn't make small adjustments well. Mark threw him a ball behind him away from thelinebacker and he didn't get close to reaching back for it. That's 2 games in a row that he's been disappointing in the effort category.

Sanchez

Plax

Maybin

:yes:

[QUOTE=GreenWave;4253733]I really want to believe that Holmes just has that effortless style of running that looks like he's dogging it when it couldn't be further fromt he truth.

Unfortunately, it looks like you're right. Verbal passion is not required, but you never wondered if Braylon was hustling out there. Even on the reverse, Santonio looked like he was going a 3/4 speed with all kinds of running room.

YES!![/QUOTE]

We need to draft a WR, or at least bring in one who will work hard. We also need a new OC. I feel as though Schotty takes a very hands off approach to his coaching (see Gannon's comments about no coaching up Sanchez by the staff). I'd like to see Turner at OC after he gets canned as HC in SD.

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4253754]Holmes doesn't make small adjustments well. Mark threw him a ball behind him away from thelinebacker and he didn't get close to reaching back for it. That's 2 games in a row that he's been disappointing in the effort category.[/QUOTE]

We should have seen this coming in some ways. This is the same guy that said he didn't want to return punts one game because the punter was such a monster that game. I had never heard a player say something like that prior to last year. Just a bad attitude.

Hall Of Fame
    Plaxico - That 3rd down catch was all him. We are all cursing Nick Folk if it wasnt for that catch.
    Offensive Line - One of the best game of the season. The Bills had a lot to do with it.