Thread: Our Secondary Sucked Today

Veteran

Our Secondary Sucked Today

What happened? I had zero faith in them on that last drive. And was that Revis's worst game of the last three years? Wow.

All League
    keep in mind, this was a bad game for revis. if it was anyone else, we'd be saying that the db kept johnson's catches to short gains and he never beat him deep. anyone but revis we say that the db did his job.

Veteran
    Knoxville, TN, but originally from NW Mass.
    [QUOTE=Bronxville Jets Fan;4253407]What happened? I had zero faith in them on that last drive. And was that Revis's worst game of the last three years? Wow.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Revis gave up a bunch of completions today. We all know that the safeties, especially Smith, cannot cover. Poole was badly out of position, too. Bills nearly won on that last driver. The TD against Cromartie was kind of bad luck, though. He had tight coverage.

All League
    i see this thread and i start to think about the draft... i really dont think we have enough draft picks to address all the problems the team has right now. i hope our next draft class is better than this one... :(

As bad as they were, the last drive was the worst

Bills missed 2 easy TD opportunities

Stevie Johnson would have walked in for a score. This had to be a humbling game for Revis

Veteran
    They were very average today which for us ...sux. We overall looked average.

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;4253478]As bad as they were, the last drive was the worst

Stevie Johnson would have walked in for a score. This had to be a humbling game for Revis[/QUOTE]

Hopefully Revis will no longer be bored anymore.

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;4253478]As bad as they were, the last drive was the worst

Stevie Johnson would have walked in for a score. This had to be a humbling game for Revis[/QUOTE]

Humbling game??? Are you kidding me. Tough game for sure, but one bad game every 3 seasons ain't too bad.

All Pro
    Revis is human. It's the other 10 that worries me.

[QUOTE=jetsman51;4253507]Humbling game??? Are you kidding me. Tough game for sure, but one bad game every 3 seasons ain't too bad.[/QUOTE]

Obviously he gets a pass but he was consistently beat all day

I think it's a little humbling. Sometimes you need to be humbled in this league to make you work harder. It's not necessarily a bad thing

Revis played like Clark Kent rather than the Superman he spoiled us with.

Any idea why? Was he sick? Too much zone? Just a bad day, for him?

Revis had a bad day so what we won.

Stevie Johnson ended up saving Revis' legacy...

Revis should buy him a car.

if it means wins i'll take revis having a "bad" game every time.