Thread: Today: Win + Revis' worst game as a Jet + SOJ 4th Q BS

Today: Win + Revis' worst game as a Jet + SOJ 4th Q BS

I'll take the win - the season may be saved - ok fine :D

But, why do most of us feel like crap?

[B]1. If Sanchez leads the league in 4th Q comebacks, and if our D has given up more 4th Q points in the last 5 minutes than any other team - it can only mean one thing: OUR DEFENSE FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS JUST ISNT THAT GOOD. [/B]

[B]2. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? We have just one pass over 40 yards this season? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This QB can't hit the broad side of a barn from the chicken coop and our T-Rex talks about Super Bowls? [/B]

[B]3. STOP lying to us Rex. Revis didnt show up today - a day that was basically our entire year. #13 for the Bills dropped the game winning TD. #13 for the Bills was overthrown on the last play on the goal line. Revis gave up 8 passes his way today. STOP lying to us Rex. [/B]

I don't FEEL the Broncos are the last "bad team" to burn us yet this year :(

Jets Insider VIP
    Stop making threads

Hall Of Fame
    What did your hero Hillary say?

Every village needs it's moron?

Or idiot?

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;4253731]Stop making threads[/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="4"]THIS!!!!![/SIZE][/B]:yes:

[QUOTE=Schroy48;4253727]I'll take the win - the season may be saved - ok fine :D

[B]1. If Sanchez leads the league in 4th Q comebacks, and if our D has given up more 4th Q points in the last 5 minutes than any other team - it can only mean one thing: OUR DEFENSE FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS JUST ISNT THAT GOOD. [/B]

[B]2. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? We have just one pass over 40 yards this season? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This QB can't hit the broad side of a barn from the chicken coop and our T-Rex talks about Super Bowls? [/B]

[B]3. STOP lying to us Rex. Revis didnt show up today - a day that was basically our entire year. #13 for the Bills dropped the game winning TD. #13 for the Bills was overthrown on the last play on the goal line. Revis gave up 8 passes his way today. STOP lying to us Rex. [/B]

I don't FEEL the Broncos are the last "bad team" to burn us yet this year :([/QUOTE]

Agreed. There's going to be a surprise loss to a team we "should" beat. This team just turns it over too much and makes too many mistakes. The Bills were 30+ points worse than the Phins and Cowboys but we went life and death with them.

All League
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4253727]

[B][I][B]3. STOP lying to us Rex. Revis didnt show up today - a day that was basically our entire year. #13 for the Bills dropped the game winning TD. #13 for the Bills was overthrown on the last play on the goal line. Revis gave up 8 passes his way today. STOP lying to us Rex. [/B][/I][/B]

[/QUOTE]

Stevie Johnson's game has a [B]lot[/B] to do with Revis appearing mortal today. His skillset will always give Darrelle some problems.

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;4253741]Agreed. There's going to be a surprise loss to a team we "should" beat. This team just turns it over too much and makes too many mistakes. The Bills were 30+ points worse than the Phins and Cowboys but we went life and death with them.[/QUOTE]

Divisional game.

I dont feel like crap. Nice weather in the Northeast, life is good, and the JETS (my team) won a wild game. Nothing to feel bad about. If you do, then F*** off- why be angry or unhappy with a WIN??????

Buncha weirdo fans... I'm glad they won, as I'm a die-hard JETS fan living in Philly... Hey wake up- we have no control over any of this, we are spectators... at least we have a competitive team to cheer for!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Schroy48;4253727]I'll take the win - the season may be saved - ok fine :D

I don't FEEL the Broncos are the last "bad team" to burn us yet this year :([/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=JB1089;4253748]Divisional game.[/QUOTE]

Well regardless we're not going to beat every team left on our schedule that we "should" beat playing like this

Rex has a lot of work to do

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=simijet;4253742]Stevie Johnson's game has a [B]lot[/B] to do with Revis appearing mortal today. His skillset will always give Darrelle some problems.[/QUOTE]

Revis played a conservative game today. It was part of the plan. They wanted Fitzpatrick to throw short. Stevie Johnson is not even a Top 25 receiver. Lets not overreact.

That said, I do think they completed more passes to Johnson than Rex or Revis would like and they may have been caught off-guard by Fitzpatrick's willingness to attack Revis.

The TD catch was a result of Revis backing up and giving too much space. Fitz and Johnson made a sight adjustment and it resulted in a TD.

[QUOTE=simijet;4253742]Stevie Johnson's game has a [B]lot[/B] to do with Revis appearing mortal today. His skillset will always give Darrelle some problems.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Revis is the best but if you're going to have success against him, you've got to be physical... If Marshall could catch, he would have had a huge day that Miami game against Revis as well. If you can get physical with Revis and not have him knock you off your route, you have a shot. Revis is great but he's not invincible.

I'm glad someone refused to wave the flag and pretend Revis is immortal and incapable of giving up a pass or TD here and there... it will only make him better.

By his standards, he got schooled today. And you know that will just burn him up...

All League
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4253757]Revis played a conservative game today. It was part of the plan. They wanted Fitzpatrick to throw short.

[B] Stevie Johnson is not even a Top 25 receiver. Lets not overreact.[/B]

That said, I do think they completed more passes to Johnson than Rex or Revis would like and they may have been caught off-guard by Fitzpatrick's willingness to attack Revis.

The TD catch was a result of Revis backing up and giving too much space. Fitz and Johnson made a sight adjustment and it resulted in a TD.[/QUOTE]

Not overreacting. Just believe what I believe :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [B]Today!!! Another awful thread started by Schroy48 -- THE KING OF STARTING AWFUL THREADS at Jets Insider[/B]

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;4253741]Agreed. There's going to be a surprise loss to a team we "should" beat. This team just turns it over too much and makes too many mistakes. The Bills were 30+ points worse than the Phins and Cowboys but we went life and death with them.[/QUOTE]

The NFL doesn't work that way.

The Eagles beat the Giants. The Giants beat the Pats. The Pats easily beat the Eagles.

Enjoy the wins.

Hall Of Fame
    There are and will be no easy games for the Jets. The Jets put a target on their backs and will always get everyone's best shot. Players get up for the games against the Jets. When Buffalo plays Miami nobody cares which is why they get blown out.

[QUOTE=sg3;4253822][B]Today!!! Another awful thread started by Schroy48 -- THE KING OF STARTING AWFUL THREADS at Jets Insider[/B][/QUOTE]

Beg to differ. NewYorkSackExchange

[QUOTE=Schroy48;4253727]

:([/QUOTE]

Well i feel like crap cause we were layin 9 1/2

[QUOTE=Crackity Jones;4253768]I'm glad someone refused to wave the flag and pretend Revis is immortal and incapable of giving up a pass or TD here and there... it will only make him better.

By his standards, he got schooled today. And you know that will just burn him up...[/QUOTE]

Lets be 100% honest, Revis sucked a$$ today. And he sucked a$$ last week too by opening his mouth about Denver's offense which, drove 95 yards against him and his superstar defensive teammates to win the game. And Stevie Johnson burned his a$$ in Buffalo the first game catching I think an 80 yard pass or something.

I do not know why these guys have to talk at all. they play football. so sTFU and play football, don't spew to me about an opponents (who you had no time to game plan for even) offense being like a HS team