Thread: Julian Edelman > Eric Smith

Hall Of Fame

Julian Edelman > Eric Smith

Anyone watching the Eagle v Patriots?

Edelman is a backup WR who hasn't played defense since high school and he just made an amazing play in coverage then on Vince Young.

Not sure if his exact position is safety or nickel back but in two weeks time he has better coverage skills than Smith.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4253834]Anyone watching the Eagle v Patriots?

Edelman is a backup WR who hasn't played defense since high school and he just made an amazing play in coverage then on Vince Young.

Not sure if his exact position is safety or nickel back but in two weeks time he has better coverage skills than Smith.[/QUOTE]

Pool played a bunch today and got burned repeatedly. It's our scheme that's puts a lot of pressure on the safeties.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Funaz;4253838]Pool played a bunch today and got burned repeatedly. It's our scheme that's puts a lot of pressure on the safeties.[/QUOTE]

I know that. I played safety in college which is why I can sympathize with Smith sometimes but I am really impressed with Edelman. He is all over the field. Just made an open field tackle on McCoy.

LOL. He just got beat by Avant.

There is a Yorkie in my neighborhood that is a better Safety than Smith.

Jets Insider VIP
    I hope the New England Patriots board a plane for a road game...and then the plane crashes into the side of a f*cking mountain.

Hall Of Fame
    Anybody watching that game?

He just killed Vince Young.

Practice Squad
    His groping skills are apparently better than Smiths also.

[URL="http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7176933/new-england-patriots-julian-edelman-arrested-nightclub-incident"]Patriot Edelman Arrested[/URL]

[QUOTE=paule;4254637]His groping skills are apparently better than Smiths also.

[URL="http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7176933/new-england-patriots-julian-edelman-arrested-nightclub-incident"]Patriot Edelman Arrested[/URL][/QUOTE]

Lmao